Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

An official Hello from kayoanno
kayoanno at 1:02PM, May 31, 2007
(offline)
…I've been a lurker in the forums for a while now, so I decided it's high time I came out of the shadows :neenjah: Hello, I am Tricia, I am 22 years old, an Airforce wife, and I am addicted to Japanese culture and Jrock music. I started drawing comics in high school, but never took it seriously.
Yoroshiku, Onegaishimasu~!
(please take care of me) :nerd:

I conquered HTML!!!
*flails arms*
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:14PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 1:34PM, May 31, 2007
(offline)
welcome and you know how to speak japanese?! or just don't…

well whatever welcome to the forums!
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:54PM
maritalbliss at 2:03PM, May 31, 2007
(online)
kayoanno
…I've been a lurker in the forums for a while now, so I decided it's high time I came out of the shadows :neenjah: Hello, I am Tricia, I am 22 years old, an Airforce wife, and I am addicted to Japanese culture and Jrock music. I started drawing comics in high school, but never took it seriously.
Yoroshiku, Onegaishimasu~!
(please take care of me) :nerd:

I'm soooo glad that you finally ventured into the forums…You'll find it fun, friendly, and addicting. (And YAY! for another one of us ‘ole “marrieds.”

KANA 4 LIFE!

I’m Lynn, co-creator of the comic strip, Marital Bliss??? that I write with my Husband, Ethan. He is the artist, and a cowboy; the manager of a horse-drawn carriage; freelance by night. We live in Texas, so seein' a horse and carriage on the street isn't totally oddplace. I used to be a teacher, now I'm a writer. (All kinds of stuff, the only thing I've actually finished or am making any headway with, other than the occassional but often blog; that is available for one's entertainment is another webcomic called,Toil and Trouble. Which I do allll by my lonesome and have BIG SECRET PLANS FOR!

I'm waayyyy older than you, like I could be your big sis.

We have a couple of “military” lads and lots of supporters here, you'll get our thanks and also; our welcomes. WELCOME to Drunk Duck, the webcomic community for the unwashed, huddled masses.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:53PM
Cthulhu at 3:46PM, May 31, 2007
(online)
Welcome to the Duck!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:56AM
Peter Melvin at 4:26PM, May 31, 2007
(offline)
Yo

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:42PM
gothelin at 6:33PM, May 31, 2007
(offline)
Heh. Welcome to the forums. 8D They're not as scary as they look. Mostly.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:38PM
kayoanno at 6:51PM, May 31, 2007
(offline)
Puff_Of_Smoke

I actually don't speak it fluently, but my brother does and I kind of picked up on it while I was living with his family (blame him for my obsession) he would only speak Japanese to me (he always told me that learning another language would benefit me, so he tried to teach me the hard way)The best part was that his wife is chinese and she would speak to him in Cantonese, he'd be talking to me and he'd reply to her in Japanese(she would get so mad because she couldn't understand him, and I'd laugh and she wouldn't talk to either of us for the rest of the day)

On another note, thank you for the warm welcomes~!!!

I conquered HTML!!!
*flails arms*
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:14PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 6:54PM, May 31, 2007
(offline)
kayoanno
Puff_Of_Smoke

I actually don't speak it fluently, but my brother does and I kind of picked up on it while I was living with his family (blame him for my obsession) he would only speak Japanese to me (he always told me that learning another language would benefit me, so he tried to teach me the hard way)The best part was that his wife is chinese and she would speak to him in Cantonese, he'd be talking to me and he'd reply to her in Japanese(she would get so mad because she couldn't understand him, and I'd laugh and she wouldn't talk to either of us for the rest of the day)

On another note, thank you for the warm welcomes~!!!

it would've been interesting to meet some one else who speaks the language…

but again not many japanese people actually speak english so the odds are against me :\
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:54PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon