Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Dream Tattoo Art
kawaiidaigakusei at 11:28PM, Oct. 3, 2015
(online)
I have never been inked. I have an irrational fear of needles and have heard stories of people contracting hepatitis from tattoo parlors. But having said that, there is something about tattoos that highly fascinate me and I am always dreaming up a design that I would get if I ever wanted a tattoo.

Getting a tattoo is a commitment and a design needs special thought because it can be very painful. Simply selecting a piece of stock art off Google images seems like an impersonal way to go about getting a tattoo.

I have had friends who have wanted me to design their next tattoo and I have shied from those requests. The thought of something I have drawn on someone's body is hard to imagine. The only art that I would want on my body is an individual design that I made myself so it has more meaning.

One of my dream tattoo designs:

The Black Rabbit of Inl from Watership Down

What is YOUR ideal tattoo design?
Where would the tattoo be located?
Please post conceptual designs OR the actual design if you have already have a tattoo.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
last edited on Oct. 3, 2015 11:30PM
tupapayon at 12:33PM, Oct. 4, 2015
(online)
I also find fascinating how some people deccorate their bodies… I don't have any tattoos and not planning on changing that for the momment… but maybe I should go with something like this:
bravo1102 at 1:50PM, Oct. 4, 2015
(offline)
I'll always regret the time I went to a Noh play.
KimLuster at 4:46PM, Oct. 4, 2015
(online)
No regrets eh…!
Ozoneocean at 7:29PM, Oct. 4, 2015
(online)
Very Edith Piaf :)

I would get my avatar logo in blue and gold on my shoulder… and the Pinky TA griffin on the other shoulder http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Pinky_TA/4766796/
usedbooks at 7:33PM, Oct. 4, 2015
(online)
@KimLuster: Lol.

I won't get inked either. I don't have pierced ears. I accumulate clumsy/dunce scars, which is the extent of my body mods (and complimentary with every act of stupidity!). I even have a silver spot on my palm from an accidental pencil-stabbing incident when I was ten. Graphite tattoo. :P I don't like strangers looking at me or talking to me, so I prefer to avoid any potential conversation pieces. However, I do like to admire other people's body art. I've seen some pretty impressive tats. I think it goes with my general art appreciation. I like to see creative grafitti too, It's all art to me.
last edited on Oct. 4, 2015 7:34PM
fallopiancrusader at 7:25AM, Oct. 7, 2015
(offline)
That rabbit design is awesome!

Currently, my only body decorations are permanent discolorations from too many pole dancing scars. I have thought of getting some traditional tribal designs from the southern Philippines, to honor my Filipino half.
last edited on Oct. 7, 2015 7:27AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon