Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

'Ello all!! ^_^
edinmiami at 3:23PM, Feb. 2, 2007
(offline)
Hey all, just wanted to write and “officially” say hi to all.

I'm new to the whole web comic thing. But hope you guys enjoy what I've been cranking out on my new to me (badly used and found rotting in a flea market) drafting board. My cat thinks my drawings are cool… at least he sleeps on them alot… I don't know if that's good or bad ;)

Anyway, it's called: Brain Ramblings

And as long as you guys are 18 + have a peek if you have some time… I'll be spending the rest of the night working on the web page to get it ready…

My HTML is so rusty I'm gonna need a tetanus shot from working on the page, but I'll manage somehow…

I'm a HUGE furry/manga/catgirl fan so that's what'll be up. I'm just gonna put up a bunch of different story ideas and little shorts that have been taking up my brain for some time… I've got a lot to learn on getting a working web comic up, so everything is gonna be in pencil/sketch form till I work out the kinks…

If you guys have some time, drop me a line and let me know your comics, and maybe a trick or two you use… I'll be sure to return the favor! :)

I'm still looking around for a good paper, that won't register too much on the scanner and a good inking pen that doesn't bleed too much.

But anyway, I digress…

'Ello all!!

And to all the artists out there, best of luck on your next drawings/sketches!

-Ed M.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:19PM
Peipei at 10:58PM, Feb. 2, 2007
(offline)
Hello ^^ Good to meet you :3

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:41PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon