member since November 11, 2006
You are invited to join our talented team of creative collaborators. If selected, you will get to collaborate with other comic book professionals, create stories that are published online and in print, and have your work promoted and made accessible to thousands of fans. While there are many benefits to working with PositiveBrand (see below), making big bucks isnââ¬â¢t one of them. Collaborating with PositiveBrand means working for free until we are able to produce a profit on our work. That day will be coming soon but until then, the work experience, 5 free printed samples of the finished comic, and the exposure is its own reward.
If you are interested in the kind of comics we've produced so far and think you have the kind of talent that can make a title draw a crowd, then you should send me some samples of your creative work. Email them to me at email@example.com. Once we've had a chance to look them over, we'll send you story treatments or scripts for you to review and you can decide if there is something here that you can sink your teeth into.
You can meet the creative stars currently contributing to our serials as well as review our current stories here, http://www.positivebrand.net/serials.html.
The benefits of collaborating with PositiveBrand:
1) Work with other comic book professionals and learn what itââ¬â¢s like to go from concept to completion with your creative work.
2) Get your creative work published online and in print for free – in exchange for your creative contribution. This means that if you are a penciller for example, you donââ¬â¢t have to bother with the writing, editing, lettering, inking, coloring, cover art, web page production, web hosting and maintenance, print pre-production, printing, or any of the costs associated with publishing.
3) Share your creative work with others by directing them to positivebrand.net to see your work 24/7.
4) Get 5 copies of the finished comic book(s) in print, mailed to you for free. We use print-on-demand printers like Lulu, ComicXpress and KaBlam which each provide their own webstores for placing additional orders of any quantity, so you can order more copies or direct your friends, family and associates to the site to make their own purchases.
5) Have the comic book promoted online and read by thousands of comic book fans. We average between 8,000 and 10,000 site visitors every month. New serials are read by 750 to 1000 fans in their first month alone.
If you are interested in creating comic books with PositiveBrand, send your creative samples and/or questions to Mike Heronime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comics By positivebrand
Comics Assisted By positivebrand
Comics Recomended By positivebrand
Warren Ellis has nothing on me. He stole my ideas. The Warren Ellis we know is not from this spatial membrane, but an alternative one. Those idea he has were stolen from a future timeline. Garth Ennis should be bowing down to me and counting his pennies.
forum topics started
Videos Shared By positivebrand