Networking & Community Projects*

Artist looking for work!
Spiff at 1:17PM, June 27, 2008
(offline)
Thats right, for the low low price of $0.00 you can have your very own artist to draw that comic youve been thinking about for quite some time! all I ask is that its nothing TOO serious and detail oriented.
friendship if like when you pee your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:54PM
Vakanai at 3:15PM, June 27, 2008
(online)
Well, I've been thinking of getting Tank Buddies Forever drawn instead of MS Paint…ed…thingy…
It's a comedic under the sea tale focusing on an octopus, a squid, and two scuba diving kitty cats. Oh, and singing bubbles, a jellyfish, and a slew of evil gods.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Tank_Buddies_Forever/
Let me know if you're interested.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:38PM
Spiff at 9:58PM, June 27, 2008
(offline)
I should add that, at the moment I can only do comics that star humans. so no animal-humanoids. I can try my hand at aliens is they are a small part in the comic.
friendship if like when you pee your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.
Splatoon at 11:09PM, June 27, 2008
(offline)
I've been looking for an artist interested in starting up a new web-comic, tentatively titled Adventures in Suburbia. It's basically a tale about a slacker college student, his crappy job and the bizarre fantasies he uses to keep himself sane (fantasies that slowly push him towards increasingly odd behavior). I'm going for sort of a goofy, laid-back feel, and I think your art style would suit that tone nicely. If you're interested, you can either drop me a PM or send me an e-mail at thesplatoon@gmail.com, and I can hit you up with some writing samples and more plot details.

In the meantime, you can see some of my non-fiction writing at www.rackraids.com (I'm Max)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon