Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Anyone want to share recipes?
Lonnehart at 2:41PM, June 12, 2007
(online)
The recipes gotta be your own, not stuff from the websites such as The Food Network. And it's gotta be a recipe that single people living by themselves can cook on a low budget. :)

I'll start this thread with…

Chicken Adobo (the way I do it)

1 chicken, cut up into 1 inch pieces
1 half cup soy sauce (just guessing. could be more or less)
1 cup vinegar (again, just guessing but I know it's more than the soy sauce)
4 cherry tomatoes (or 1 regular tomatoe)
water

Put the chicken in the pot and add the soy sauce and vinegar. Add just enough water to cover up the whole thing. Take your tomatoes and crush them over the mix. Then boil until the water is low in the pot.

Well, this is how I remember to do it. I haven't cooked this in a long while. I guess I could correct it later, or maybe someone out there will post their own “correct” version. :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:38PM
dueeast at 4:31PM, June 12, 2007
(offline)
Allen's Texmex Spicy Chicken Soup

Note: If you like your soup really spicy, feel free to use medium to hot salsa. If you need to make it milder for yourself or your kids, feel free to use 1/4 jar of the mild salsa and diced tomatoes without the green chilies. Or just use regular tomato paste instead of diced tomatoes with green chilies.

Ingredients:

- 4 large chicken breasts, cut in halves or 8 smaller chicken breasts
- 1 10.5 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1/2 jar of mild salsa
- One 10 ounce can of beef broth
- organic chicken broth (about 1 cup or to taste)
- Vanilla-flavored Silk soymilk (3 tablespoons or to taste)
- Salt
- Pepper
- 5 cups water
- 2 cups long-grain white rice

Instructions:

1. Wash and prepare chicken breasts (cut in half if they are large).
2. Lightly salt on each side of chicken breasts and add pepper on one side only
3. Brown the chicken breasts in a skillet with no oil. Do NOT cook all the way through (it will make the meat too tough)
4. Once the chicken is browned on both sides, remove from the skillet to a cutting board. Slice into thin strips with a knife.

Note: I grilled the strips with my large George Foreman grill but you could also cook them in the oven in a glass casserole dish with a little bit of water on the bottom and covered with aluminum foil at about 350 degrees for 10 minutes (check them at about 5 minutes to see if the meat has gone from pink in the center to white; if ready at 5 minutes, remove from oven, DO NOT OVERCOOK!)

5. Once meat is cooked through and tender, cut into 1/2 inch to 1 inch cubes and set aside, cover chicken in aluminum foil)
6. In a large saucepot, add beef broth at high heat
7. Add the diced tomatoes with green chilies and stir into beef broth
8. Add the mild salsa and stir into soup mixture
9. Add Vanilla-flavored Silk soymilk and stir into soup mixture
10. Add organic chicken broth and stir into soup mixture
11. Add 1 cup water and stir into soup mixture
12. Add chicken chunks and stir into soup mixture
13. Bring to a boil then turn off heat
14. In a large cooking pot, put in 4 cups of water and bring to a boil on high heat
15. Add 2 cups of long-grain white rice and reduce heat to low
16. Simmer for 15 minutes. DO NOT STIR RICE.
17. Turn off heat, stir rice.
18. Serve soup over rice. Easily serves 4 - 6.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:17PM
Cthulhu at 4:51PM, June 12, 2007
(online)
dueeast
Allen's Texmex Spicy Chicken Soup

Dang it, I already ate dinner, but now I gotta go make that.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:56AM
fern at 5:27PM, June 12, 2007
(online)
The Fernwich:

-2 pieces of bread
-lettuce
-ham
-a bunch of thousand island dressing
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:26PM
dueeast at 5:49PM, June 12, 2007
(offline)
fern
The Fernwich:

-2 pieces of bread
-lettuce
-ham
-a bunch of thousand island dressing

No tomatoes? I just looooove tomatoes in a sandwich!

Sounds yummy, though. :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:17PM
maritalbliss at 7:16PM, June 12, 2007
(online)
You know, I've often thought of starting this thread, but decided not to…I'm really stingy with my recipes. (I just wrote in the “can you cook” thread that I am in the progress of writing a cookbook.) I'm about 78% done. So, I'm weird about what I share.

But, I'll give you my “Breakfast Biscuits”

2 Cups of Sifted Flour
2 t. of baking powder (I use Clabber Girl, ‘cause I like the can.)
1/2 t. of salt
1/4 cup of veg. oil
and 1 cup of milk.

Preheat your oven to 300. Pam your cookie sheet.

In a big bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt into the bowl. Throw in the oil and mix with a fork until it turns into mealy little balls. Throw in the milk and stir crazy fast until it gets thick (Be careful, it gets super-thick and I have broken spoons before.) Honestly, after it gets mixed a bit–I use my hands to kneed it a little.

Then take your 1/4 of a cup measuring cup and scoop out the batter onto your cookie sheet (about six, although you can make 12 smaller ones if you prefer.) Bake 8-10 minutes. Good with gravy, jelly, egg…or simply as a dinner biscuit.

(Homemade gravy, now that’s a family secret.)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:53PM
SilverWordz at 9:11PM, June 12, 2007
(online)
Yay, I was thing of starting this thread too after the cooking thread. :)

I'll have to think a bit. I have a great recipe for easy chili, and another for Alfredo sauce, but they're not really my recipes… sooooo… I'll see what else I got. :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:37PM
kyupol at 10:18PM, June 12, 2007
(online)
Super tasty carbonarra.

PHASE 1

1) Go to a grocery store
2) Go to the “meat section” or the “packaged dinner” section.
3) Look for the package that says “stouffers carbonarra”…
4) Get it.
5) Place it in the shopping cart (could also be placed in the basket or in your pocket or up your ass)

PHASE 2

1) Pay at the cashier. It costs anywhere from $0.99 to $2.99
2) Go home

PHASE 3

1) Turn on the microwave
2) put the thing in there. Make sure you make a slit through the plastic
3) Press the numbers “3” “3” then “0”.
4) Then press start.
5) Then wait.

PHASE 4

1) Enjoy your meal!!!

*****I hope you enjoyed my reciepe for this day. I am a world renowned expert in cooking various types of delicacies. However, one of my favorite recipes is the microwave.

Thank you for reading this. I love you all for your undying and unwavering support for my little column!!!*****
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
Lonnehart at 12:12AM, June 13, 2007
(online)
Microwave… hmmm…

I have no name for this dish, but…

1 can corned beef
1/2 bag mixed vegetables (or half a can if you prefer)
1/4 cup water
1 pinch of salt.

Combine all in a microwave safe bowl (break up the corned beef) and stir them around so that they're evenly distributed. Cover it up, put it in the microwave then cook at high power for 2 minutes. Allow time for cooling. Serve over rice. :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:38PM
Deviant Lynx at 6:05AM, June 13, 2007
(offline)
Lemon Meringue Pie

INGREDIENTS

1 cup white sugar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups water
2 lemons, juiced and zested
2 tablespoons butter
4 egg yolks, beaten
1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
4 egg whites
6 tablespoons white sugar

DIRECTIONS

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

To Make Lemon Filling:
In a medium saucepan, whisk together 1 cup sugar, flour, cornstarch, and salt. Stir in water, lemon juice and lemon zest. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a boil. Stir in butter. Place egg yolks in a small bowl and gradually whisk in 1/2 cup of hot sugar mixture. Whisk egg yolk mixture back into remaining sugar mixture. Bring to a boil and continue to cook while stirring constantly until thick. Remove from heat. Pour filling into baked pastry shell.

To Make Meringue:
In a large glass or metal bowl, whip egg whites until foamy. Add sugar gradually, and continue to whip until stiff peaks form. Spread meringue over pie, sealing the edges at the crust.
Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until meringue is golden brown

topping for 1 (9-inch) pie

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:10PM
Whirlwynd at 7:03AM, June 13, 2007
(online)
I used to keep track of all the experiments I did with our leftovers. Here's a couple of the better ones - since I can't cook very well, they're pretty simple =P

Pizza Quesadilla
The Necessities
-Pepperoni
-Mozzerella or Four-Blend Italian shredded cheese
-Pizza Sauce
-Big tortilla shells
-Garlic powder
-Crushed red pepper (spice cabinet)
-Cooking spray

The Procedure
-Take one tortilla shell and spread sauce, cheese, and pepperoni over one half of the tortilla.
-Sprinkle those with red pepper and garlic powder
-Fold the empty half of the tortilla over and flatten it
-Spray the bottom of the skillet with cooking spray and set stove for 7/10 (med-high)
-When skillet is heated, place folded tortilla in pan
-Flatten tortilla evenly with spatula every once in a while
-Flip when face-down side is golden brown and repeat process (this side will take much shorter to cook so keep a close eye on it)
-Scoop off the pan and cut into pizza-like wedges

Chicken Crisp Salad
The Necessities
-Frozen breaded chicken fingers or popcorn chicken
-Shredded mild cheddar cheese
-Shredded lettuce or iceburg salad
-Bacon bits
-Croutons
-Ranch dressing

The Procedure
-Cook chicken as directed on the box
-Cut chicken into pieces (if using popcorn chicken, disregard this step)
-Add chicken pieces, cheddar cheese, lettuce, bacon bits, and croutons into a bowl
-Cover the bowl and shake
-Add ranch or leave it out for people to add themselves

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:48PM
D0m at 7:07AM, June 13, 2007
(online)
All these recipes look so tasty… :P

Lemme throw in my own- this one goes out to anyone who really doesn't know how to make anything beyond a sandwich.

Dom's tuna melt:

You'll need:

Bread (Preferably wheat or 12-grain)
A toaster
A can of tuna
Mayonnaise
Lettuce
One slice of cheese (The good kind)
One slice of tomato (minimum)

Toast your bread while you mix one can of tuna and mayo in a bowl. (I suggest you only use two tablespoons tops- don't go nuts with the cholesterol).

Get some lettuce, chop it up and toss it into the bowl, mixing it afterwards.

Once your toast is done (make sure it isn't burnt- you want some flexibility in your bread!), drop the slice of cheese on it. Hopefully the heat melts it to the right consistency, but if not, toss it into the microwave for about 10 seconds.

Spoon your tuna onto the bread that doesn't have the cheese on it, add the slice of tomato, press the cheesy bread against it and -voila!-

Nadya- a tale about what happens to SOME of us when we die.

Currently: Nadya is awake and asking more relevant questions.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
that kid yellow at 10:09AM, June 13, 2007
(online)
yo im bout to make something from here today
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:14PM
Deviant Lynx at 10:40AM, June 14, 2007
(offline)
Cinnamon Chocolate chip pancakes

2 eggs (slightly beaten)
1 cup wheat flour
1 cup milk (any milk is optional)
1/2 cup Sugar (any prefereable brand)
1 tsp. vanilla
a pinch of salt
1 bag of nestles chocolate chips
1 tsp. cinnamon

Mix all ingredients together to form thin batter. Add Chocolate chips in the batter last. Prepare as you would regular pancakes. They taste great alone or with a small amount of syrup mainly because they are kinda sweet.I prefere maple syrup :3

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:10PM
kyupol at 8:35PM, June 14, 2007
(online)
Lonnehart
Microwave… hmmm…

I have no name for this dish, but…

1 can corned beef
1/2 bag mixed vegetables (or half a can if you prefer)
1/4 cup water
1 pinch of salt.

Combine all in a microwave safe bowl (break up the corned beef) and stir them around so that they're evenly distributed. Cover it up, put it in the microwave then cook at high power for 2 minutes. Allow time for cooling. Serve over rice. :)

HOLY CRAP!!! BEST TASTING CORNED BEEF IN THE WORLD!!!

Maraming salamat po!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
ceb_dyson at 9:56PM, June 14, 2007
(offline)
Alright, sometimes I experiment around in the kitchen that doesn't take up too much of me stepmom's ingredients. I haven't forgotten what I used ta do back when I was left home-alone a lot.

So, here's two easy-as-hell recipes.

Leafy-Hamburger

if yer ever out of hamburger buns, this would be the second best thing ta do.

Ingredients:

1 hamburger patty (store bought or home made, whichever works)
Sauce of yer choosin (I usually use either A1 sauce or Soy sauce, whichever was convenient)
Lettuce on hand (any leafy material on hand is good, just don't use yer house plant)
Tomatoes, and any other condiments ya like ta add. I sometimes add sauteed onions.

Instructions:

Cook yer hamburger the way ya like ta cook it normally. When it's nearing finished, however, add the sauce of yer choosin into the pan. It adds a bit more taste to the burger itself. Once yer finished, have a leaf of yer lettuce already on yer plate so it's ready ta have the burger placed on top of it. Now, you have two options. You can add yer add-ons either before the burger goes onto the lettuce or after. Either way, yer burger should be on top of the lettuce itself.

something else I used ta do that was oh so scrumptious…

Bloody Toad in da Hole

Sounds odd, I know, but it suits so well.

Ingredients

1 piece of toasted bread
1 egg
butter
Ragu sauce (or tomatoe sauce of any kind will do)

Instructions

Have yer pan heated up to Med cause ya don't want it too high fer cookin the egg. Melt the butter on the heated pan then add yer egg into the pan (just the egg white and yolk, not the shell!). You'll be cookin yer egg sunny-side up. If ya like scrambled, fine, but it's not gonna be the same. Once yer slice of bread is toasted, cut a hole into the middle and place it ontop of the egg yolk ya put in the pan. (Note: you'll want yer bread toasted before you put the egg in, this way you can place the toast on soon as ya put the egg in. Allows for the egg ta stick better to the bread itself.) Let the egg sit there for a while until yer sure the white is cooked through. A good way to check is to lift a side of the bread up ta peek. If it's white on the bottom with a bit of brown, yer good. Do not cook the yolk through, ya want that part ta be runny.
Now take yer Toad in da Hole (that's what ya just made btw) out of the pan and onto a plate. Now add however much of the tomatoe sauce ya want onto the Toad in da Hole and ya have yer Bloody Toad in da Hole.

Easy, no? But yah, that's what I used ta do and I might go back to them one day when I'm livin alone. Keheh

~Dyson
I've too many mottos ta say here, so be glad I'm not saying any of them.

Tale of Two Kitties is Soon to Come…weheheheh!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:39AM
ceb_dyson at 10:15PM, June 14, 2007
(offline)
Ya know, I just remembered another easy-as-hell recipe. This one involves the microwave, even!

Microwavable S'more

Ingredients

1 marshmellow
1 choco bar (like four pieces of a Hershey's bar, pieces bein the parts that can easily be broken off…if ya understand that)
2 graham crackers (one works just as well)

Instructions

Put one graham cracker on a microwavable plate, then put the choco bar pieces ontop of the graham cracker that is ontop of the microwavable plate, then add the marshmellow ontop of the choco bar pieces that are ontop of the graham cracker that is ontop of the microwavable plate, then finally add yer second graham cracker ontop of the marshmellow that's ontop of the choco bar pieces that's ontop of the first graham cracker that's ontop of the microwavable plate.
Got that? Good, now let's move on.
Put yer raw S'more that's onto of the plate (sorry, I'm just havin fun here) into the microwave. Depending on how fast yer microwave starts heating things, you'll want ta set the timer to 10-20 seconds. If it's 20 seconds, then after ten seconds have gone by, open the door so you can push the top graham cracker down on the marshmellow just a bit; not too much cause ya don't want ta make a mess. Then let it go the rest of the way before taking the S'more out of the microwave. You can lightly push the top cracker down a bit more. If it's 10 seconds, then do the push-down thing after five seconds have gone by…as said, it depends on yer microwave.
Now ya have yer microwaved S'more, now eat it! Mind ya, it will make quite the mess when bein eating. Worse than a sloppy joe.

~Dyson
I've too many mottos ta say here, so be glad I'm not saying any of them.

Tale of Two Kitties is Soon to Come…weheheheh!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:39AM
Mr Chappers at 12:24PM, June 18, 2007
(online)
Mr Chappers Burger.

Minced beef 700g
Bread 2slices
Onion 1 diced
Red Chili as meny as you want
Salt and pepper to taste

Pre-heat the oven/grill
Blend all ingredients in well a blender.
Mold into the the shape/size you want
Coat lightly in flour and place on a baking tray.
Bake at 180C until there done, the time will vary depending on the size you make.

Serve in a bun on a plate.

Enjoy
:)

Read the Author, its good i promise.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:07PM
Glarg at 9:40AM, June 19, 2007
(offline)
Spicy Nacho Cheese From HELL

3 1/2 cups of Apple Cider Vinegar.
2 block of Cheddar Cheese
2 Blocks of American Cheese (Both Velveeta Brand)
7 Diced Jalapenos Green
3 Diced Red Jalapenos
2 chopped up cloves of Garlic
10 crumbled up pieces of bacon.
2 packets of chili powder.
freshly chopped Salontro

Pour the apple cider vinegar in a large pot bowl. Then the cheese, after that it doesn't really matter how long the ingedients go in for, just cook them on your stove dial 3. Be sure to add some of the juices from the Jalapenos, you'll need all the liquid you need to keep the ingredients liquidish.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
reboundcomic at 12:36AM, June 24, 2007
(online)
Damn Good BBQ Ribs

Rub
equal ammounts of
Season Salt
Garlic Salt
Onion Salt
Black Pepper
Brown sugar (can double it if you want it really sweet, but can burn easier with extra sugar)
Optional: Celery Salt (I don't like it)

half ammount of
Paprika
chilie powder
Old Bay seasoning

Rack of ribs (I prefer babyback)
BBQ sauce
several cans/bottles of beer

Soak ribs completely in beer for 2-12 hours.

Combine all spices and salts into a bowl or plastic bag. Mix thorougly. This is your DRY RUB

Remove ribs from beer, paper towel dry. Pour liberal ammounts of the rub on them and massage into the meat with bare hands. Ribs should be covered in the Rub.

Ideally you want to smoke them at around 200 degrees. I use a meat smoker with meaquite and hickory. If you do not have a smoker, a regular grill will work. Make a small, fire off to the side and cook with indirect heat. Depending on how many racks of ribs you have you should smoke them for 4-6 hours at least. Try to keep consistent temperature and keep the smoke going by adding more wood chips.

Start a hotter fire. Either in a new grill or just make a bigger fire in your existing grill (worst case scenario, use oven). Heat should be around 350. Place ribs over new fire. Brush on sauce and cook for 30-60 minutes. Sauce should darken, but not burn. Ribs should be very tender by now.

Pull off, slice and enjoy.

Remaining beer can be consumed at any time!

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:02PM
sandy at 9:44PM, June 24, 2007
(online)
Roast boneless pork loin Italian Style.

1: Whole or half boneless pork loin *Any weight depending on how many you're feeding.*

2: About four to six cloves of garlic

3: several sprigs of fresh rosemary

4: Salt

5: Fresh ground black pepper

1: Preheat the oven to 350 or 375f, depending on the type of oven you have.

2: Prepare your roast by making four to six inch long insicisions in the roast.

3: Peel the garlic and isert one clove in each of the tiny incisions made in your roast.

4: Pluck rosemary sprigs off of branches and add a pinch of sprigs to each hole in the roast.

5: Apply salt in each inscision

6: drop a pinch of black pepper into inscision along with garlic, rosemary and salt.

7: lightly dust salt atop of the roast.

8: Apply a thin coating of black pepper atop the roast.

9: Drizzle a small amount of olive oil on the roast.

When the oven is preheated, place a meat thermometer into your roast and follow guidelines on the thermometer for cooking time. A roast should take about an hour and a half, depending on the weight of the meat.

I've got plenty more italian favorites in my list of recipes. But this happens to be one of my most favorites.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:22PM
SilverWordz at 7:19AM, June 26, 2007
(online)
Okay I'm just gonna break down and post the alfredo recipe I love. I't techinically not mine, but I honestly don't remember where I got it from. I just remember being absolutely thrilled when I realized that it was one of the simplest things on the planet to make and it's hundreds of times better than any alfredo sauce you'll make from a jar or can.

Ingredients:
1 stick of butter
1 pint of heavy cream
1 cup of shredded parmesan (I use Parmigiano-Reggiano which is a bit on the pricey side, but has a great flavor, but any form of shredded parmesan should do, I also usually use more than a cup, I end up using the whol block of cheese.)
garlic salt optional

Directions:
All this is done over a low heat. You want it to heat up to a reasonable temperature but it should never boil or bubble.

Heat cream in a sauce pan over low heat until just warmed.
Add stick of butter, and stir continously until butter has melted.
Keep stiring and slowly add cheese so it smoothly melts into the butter and cream.
Season it how you want. Salt, pepper, whatever. I usually just add a bit of garlic salt or powder.

The longer you let the sauce cook over low heat, the thicker it'll get, but be careful you don't let it boil!

Normally I'll poor it over broccoli, grilled chicken and pasta. :D The broccoli soaks the sauce right up.
silentkitty at 7:27AM, June 26, 2007
(offline)
Extremely simple but yummy turkey sandwich:

-> Toast two slices of bread
-> Mix half and half: Mayo and honey BBQ sauce
-> Put on bread: Yellow american cheese, turkey slices (Oscar Mayer mesquite turkey works great for it if you can find it), another slice of cheese, and the mayo/BBQ mix.
-> Add lettuce/tomatoes if you like them
-> Stick whole sandwich in microwave for ~15 seconds to melt the cheese and warm the turkey
-> Eat!

Yum :3
ladyleamarie at 8:47AM, June 27, 2007
(online)
I've got two for you.

Chicken Quesadillas

Tortilla shells
Shredded cheese (the yellowish orange works the best)
1 Can of chicken
Spatula
Griddle (or a pan on the stove works too)

Put the shell on the pan/griddle
Put some of the chicken on the shell
Put the cheese on top of the chicken
Put another shell on top

Cook until bottom is golden brown
Flip over and cook other side until brown.

Serve with your choice of salsa or sour cream.

The other is Ramen Chicken Noodle Soup
Cook some chicken (1 inch pieces work best) in a pan until done.
Take a package of chicken flavored Ramen and follow the stove top directions.
When the noodles start to get soft toss in the chicken.

Those are also two things that can be cooked (although slightly illegally) in a dorm room.

Web Designer for
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:27PM
kaminari at 5:22AM, June 29, 2007
(online)
Now this comes from an old cookbook put together by an old southern Alabama family, so Im not sure how Mexican it actually is, but if you can pull it off, its pretty tasty ;-p
My mom made this all the time for me and my dad so I made it for my boyfriend the other day and he loved it ^_^

Mexican Cornbread

Ingredients:
1 and 1/4 cup self-rising yellow cornmeal
1/4 cup self-rising flour
1 and 1/4 cup buttermilk
2 eggs
8oz cheddar cheese
1 can cream corn
1 chopped onion or bag of frozen chopped onions
1/4 cup oil (I use Canola oil)
2 finely chopped jalapeno peppers
1 small jar diced pimentos

Directions:
Preheat the Oven to 400 degrees.

Mix well all ingredients together in a large bowl to create the batter.

Put a very small amount of extra oil in frying pan and heat on stove.

When hot, carefully pour in cornbread mix and immediately remove it from the stove, placing it directly into the oven (be sure the pan you are using has a metal handle and can withstand being in the oven).

Bake at 400 degrees until brown on bottom and firm.

Letting it cool for a few minutes is best or it may fall apart.

I am FS2 champion! w00t!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:13PM
SilverWordz at 5:51AM, June 29, 2007
(online)
Sounds great kaminari!
My boyfriend loves cornbread so this might be a great way to spice it up a bit. I like cornbread too, sometimes its just too plain though. :)
legendkiller13 at 4:47AM, July 7, 2007
(online)
more of a question than a recipe.

i just watched the movie ratittoule. which was good.

in the movie they serve that, is that a real dish ? if so what is it?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:34PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon