Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Spirit Legends - Series (Comic, Motion Comic, Audio Drama, etc)
drewmaru at 10:21PM, June 7, 2017
(online)
Hi, everyone! This is my first time coming to this site and its forum, and I have never heard of it up until now, so hello!! I have been working on my comic series, Spirit Legends, for years now, and for quite some time now I've been wanting to join a community where everyone shares their comics with each other! Not only is my series a comic, but there are some spin-off comic strips, a motion comic with voice acting and a soundtrack, and an audio drama also with voice acting and a soundtrack. It's a passion project of mine that I love working on, and I hope you all enjoy it, too!

If you do like what you see, I really hope you would consider donating to the Patreon page (shameless PLUG PLUG PLUG), since I have been funding the series myself and have been having trouble keeping it going, since I pay people who work on it. Otherwise, updates will come when I have the funds to get the updates done! But enough begging from me (wait, here's one more… Please consider donating! :D ) here are some links for you to follow the series:

The Spirit Legends series:

The comic
The animated motion comic
The semi-canon audio drama
The spin-off parody comic strip

Spirit Legends on the web:
Facebook
IndyPlanet - Free download of issues and/or pay for printed issues sent to your door!

Me (Andrew DeCrescenzo)on the web:
AndrewArtwork - My main website, which is currently under construction
Facebook - My artist page that I don't use too often at the moment
Twitter
Tumblr
Instagram
DeviantArt

So, with that all said, I'm so happy to meet you all, and I hope we become great friends! :D

last edited on June 7, 2017 10:29PM
drewmaru at 10:42PM, June 17, 2017
(online)
Spirit Legends has been updated with issue 3 page 3. You can check it out over here! Thanks!
Avart at 12:48AM, June 20, 2017
(offline)
You have a great piece of art here my friend! Nice job and superb colour :D
drewmaru at 7:14PM, Sept. 6, 2017
(online)
Sorry, everyone, for completely forgetting about uploading to this site. To make up for it, I've uploaded a batch of new pages.

Avart wrote:
You have a great piece of art here my friend! Nice job and superb colour :D
Thank you! :D
hpkomic at 3:02PM, Sept. 22, 2017
(offline)
Hey Drew. Great work as usual!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon