HA General Discussion

Let's all post our ads for print editions
shastab24 at 10:51AM, Oct. 13, 2016
(online)
Something I've been thinking about, since I do want to get my print comics going: I think it would be nice to have a repository for print ads for our comics (in comic book dimensions) so that those who want to promote their fellow creators can, and we can help give more to our HA community through possibly more readership. After all, I know I'm not the only one who pursues the idea of print editions of their comics.

Yes, I say this because I want some ads in my print comics, and don't want to charge anybody for space yet, since nobody would go for it, but I also do want to promote some awesome comics. Of course, this means we might want to have an ad for Heroes Alliance itself as well, but I figure we could figure out something (I prefer a compilation picture, maybe where a few characters are on it, each drawn by a different person, but that's me).

And since I do also want to have my comic promoted in such a way, I should post the ad I made (made for my print comics, but made to possibly be used by anyone who wishes to use it):

Yeah, it's simple, and I possibly should have drawn a background instead of doing a gradient, but I do still like the thing. I need to try to get such things for my other comics, as well as working to make half- and quarter-page ads, too.
Abt_Nihil at 3:12AM, Oct. 25, 2016
(offline)
yes, this would be very cool to have! I'll try to get some done for Bombshell and HA. Of course, anyone feel free to do some for HA as well!
shastab24 at 7:37AM, Nov. 19, 2016
(online)
It's a nifty image, but I do think you should put your comic's web address on there. After all, the idea is to do these as print ads, and in print, nobody can click on anything to go to the page.
shastab24 at 2:51AM, Nov. 22, 2016
(online)
I meant to put a web address on the image, since in print, there wouldn't be the text you put below the image.
melsr007 at 9:35PM, Nov. 22, 2016
(online)

I got it right now :-)

last edited on Nov. 22, 2016 9:37PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon