Networking & Community Projects*

Helping Riley McCool
Hipstor at 1:37AM, June 7, 2017
(online)
Wow, I was looking up public assistance programs in Idaho. http://healthandwelfare.idaho.gov/FoodCashAssistance/ApplyforAssistance/Applyforservices/Whoiseligible/tabid/1556/Default.aspx And the income limit for Temporary Assistance for Families in Idaho (TAFI) program is only $309/month for a household of 2. Riley is getting twice that much from Patreon now. (Go Riley!) Just how underfunded is the TAFI program?

I forget, how old did Riley say her son was? If he is under 19 they could get assistance in paying for health coverage. ($2,504/month max income) Above 19 she makes too much. ($289/month income is the Max?!!? jeez. Obama care insurance for just me is > $400/month. That's a big gap to fall into.)

The income limit for the food stamp program is a reasonable $1,736/month. But you “must work or participate in an employment and training program”. If she could find work, she wouldn't need the food stamps! Gah!

And here I thought Arizona public assistance was bad. OnO
Nowhereman10 at 9:32PM, July 3, 2017
(online)
I don't know how old her son is exactly, but he is apparently old enough to drive the truck and go to work on his own.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon