Networking & Community Projects*

Artist looking for playmate
Aevalor at 10:44AM, July 31, 2009
(offline)
Err, yeah, because that is kind of what it is about.
So I really want to do a comic, but I've realized I work so much better when collaborating. Thing is I'm not looking for a writer to give me their baby they've been working on developing for x amount of years to bring to life, I just can't handle too much responsibility. I want to do a comic for the fun of drawing, anything serious and I end up getting selfconscious and frustrated that I'm crappy and can't draw bananas worth shizzles and it's no fun anymore.

Basically I want someone to play around with, writer/artist/whatever and make a comic out of it. Nothing serious, just fun. Something humorous with any kind of twists, romance (gay/straight)/robots/monsters/space/fantasy/angels/whatever… I like most stuff.

Something for the sake of giving an idea of my art style… if that's interesting: picture
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:46AM
Product Placement at 1:40PM, July 31, 2009
(online)
Oh, I might be able to squeeze out of my head an idea or two for a collaboration comic.

I'm sending you a PQ, to ask you for an e-mail address.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
fukujinzuke at 4:14PM, July 31, 2009
(online)
Here's a community project that's just coming together which needs more artists:

Forum link: http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_category.php?cid=4698&tid=49772&comic_id=37740

Comic link: http://www.drunkduck.com/Heroes_Alliance/

It's pretty flexible on how many pages you'd like to draw up per chapter if you'd like to try your hand in the superhero genre.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
Hainted at 6:56PM, July 31, 2009
(offline)
I had an idea for a short slice of life/humor story.PQ me if your interested cause your art style fits what I've got in my head.
Read Hainted Holler!! Love,Geeks,Rednecks,Baboons and Biscuits!!!!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Elaine at 5:45AM, Aug. 8, 2009
(online)
I've written an interesting slice-of-life short story about colorblindness and perceptions that I think would be highly compatible to your style. PQ me if you're interested (but you might have to wait a few days for a reply - I'm setting off on a weekend-long vacation).

If you're interested in something longer, there's a really beautiful community project that's been in the works for a little over a year. The entire script for it has already been written and it only needs a bit more editing before the drawing begins. Even so, it's not that serious and is there purely for fun.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:20PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon