Comic Talk and General Discussion *

What's the weather like in your part of the world?
Ozoneocean at 11:10PM, Feb. 10, 2017
(online)
Over here in Perth it's the height of summer. Normally we'd be roasting in non-stop days of oven heat that dry out your eyes and make you skin feel likes it's going to curl up and flake away from your body, but for the past few days it's been non-stop cool winter rain!
I think there's a cyclone north of us and we're getting the tail end of it.

Starting to get hot again today though, but humid rather than the usual roasting dryness.
Ironscarf at 7:02AM, Feb. 11, 2017
(offline)
It's been snowing this morning in the North London borough of Harrow but not heavily enough to settle on the soggy ground. Top temperature is two degrees today but they tell us we should be up to ten degrees by Wednesday, so time to dig out the summer shorts.

Cold as it feels, the moat hasn't frozen over as it did in January (it's not my moat, I live around the corner form a medieval manor house). I love the crisp winter sunlight but at the moment we have grey skies. Fortunately I don't suffer from seasonal affective disorder; it's always beach weather here on the forum!
bravo1102 at 1:23AM, Feb. 13, 2017
(offline)
Sixty degrees Fahrenheit one day and nine inches of snow the next.

Don't like the weather? Give it a day, it'll change.
Ozoneocean at 7:41PM, Feb. 17, 2017
(online)
Hot and sweaty here again!
kawaiidaigakusei at 12:16AM, Feb. 18, 2017
(online)
It has been raining so much in Southern California since January that it reminds me of the scene in Forest Gump when he experiences different types of rain in Vietnam.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
mg78 at 10:37PM, Feb. 25, 2017
(offline)
full winter here in milan/ita
lot of days overcast, some with rain. few days was sunny and then in the night with fog (i hate it). morning @ 0° while inthe afternoon it's around 10°
there was just 2 days with ice on the road (quite scary)
awsome owl 98 at 11:32AM, Feb. 26, 2017
(offline)
Here in the general area of Denver, Colorado it was snowing for 2 or 3 days until the day before yesterday but now it seems nice outside.
Ozoneocean at 10:46PM, March 6, 2017
(online)
I wish I was over in Europe right now. Or America… Or Canada rather since Trump has left a bit of a stink over that place… Anyway, I'd love a but if cool Weather. It hit and humid here. Not as humid as SE Asia though thankfully! I don't know how people can exist in those conditions :(
MegaRdaniels at 8:04AM, April 29, 2017
(online)
ozoneocean wrote:
I wish I was over in Europe right now. Or America… Or Canada rather since Trump has left a bit of a stink over that place… Anyway, I'd love a but if cool Weather. It hit and humid here. Not as humid as SE Asia though thankfully! I don't know how people can exist in those conditions :(

71 degrees here in A-town. A little cooler. Just a bit. And Trump aside, I believe that America can heal from all the chaos roaming around all over the place.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon