Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Ah...forums, right. Well...better say hello then.
MadMaddie at 5:55AM, July 26, 2006
(offline)
Hello hello. This is my first time on the DrunkDuck forums, even though I've been on DrunkDuck for a few months now. Was racking up the courage to make a post, though there's a fairly good chance it'll be ignored, for all my vain nerves.

So…my name is Maddie. Madison, actually, but Maddie's become a more recognizable name for me in the universe that is…The INTERNET. Try saying that in a loud, ominous voice. It makes you feel great. Like Godzilla, only without the destructive Japanese-metropolis chaos.

I've been drawing comics for a while now. I started when I was twelve years old, and three years later (which, for those of you with a poor counting sense, makes me fifteen now) I find myself still dabbling in the field. I mainly do fanatical comics based on video games, shows, movies, etc., but occasionally I try my hand at my own original characters and storylines. Even though those never turn out as planned.

I use an old, slow, decaying Windows 98 PC, which causes problems. With this computer, I have the inability to download and use a decent paint program, as well as download and use this new DrunkDuck doohickey that allows one to watch the comics of their choice. So, I'm forced to draw my slipshod comics with tradional media (paper, pencil, pens…etc.) and scan it, where I then use MS Paint to edit the images as best I can. It's a tedious task and the end result isn't always pretty.

Anyway, I think that's about enough about me for now. I would be grateful if you–yes you, because I know you're reading this–could drop this thread a line, perhaps check out my comics* and leave a comment or two there. I enjoy receiving comments, and I tend to check out the comics of the people who send their remarks my way and comment on them myself. Good karma, y'know.

I also have a gallery at deviantART, where most of my fan art, character art, doodlings, rants, etc. go, so stop by there if it tickles your fancy. But be warned: I've been told I have a rather sharp, if not sick, sense of humor, and I enjoy drawing violence, swearing and making gay jokes. Liberally.

Also, if you haven't already noticed by my…rather formidable post here, I'm quite intelligent for my age. I don't take any pleasure in taking and giving crap to people, so it's best not to irritate me. Just…throwing that out there. I'm really quite nice. I think. Just…just believe that I'm nice and I will be, okay?

Anyway, that about covers everything, really. This would be a good time to end the post but just stopping it abruptly looks stupid so…gonna drag this on for a bit…bit longer…

Okay, that's about good.

*Disclaimer: Rummoli and Flee are storyline webcomics while Bucket of War is a strip. Just…letting you know.
“I wore a Batman shirt to a Spider-man movie.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:50PM
Comicmasta at 6:00AM, July 26, 2006
(offline)
Hello Mad maddie, welcome to Drunk Duck
i have been brought back….The Boanitia..grrrrr…..Must find Super Jesus!!!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:43AM
MadMaddie at 6:26AM, July 26, 2006
(offline)
Comicmasta
Hello Mad maddie, welcome to Drunk Duck
Thank you.
Comicmasta at 6:38AM, July 26, 2006
(offline)
No prob ^-^
Mimarin at 8:05AM, July 26, 2006
(offline)
Your font is so small, i see a Great battle with the mighty lord of tiny fonts Myxamatosis himself.
Of course you will. All intelligent beings dream. Nobody knows why.

Also, tell random people they are awsome! it helps!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
AQua_ng at 8:23AM, July 26, 2006
(offline)
I have an instant liking for you.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
MadMaddie at 8:47AM, July 26, 2006
(offline)
Mimarin
Your font is so small, i see a Great battle with the mighty lord of tiny fonts Myxamatosis himself.
…the whowhatnow?
MadMaddie at 8:48AM, July 26, 2006
(offline)
AQua_ng
Umm…wow. Thank you?
Comicmasta at 10:35AM, July 26, 2006
(offline)
MadMaddie
AQua_ng
Umm…wow. Thank you?
Lol dont worry he's always like that.
MadMaddie at 12:21PM, July 26, 2006
(offline)
Comicmasta
MadMaddie
AQua_ng
Umm…wow. Thank you?
Lol dont worry he's always like that.
Well I wasn't worried in the first place, but okay.
Terminal at 8:21AM, July 30, 2006
(online)
MadMaddie
Mimarin
…the whowhatnow?

Ah, he was referring to me. :wink:

.: Myxomatosis :.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:09PM
stardusty at 2:02PM, July 30, 2006
(online)
Wow…. so much… text. But welcome!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:57PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon