Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Are you the evil overlord type? The minion type, and or just plain crazy type?
Aurora Moon at 4:13PM, March 1, 2008
(offline)
I found this interesting site which listed your “real” personality type, along with the quiz you're supposed to take.

According to it, I'm more suited to being a catalyst for somebody else's evil plans. Or being a CIA member.
my results
INTJ: The outside contractor
INTJs are solid, competent personalities who may seem aloof and even arrogant, but who are typically highly skilled in any field which interests them. INTJs are confident in their skills and knowledge, self-assured, and imaginative; their exceptional problem-solving skills make them ideal architects, auto mechanics, and tools of the evil empire. While it requires the driving will to conquer of an ENTJ to imagine the Death Star and the evil genius of an ENTP to invent its devastating weapons systems, the skill and technical prowess of the INTJ is what makes the whole thing work.

The INTJ sees life as a problem to be solved. For that reason, the INTJ is the person a company brings in from the outside to streamline production processes and identify redundant assets for termination. The INTJ's combination of analytical problem-solving skills and complete and utter disregard for the morality or consequences of his actions also make him ideal for the job of hatchet man, CIA operative, and help desk operator.

RECREATION: INTJs are often baffled by the strange and incomprehensible recreational rituals of other people, such as going to parties, watching television, and having sex. Instead, they prefer to spend their leisure time installing twin missile launchers in their cars to deter tailgaters and playing chess with megalomaniac CEOs of the Tyrell corporation.

COMPATIBILITY: Silly person, INTJs don't have relationships! They may, however build their own friends.

Famous INTJs include J. F. Sebastian and Sgt. Apone.

The quiz is here: and the answers to your personality type which you can find is HERE.
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
Doplegager at 4:24PM, March 1, 2008
(offline)
It's my official job to antagonize everyone's evil plans. The Truth is out there!

Someone
INFJ: The Conspiracy Theorist

Beneath the calm, collected exterior of the INFJ lies the horrible reality of someone who has seen The Truth. The INFJ knows what other people are too naive or too brainwasted to admit: the Conspiracy is real. Mistrustful and suspicious, the INFJ is not easily fooled, and does not take the word of the government-controlled medico-military-industrial complex for anything. Whether it's uncovering the plot by butter-eating Jews to clog the arteries of Christian folk with artificial margarine or discovering the secret laboratory in Tibet that's producing legions of Jimmy Carter clones that will be sent out to seize the manufacturing facilities in the Guangdong Province of China under the pretext of inspecting chickens for influenza, there is no lengths the INFJ won't go to in order to blow the lid off the whole thing.

INFJs can often be found holding down jobs as AM radio talk-show hosts. They can also be found driving taxis in the greater Washington, DC area. Other common jobs often held by INFJs include vagrant, loony, whacko, and writer/director/producer of the television show “Seinfeld.” INFJs can also be found feeding that crucial bit of information to determined FBI agents just before they are brutally murdered.

RECREATION: INFJs often come home from a hard day's work exposing conspiracies about how the government is poisoning us with mind-control agents spread by passenger airliners and unwind by spending all night writing Web sites exposing conspiracies about how NASA faked the Bush election.

COMPATIBILITY: INFJs are usually happiest and most successful in relationships with Julia Roberts, though the relationships may not end happily.

Famous INFJs include…well, if I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Scifi Thriller/Drama: Third Side, updated MTWThFS

Existential Fantasy Horror: A Chance in Hell, updated MWF
Blog: The Rambling Path, updated irregularly
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:13PM
Inkmonkey at 5:24PM, March 1, 2008
(offline)
Huh, seems I'm also an INTJ…
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:00PM
kyupol at 9:38PM, March 1, 2008
(online)
INTJ: The outside contractor

INTJs are solid, competent personalities who may seem aloof and even arrogant, but who are typically highly skilled in any field which interests them. INTJs are confident in their skills and knowledge, self-assured, and imaginitive; their exceptional problem-solving skills make them ideal architects, auto mechanics, and tools of the evil empire. While it requires the driving will to conquer of an ENTJ to imagine the Death Star and the evil genius of an ENTP to invent its devastating weapons systems, the skill and technical prowess of the INTJ is what makes the whole thing work.

The INTJ sees life as a problem to be solved. For that reason, the INTJ is the person a company brings in from the outside to streamline production processes and identify redundant assets for termination. The INTJ's combination of analyticial problem-solving skills and complete and utter disregard for the morality or consequences of his actions also make him ideal for the job of hatchet man, CIA operative, and helpdesk operator.

RECREATION: INTJs are often baffled by the strange and incomprehensible recreational rituals of other people, such as going to parties, watching television, and having sex. Instead, they prefer to spend their leisure time installing twin missile launchers in their cars to deter tailgaters and playing chess with megalomaniac CEOs of the Tyrell corporation.

COMPATIBILITY: Silly person, INTJs don't have relationships! They may, however build their own friends.

Famous INTJs include J. F. Sebastian and Sgt. Apone.

I'm an INTJ. lol

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
Orange at 9:44PM, March 1, 2008
(online)
INFP apparently…
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:22PM
kyupol at 9:56PM, March 1, 2008
(online)
Thinkin about this again and I'm like…

wait a minute…

who has the right to compartmentalize us?

I AM ME I AM FREE

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
lba at 10:09PM, March 1, 2008
(online)
The test says INTP, but I have my doubts about it's accuracy given that the description of that kind of person's character doesn't fit me in the slightest.

Of course, this is based off of some really old psychology. A lot of the theories this test work on aren't considered valid any more.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:28PM
CoyoteLongshot at 10:45PM, March 1, 2008
(offline)
INFJ? The hell? I'm a skeptic, not of a conspiracy theorist. This test is all kinds of wrong.
I'm on the Hairway to Steven, baby!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:47AM
Custard Trout at 1:55AM, March 2, 2008
(offline)
Stupid Test
INTP: The Egghead
The typical INTP is a logical, abstract thinker whose intellect is ideally suited to understanding pure mathematics, linguistics, formal logic theory, and other pursuits unsuited to making a real living. The INTP can often understand even the most subtle nuances of lattice quantum chromodynamics, but cannot perform more concrete tasks such as dressing himself, operating a motor vehicle, or opening a door. An INTP may be able to tell you how to construct a nuclear reactor from a coconut and two pieces of string, but may be completely incapable of fixing a hole in a boat.

The INTP is really only suited to two careers: college professor and game show contestant. Of these career choices, only one offers the financial rewards which allows him to suport himself; for that reason, INTPs often take the other path, and become tenured academics.

RECREATION: Surprisingly, INTPs are often the hit of the party–not for their sometimes annoying habit of turning every discussion into a debate about semantics nor for their fascinating stories about Pierre de Fermat's habit of writing things in the margins of his books, but for the fact that they often show up with their pants on backwards and that if you put a Post-It note reading “Kick Me” on an INTP's back, he won't notice it no matter how many people kick him. That kind of entertainment never gets old.

COMPATIBILITY: INTPs make ideal companions to INTJs, as neither of them notices they're in a relationship.

Famous INTPs include Pierre de Fermat and almost everyone who knows what Pierre de Fermat wrote in the margins of his book.

That doesn't describe me much at all, stupid test is stupid.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:00PM
AQua_ng at 2:04AM, March 2, 2008
(offline)
INTJ for me, which apparently means I'm a MASTERMIND. :)

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:58AM
Aurora Moon at 4:15AM, March 2, 2008
(offline)
Yeah, it's funny to see what some lame quiz thinks we could be. Needless it's intersting to see what others' results are like. :)
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
lastcall at 4:55AM, March 2, 2008
(offline)
kyupol
Thinkin about this again and I'm like…

wait a minute…

who has the right to compartmentalize us?

I AM ME I AM FREE

I'm with kyupol on this one. :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:27PM
seventy2 at 3:33PM, March 2, 2008
(online)
INTP….

i am not good with math….2+2=PI for all i care….
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:28PM
mechanical_lullaby at 8:40AM, March 3, 2008
(online)
ThE TEsT said
INFP: The Idealist

The INFP is a dreamy, imaginitive, idealist, capable of finding the good in anything or anyone, even something as foul as Newark, New Jersey. INFPs are sometimes dangerous to the well-being of society as a whole, as they are prone to adopting subversive and destructive ideologies like “The world should be fair,” “People should treat one another well,” and “You know, ‘Friends’ is a really, really stupid television show.”

These irrational thought patterns may sometimes cause INFPs to run off and join the circus, the Resistance, or the Rebellion, where they tend to do well in any position requiring excellent hand-eye coordination or mastery of the Force.

COMPATIBILITY: INFPs and ISTJs generally exhibit a natural predator/prey relationship, which, though it might appear harsh and cruel from the outside, is all part of the natural cycle of life. In fact, were it not for the predation of the ISTJ, the population of INFPs would soon grow to unsustainable levels, overwhelming the ability of their ecological niche to support them.

Famous idealists include that girl in your sixth-grade homeroom who got the teacher fired for saying that girls aren't good at math; that guy in the cubicle next to yours who got the manager fired for saying that women don't make good employees; and Anais Nin.

Yaaaay!

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:57PM
usedbooks at 8:59AM, March 3, 2008
(online)
I've taken this one before.

Here's a really detailed site (my favorite) to read about the types – also includes famous real and fictional characters of that type.

I'm an ISTJ. (Same as Fred Mertz. I always liked him.) My brother is an ENFP. Crazy how that worked out. We actually get along well.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:37PM
Glarg at 3:28PM, March 3, 2008
(offline)

Someone
ENTJ- The Evil Overlord

The ENTJ is best characterized by his charisma, his ability to grasp complex situations and to think flexibly and creatively, his keen and active intelligence, and his overwhelming desire to crush the world beneath his boot. ENTJs are naturally outgoing and love the company of other people, particulalry minions, henchmen, slaves, and the others they rule with ruthless efficiency.

ENTJs usually die at the hand of secret government agents in a fiery cataclysm that destroys their entire underground fortress. Often, Evil Overlords will have a secret clone whose implanted memories contain all the knowledge and ambition of the original, stored in cryonic suspension in a safe location. The clone will appear in a sequel.

RECREATION: ENTJs enjoy spending their leisure time in groups, seeking out the company of others with whom they can exchange strategies and ideas, and test their mind control rays. They also enjoy competitive games which challenge them intellectually, such as chess, go, and “tell me where the missiles are or I'll open the pirhana cage and the girl dies.”

COMPATIBILITY: Ideal companions include ENTPs, whose inventive natures often most useful; and ESTJs, who make excellent henchmen once the neural realignment is complete. ENTJs often employ the services of ISTJs but don't usually make good romantic partners with them. Under no circumstances should an ESTJ ever date an ENFJ; no good can come of it.

Famous ESTJs include Ming the Merciless, John Bigboote, and Charles Montgomery Burns.

Overall, I'm happy with my score! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
LIZARD_B1TE at 4:08PM, March 3, 2008
(online)
mechanical_lullaby
ThE TEsT said
INFP: The Idealist

The INFP is a dreamy, imaginitive, idealist, capable of finding the good in anything or anyone, even something as foul as Newark, New Jersey. INFPs are sometimes dangerous to the well-being of society as a whole, as they are prone to adopting subversive and destructive ideologies like “The world should be fair,” “People should treat one another well,” and “You know, ‘Friends’ is a really, really stupid television show.”

These irrational thought patterns may sometimes cause INFPs to run off and join the circus, the Resistance, or the Rebellion, where they tend to do well in any position requiring excellent hand-eye coordination or mastery of the Force.

COMPATIBILITY: INFPs and ISTJs generally exhibit a natural predator/prey relationship, which, though it might appear harsh and cruel from the outside, is all part of the natural cycle of life. In fact, were it not for the predation of the ISTJ, the population of INFPs would soon grow to unsustainable levels, overwhelming the ability of their ecological niche to support them.

Famous idealists include that girl in your sixth-grade homeroom who got the teacher fired for saying that girls aren't good at math; that guy in the cubicle next to yours who got the manager fired for saying that women don't make good employees; and Anais Nin.

Yaaaay!

I got this too.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:37PM
Product Placement at 5:05PM, March 3, 2008
(online)
Custard Trout
Stupid Test
INTP: The Egghead
The typical INTP is a logical, abstract thinker whose intellect is ideally suited to understanding pure mathematics, linguistics, formal logic theory, and other pursuits unsuited to making a real living. The INTP can often understand even the most subtle nuances of lattice quantum chromodynamics, but cannot perform more concrete tasks such as dressing himself, operating a motor vehicle, or opening a door. An INTP may be able to tell you how to construct a nuclear reactor from a coconut and two pieces of string, but may be completely incapable of fixing a hole in a boat.

The INTP is really only suited to two careers: college professor and game show contestant. Of these career choices, only one offers the financial rewards which allows him to suport himself; for that reason, INTPs often take the other path, and become tenured academics.

RECREATION: Surprisingly, INTPs are often the hit of the party–not for their sometimes annoying habit of turning every discussion into a debate about semantics nor for their fascinating stories about Pierre de Fermat's habit of writing things in the margins of his books, but for the fact that they often show up with their pants on backwards and that if you put a Post-It note reading “Kick Me” on an INTP's back, he won't notice it no matter how many people kick him. That kind of entertainment never gets old.

COMPATIBILITY: INTPs make ideal companions to INTJs, as neither of them notices they're in a relationship.

Famous INTPs include Pierre de Fermat and almost everyone who knows what Pierre de Fermat wrote in the margins of his book.

That doesn't describe me much at all, stupid test is stupid.

Got the same thing. The sad thing is that I did once get a kick me sticker stuck on my back pack, although I was 8 at the time. Other than that I believe that I'm capable of dressing myself… and fixing holes in boats.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:49PM
Randal at 8:29PM, March 3, 2008
(offline)
It called me an Egghead and said i was only fit to be a game show contestant or a college professor…

Either I wasn't quite honest in answering all the questions or the profiles are just as spotty as astrological horoscopes, which are usually generalized and typically half right about anybody… and equally half wrong… :P

there's about three or four of those 16 types that could have described me in part. None of them were exact fits.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 1:42PM, March 4, 2008
(offline)
My Results
ENTJ: The Evil Overlord

The ENTJ is best characterized by his charisma, his ability to grasp complex situations and to think flexibly and creatively, his keen and active intelligence, and his overwhelming desire to crush the world beneath his boot. ENTJs are naturally outgoing and love the company of other people, particulalry minions, henchmen, slaves, and the others they rule with ruthless efficiency.

ENTJs usually die at the hand of secret government agents in a fiery cataclysm that destroys their entire underground fortress. Often, Evil Overlords will have a secret clone whose implanted memories contain all the knowledge and ambition of the original, stored in cryonic suspension in a safe location. The clone will appear in a sequel.

RECREATION: ENTJs enjoy spending their leisure time in groups, seeking out the company of others with whom they can exchange strategies and ideas, and test their mind control rays. They also enjoy competitive games which challenge them intellectually, such as chess, go, and “tell me where the missiles are or I'll open the pirhana cage and the girl dies.”

COMPATIBILITY: Ideal companions include ENTPs, whose inventive natures often most useful; and ESTJs, who make excellent henchmen once the neural realignment is complete. ENTJs often employ the services of ISTJs but don't usually make good romantic partners with them. Under no circumstances should an ESTJ ever date an ENFJ; no good can come of it.

Famous ESTJs include Ming the Merciless, John Bigboote, and Charles Montgomery Burns.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:55PM
cartoonprofessor at 4:12PM, March 4, 2008
(offline)
AQua_ng
INTJ for me, which apparently means I'm a MASTERMIND. :)

Yeah, me too…
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:36AM
horseboy at 5:43PM, March 4, 2008
(offline)
INFJ A conspiracy theorist. Waaaiiiit a minute, who told them?

Funny answers.
There is no such word as “alot”. “A lot” is two words.
Voltaire
Never seek for happiness, it will merely allude the seeker. Never strive for knowledge, it is beyond man's scope. Never think, for in though lies all the ills of mankind. The wise man, like the rat, the crocodile, the fly, merely fulfills his natural function.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:50PM
patrickdevine at 8:32PM, March 4, 2008
(online)
I got INTP, apparently not quite a mad scientist, more like a mad grad student:

I do have trouble opening doors sometimes.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:41PM
THE D_KING at 4:41PM, March 11, 2008
(offline)
I would be the evil over lord type. because i like to do evil thangs. _ bye bye.
am the king in the shadow's.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:14PM
THE D_KING at 4:42PM, March 11, 2008
(offline)
THE D_KING
I would be the evil over lord type. because i like to do evil thangs. _ bye bye.
am the MAIN OVER LORD.
am the king in the shadow's.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:14PM
Croi Dhubh at 1:11PM, March 13, 2008
(offline)
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes3.asp
Your Type is
ENTJ
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
33 38 62 67

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* moderately expressed extravert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* distinctively expressed thinking personality
* distinctively expressed judging personality

http://www.xeromag.com/fun/personality.html
ENTJ: The Evil Overlord

RECREATION: ENTJs enjoy spending their leisure time in groups, seeking out the company of others with whom they can exchange strategies and ideas, and test their mind control rays. They also enjoy competitive games which challenge them intellectually, such as chess, go, and “Tell me where the missiles are or I'll open the pirhana cage and the girl dies!”

Huh… Well, I am a cop after all
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
Dr3wdub at 2:25AM, March 21, 2008
(online)
the test
Your Type is
ISTP

You are:
slightly expressed introvert

moderately expressed sensing personality

distinctively expressed thinking personality

very expressed perceiving personality

The Psycho Vigilante

ISTPs are quiet, unassuming people, who tend to be mechanically gifted but withdrawn and reserved. ISTPs often need a great deal of personal space and “alone time,” which may give others the impression that they are aloof; in reality, this time is necessary to hide their secret identities.

The typical ISTP leads a dual life; his outward reserve and quiet masks an inward seething rage at the injustice of life–often, the death of a loved one at the hands of a criminal. In this secret life, the ISTP uses his mechanical gifts to create a terrifying arsenal of bizarre weapons with which to strike fear into the heart of evil. Sometimes, ISTPs may become evil themselves, either slowly over a long period of time or in response to a perceived rejection from the very people they are trying to save.

RECREATION: ISTPs are happiest when they are building and constructing–either new weapons to smite their enemies, or new plots to destroy those who oppose them. They have a very industrial sense of aesthetics, and can spend hours absorbed in the appreciation of works of art such as a 1969 Hemi Cuda retrofitted with missile launchers and ejection seats.

COMPATIBILITY: ISTPs don't often get along well with their extroverted cousins, Evil Overlords and Mad Scientists. Instead, they prefer the company of INTPs, or perhaps their pets. Romantic relationships with ISTPs tend to be drawn-out, tragic affairs, filled with bitterness, longing, and teenage angst. The sex is usually pretty good, however.

Famous ISTPs include Spider-Man and Q.

This is only about 80% correct.
“I'm having Deja Vu and Amnesia at the same time. I have a strange feeling I've forgotten all of this before.”

^Link to the best web comic I've ever read!!!(not mine btw)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:14PM
Marguati at 8:21AM, March 21, 2008
(offline)
INFP… “idealist”? lol
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:51PM
6116 Taboo at 1:30PM, March 21, 2008
(offline)
INFJ for the winz. x3

Buut I think I'd be pretty much just crazy. >;D
::Taboo:: Updated M/W/F.
“Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?” -Monty Python and the Holy Grail
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:44AM
deepcheese at 5:03PM, March 31, 2008
(online)
I am a ISFP!

ISFP: The Crackpot

ISFP personalities are characterized by their impulsiveness, their defiance of conformity and orthodoxy, and their competitive natures. Taken together, these traits make up the ideal crackpot. While an ISFP's personality might seem flighty and their attention span short to an outsider, ISFPs live by the motto “Life is best approach–oh, look, potato chips!”

ISFPs are always on the cutting edge of new trends. Whether it's podcasting, taking up guitar, or running away to a far-off east African compound and joining a doomsday apocalyptic cult, ISFPs are always following their hearts and quickly embracing new ideas. However, they tend to be fleeting in their passions, which means they often may lack the dedication that marks a true cultist. While ISFPs often lack the dedication most people give to careers and family, they can still support themselves in more unorthodox ways, like by selling blood plasma, turning tricks, and mooching off their family.

RECREATION: ISFPs enjoy activities that cater to their emotional passions, and often pursue many hobbies, such as music, painting, sculpting, and running off to Vegas to marry that cute waitress from Mack's Truck Stop over on Route 9. Whenever God speaks to someone, it's usually an ISFP.

COMPATIBILITY: ISFPs do well in relationships with ISFJs and with anyone they meet in Las Vegas.

Famous ISFPs include Joan of Arc and–oh, look, potato chips!

lol.

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon