Networking & Community Projects*

After England (writer looking for artist)
dan bri at 2:28PM, April 22, 2010
(offline)
I've got a comic script I'm currently working on. I would try doing the art myslef except for the simple fact that I suck. I'v currently got te entire first issue written out. And am working on the second one.

A little about the comic: It's a post apocalyptic comic set 100 years after a massive solar flare shuts down the worlds electronic infrastructure. England has pretty much reverted to a medi-evil style of life. Communitys have rebuilt themselves and turned to trading goods as opposed to actual currency.

Anyway I dont want to give away too much of the story line but basicaly the Warlord of Bradford has decided it's about time he became Lord of all England too. His daughter and a bandit team up to take him down before he can do too much damage.

If anyones interested in helping out, then let me know and ill give you some more information. I can help out with some art…block colouring drawing the odd background. Whatever I can do to help. So let me know if you would be up for a collab:)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:04PM
Mettaur at 4:18PM, April 22, 2010
(offline)
Try using GIMP for a while, I sucked at first, quit, then some friends said i should give it a second chance. I did, and through much training of how to blend colors, and smudge them, and all other sorts of stuff, GIMP is now in my eyes a very, very awesome program. try it, and stick to it till you become good.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
dan bri at 6:13AM, April 23, 2010
(offline)
Any chance of getting a link to it? I wouldn't hae time to write and draw my comic I reckon. AN dthe level of my drawing isn't great at the best of times.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:04PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon