Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

long time on DD, first time in forums.
Mika_yi at 7:10PM, April 22, 2016
(offline)
Hi!
So I've been on Drunk Duck since the days where you could give out “cookies” to people. and the great shut down.

I still draw comics, on DrunkDuck, I am only able to update really every 2 weeks at the moment cause I work two jobs. I still love drawing and creating comics, one I am in the process of redoing. if anyone remembers them.

but I came to the realization that a lot of the comics I fav. have since past, they don't update, or those people are no longer around.

So I wanted to re say hello to everyone out there, and meet new people or old ones on Drunk Duck. I'd love to find new and interesting comics to read!

Thank you! and hope to hear from some of you. ^-^
M.
Bruno Harm at 8:32PM, April 22, 2016
(offline)
Hi Mika_yi !

I too have slowed to almost a biweekly schedule, but my comic is current and ongoing if you want to give it a read. I'm coming to the end of the first adventure now!
I haven't been on the Duck very long, but it's been a good experience. I've had my comic elsewhere, but saw this site as a chance for a reboot to fix some terrible scanning and coloring from early on. I hang out in the forums when I'm bored at work, which is pretty regular, so I hope to see you around!
Mika_yi at 12:33PM, April 23, 2016
(offline)
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply back! Updating is hard work I wish I could update daily. I am happy someone else is as slow as me. But I will do that thank you so much! I'll make are to leave a comment too!
ashtree house at 11:40AM, April 25, 2016
(offline)
I'm a big fan of Mika_yi :D
Mika_yi at 10:27AM, June 16, 2016
(offline)
aws thank you so much Ashtree-house! that means a lot! I love your works too!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon