Air Raid Robertson
member since May 05, 2009
Here's a basic break-down of what I'm doing.
Air Raid Robertson - I consider this to be my flagship feature. It's a jokey adventure story structured like Sunday Comics serials like Prince Valiant. It concerns a bumbling aviation hero named Air Raid Robertson as well as his long suffering co-pilot Ridley. It's updated on Thursdays.
A Very Long Death - This comic book is written by my good friend Pat Little and it's illustrated by me. It's a noir story surrounding three generations of a brutal crime family. It updates on Friday.
The Capital of Helsinki - This one is a simple gag strip. There's tons of these on the web so I'm sure you get the idea. It updates on Saturday.
Public Domain Funnies - The pages of Public Domain Funnies concern comic book characters whose copyrights have expired. Sometimes I recolor old comics in my style and sometimes I do new stories with the old characters. This is a side project done for kicks and updates only occasionally.
Father Will Come and Set Me Free - Every now and then I decide to do a short story or a literary adaptation or an experimental piece. Anything I draw that doesn't belong in the other sections winds up here.
Comics By Air Raid Robertson
Comics Assisted By Air Raid Robertson
Comics Recomended By Air Raid Robertson
What happens when a Grizzly Bear awakens from hibernation, to find the world he knew being consumed by zombies?
That comic people avoid until they realize it's pronounced "Vam-Pirate" and not "vampirette". Then they avoid it because they hate vampires and pirates!
Do you ever wonder what cows and pigs are doing when they aren't eating all our grass and creating greenhouse gases? Me neither, but with Cowtoon I give it to you anyway.
Pop culture references. Every day banalities. Characters randomly bursting into song. Skewed romance. Jokes about rape and racism. Grammar jokes. Dick jokes. Sometimes clever, sometimes stupid, always weird, and there's an oddity for everyone.. possibly.
A Drunk Duck featured comic and winner of the Drunk Duck Awards for Best Humor Scenes and Most Deliciously Offensive. Plus the artist is an Adonis of a man. Handsome, charismatic, suave. He saved my mom's life once! All in all, this is one awesome guy.
Sarcastic supernatural odyssey in watercolor, about a guy who talks to monsters.
Creatures that seem to have come from an artists imagination get up in his face and his fridge. It's in the humor category because "Zen Farce" is not an option!
Jumpy psychic, hipster vampire & japanese secret agent's adventures
Wacky, crazy, and surreal adventure!
Meet Kazimieras, a 13-year-old Lithuanian boy growing up during the Soviet occupation of his country. In color.
It is 1956... America is caught in the icy grip of the Cold War. Something monstrous escapes from a top secret research facility. Is it a menace, or a friend? Betty Jo Carlson and her friends must find out! Not as heavy as it sounds.
Harkovast and I Fell Down The Stairs give honest reviews to brave volunteers and their comics. A new review every Friday.
Okay, there's really no gun...
Air Raid Robertson's friends
forum topics started
- Are you an artist who writes or a writer who draws?
- What is your earliest cogent memory?
- What is the goal of your webcomic?
- RIP Harvey Pekar
- Drunk Duck has a new owner
- Who are your artistic influences?
- Fixing up your older comics...
- Your least favorite stories by your favorite comics creators.
- Your Favorite Comic Book Movies...
- Criminally Underrated Comics (And Creators!)
- What comic do you think is overrated?
- Is there a lack of conservative voices in comics?
- Racial Stereotypes in Comics
- For those who use digital fonts. What do you use and why?
- Giving credit to the ladies...
- Your Favorite Non-Comics Artists
- I got another new series up. It's called Public Domain Funnies.
- Stealing another artists' powers...
- The soundtrack to your comic....
- How do I change the rating on my comic?
- Isn't it great how there's a shameless plug forum?
Videos Shared By Air Raid Robertson