Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Sonichu Inspired Me to Write Stringy and Mopy. What Inspired You?
MegaRdaniels at 8:07PM, April 23, 2017
(online)
Before I ever start and upload my comic pages in my story, “Stringy and Mopy: The Adventure Begins”, of course I start scriptwriting my pages before I give it to my illustrator. I always like to write out the details before sending it.

After that, I just wait until I receive the pages, then I will post and market it.

The reason why I am writing this is because a few months ago I showed you all a comic book cover called Sonichu. Call me crazy but I actually love the comic book. It inspired me to get up my ass and start writing again. One of my favorites is Silvana Rosechu as well as Sonichu.

I am a big fan of Sonichu; and I like to thank the creator for inspiring me. Not only with the writing but whenever I am depressed I always read it. Sends me great joy. Does it have problems? Yes. Yes it does. No comic book is 100% perfect. There's bound to have some flaws.

Anyway, what are some things that inspired you to write, produce, draw, and post your comic here?
KimLuster at 5:01AM, April 25, 2017
(online)
I can't think of any single thing that inspired me to do the Godstrain, but movies like the Matrix and Inception (alternate dream-like realities, where you're more than human, but yet seem so real you can think they are…) certainly played a part! The manga Star Light Woman played a part as well…

But a huge part of my inspiration was I had a particular story/theme in mind and couldn't find anything that closely matched it!
usedbooks at 6:45AM, April 25, 2017
(online)
I don't think the work affects/influences my story directly, but I started writing Used Books because I ran out of new episodes of Detective Conan and was going through story withdrawal.
PIT_FACE at 5:00AM, April 28, 2017
(online)
Beer, thrash metal, and having no money for either.

lba at 3:36PM, April 28, 2017
(online)
PIT_FACE wrote:

This, but replace thrash metal with hardcore punk.
bravo1102 at 6:42AM, April 29, 2017
(offline)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnFy7TCM4Wk

Chorus Line “I can do that”

Grew up listening to the soundtrack after my sister saw the original cast on Broadway.

Read and saw so many others do comics… and hey, I can do that!
MegaRdaniels at 7:58AM, April 29, 2017
(online)
bravo1102 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnFy7TCM4Wk

Chorus Line “I can do that”

Grew up listening to the soundtrack after my sister saw the original cast on Broadway.

Read and saw so many others do comics… and hey, I can do that!

People's inspirations can produce amazing things. And I think everyone has the potential to create something no man has ever came up before. :)
MegaRdaniels at 7:58AM, April 29, 2017
(online)
lba wrote:
PIT_FACE wrote:

This, but replace thrash metal with hardcore punk.

LOL
firesama at 9:57AM, May 7, 2017
(online)
I get the insertion to write a story form the things I see , a random conversations that I listen to when on the bus on my way to collage ,my random conversations with certain people, my friends, inspiration could even come from talking to my parents about their life. Sometimes I have an odd argue to express certain things that happened to me in the past along with my conclusion in the present .sometimes it could be a curtain feeling that the world made me feel at that time. But I also get my inspiration from listening to (power ,thrash ,speed, heavy, progressive ) metal, and Tupac, while I'm drawing or writing a script .and yeah ,I won't lie about it, movies and a lot of manga and games, and books and listening to biography of all kinds of artists gives the motivation to create something cool like them. I guess that you can even inspire me.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon