Networking & Community Projects*

Artist looking for a writer
Wills42 at 3:46PM, Oct. 13, 2008
(online)
So yeah, I've been thinking for a while, and I would really like to get back in the drawing game. So basically I'm looking for someone to write for me, or someone who I can draw stuffs for. Not super long term, just, you know, a while.
What I'm really interested in drawing is zombie comics, just look at this page I did for my old zombie comic, They Walk
Not the best looking thing ever, but I'm still learning, and that's another reason I want a writer, for experience; both for art, and if I ever do get into the buisiness of comics, I'll need to learn how to read scripts and such, so yeah.
If you want to see more cartoony work, head over to my old comic, Barely Listening (Don't worry, I've improved greatly since those days)
So either just post here that you would be interested, or send me a private quack, either works, but I would prefer a PQ, thanks a lot for looking at this.
-Wills42
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:50PM
dreamshell at 9:45AM, Nov. 11, 2008
(offline)
Still need a writer? If you're looking for short-run comic ideas, I might be interested. Do you just want zombie stuff or are there any other sorts of things you'd draw? In general, I think collaborative ideas have a greater chance of becoming reality if both parties have an interest in what they're working on.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM
Wills42 at 12:54PM, Nov. 16, 2008
(online)
Well, currently I'm working on a small project (about 8 pages) for someone right now, and then I would be available. I draw all kinds of things, I'd really like to know what you would have in mind. I just put the zombie pic up as an example, there's also my comic which has been up for a year now, Barely Listening (www.drunkduck.com/Barely_listening/) So yeah. The thing I'm currently working on should take me another week or two, so we could talk about any ideas you have until I'm finished. :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:50PM
dreamshell at 5:52PM, Nov. 16, 2008
(offline)
I'm for anything, really. Something with a finite length to it seems like it would be the best way to go from your initial post, so it'd be fun to try and concoct a short comic together and see it executed. I'll… what is it? PQ? I'll PQ my email to you for future discussion. ;)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon