Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

we're all shy (and crazy) artist around here...
cheshirecat at 8:31PM, Feb. 22, 2016
(online)
…Ok, now i have you're attention (hmmm…hmmm)

So, the queen tries to cut my head, but as i can make my whole body disappear it never really worked :o)

Artist from Quebec over here, and i'm sorry in advance for the english, hope it wont destroy my comic too much ahahaha!

Anyway, peeps!Looks like this forum is really inactive lollll!!!Dont be shy to answer and to like my main comics Zombies academy. From so far, i'm really proud of it! every update should come on wednesday, and on the week-end.

Each time i do one, you'll see a notification on my FB page, just be sure to take a look when you wish to follow the story of the mysterious an -how awful he can be- Ekos Vaudas

Link: https://www.facebook.com/cheshireillustration/?fref=ts

It will be a leasure each time to have reviews on the scenario, i do not practicem drawing skills on it, just go with what i have with speed and a relative accuracy of heperspective and the anatomy.

Thank you all :)
HippieVan at 9:51PM, Feb. 22, 2016
(online)
Bienvenue! J'adore le Québec…je viens du Manitoba, mais j'ai passé un été à Montréal il y a deux ans et c’était tellement fun. Cependant mon français n’est pas très bon alors ne t’inquiète pas de ton anglais. :P

The Comic Talk and General Discussion part of the forum is more active, although not super active these days. Most casual chatting happens in the Rant/Share/General Discussion thread, so feel free to join in there! :)
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon