Networking & Community Projects*

2015 Secret Santa GIFT THREAD
HippieVan at 10:13PM, Dec. 18, 2015
(online)
As of right now there's only one piece of art still outstanding. Hopefully I can get that resolved soon, otherwise it'll be handed off to someone from the DWC in the next couple of days.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
Eleoza at 1:52AM, Dec. 19, 2015
(online)
HippieVan wrote:
As of right now there's only one piece of art still outstanding. Hopefully I can get that resolved soon, otherwise it'll be handed off to someone from the DWC in the next couple of days.
Hahah I calculated too, seems like I drew for Shastab and Shastab has to draw for me. Been excited for to find out who my santa is :D
Malcolm; Thanks for your kind comment on my gift :)
I've been stalking this thread actually XD I love all the gifts, really awesome job on all of them!
HippieVan at 3:10PM, Dec. 19, 2015
(online)
I got in touch with shastab and he got the due date mixed up. Hopefully he will have something for you by tomorrow at the latest! If not I'll make sure you get something lovely from the DWC. :)
shastab24 at 5:23PM, Dec. 20, 2015
(online)
So sorry about being late. It looks like I steer clear of the Secret Santa and Awards for this site for 2016. Anyways, here's my piece:

I really should check dates more closely, though. I misremembered as the 20th due to another thing I wanted to do having that deadline.

Edit: The page is big, but really should be seen at full size. I doubt anyone can read most of the text on the size it gets put in the forums.

Also edit: This is for Eleoza, something I should have put on the darn image! Brain lapses all over for this, I guess.

Also also edit: I screwed up putting up the image. It should work now (it was working for me and then I went back and it wasn't).
last edited on Dec. 20, 2015 6:34PM
Eleoza at 1:29PM, Dec. 21, 2015
(online)
Yay ^.^ Thanks Shastab!
I like how you got their attitudes right xD and you made it b/w for me too :) It's lovely, thank you :)
tupapayon at 4:07PM, Dec. 22, 2015
(online)
And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flocks by night, and lo the angel of the Lord came upon them and the glory of the Lord shone round about them, and they were sore afraid, and the angel said unto them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David, a savior, tis Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you. You shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes lying in a manger.”

And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly hosts, praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.”
That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.
irrevenant at 2:56AM, Dec. 23, 2015
(online)
Shastab24, your art has improved so much over the last few years. I didn't even recognise your work until I saw the name.

Very, very cool.
last edited on Dec. 23, 2015 2:59AM
HippieVan at 11:54AM, Dec. 23, 2015
(online)
Thanks so much to everyone who participated! Every single person completed their gift art this year, which is really awesome. :)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon