Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

A Couple of Decision about my work
Dumok at 9:10AM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
While I've posted this on a few of my blogs, I just wanted to post it here for those who haven't read them. As much fun as I had making my webcomics, I've come to realize that I've scattered myself all over the place and to be honest, I am a bit fried so I came to a few decisions. For the time being I am putting most of my titles on haitus in order to focus on two titles. One being Shadow-Root redux, the second is a submission I had sent to Zuda titled “Don Brujo”. I know that alot of folks really liked my other stories, and I may return to one or two of them if time and energy permits but for the moment, I would like to focus on Honing my craft and getting better at what I do. Especially If I hope to make it as a professional at some point.
To my fans, Sorry, I would rather give you something a lot better than what I've been giving you now.
To the haters, well…You'll be haters no Matter what.

If you have any questions or even some stuff you would like to tell me, My inbox is open and I'll still be checking in on my favorite works.

Slaint'e a Ni Failte'
Dumok
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
Erad at 5:08PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
I totally respect your decision Dumok!

I was drawing up comics for a game my friend helps admin and for a time there was a fair bit of enthusiasm towards then. I enjoyed making them but now I've got some other things going on and felt that I just couldn't keep the quality of all my comics as high as I would like if I spread myself out like that.

I wish you all the best in your endeavor.

Good luck!
Frank
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:22PM
tammster at 1:53AM, March 3, 2010
(offline)
I think you're making the right decision. It needs to stay fun. And you have very many comics. I amazed you could keep up with so many comics going.
Good luck.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:06PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon