Networking & Community Projects*

Artist seeking Writer
The Pie Ninja at 6:56AM, July 15, 2008
(offline)
Hey, I'm looking for someone to work on a webcomic with. I fail at writing decent stories myself, but I enjoy drawing them. I just joined here a couple days ago, but I was on another webcomic hosting site for a while (but my net doesn't seem to like loading anything from that site). I'll basically draw for any type of story, literally. I can change my style easily enough to suit it. Just post here or PQ me if you're interested.

Heres an example of my most recent pieces (that I've uploaded):

I have more stuff on my DeviantArt.
Because two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:15PM
malkovich85 at 2:14PM, July 22, 2008
(offline)
like your stuff dude, im a writer looking for an artists to work with what kind of genres/ideas you looking to do i have a project idea id like to get underaway at some point give me a shout if you fancy throwing some ideas into the pot and seing what we can come up with

mal
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:50PM
Black Olives Man at 6:22PM, Aug. 2, 2008
(offline)
I like your stuff. I have a project, modern fantasy/adventure, that I need an artist for. Let me know if you're interested.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:23AM
jjjhjanez at 5:57AM, Sept. 17, 2008
(offline)
You're probably going to get a lot of replies. From what I can see there is a low artist to writer ratio here. I would love to work one of my stories into a comic. I haven't seen many others like it and I think, with a good artist, it would do well. wanna discuss it?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
piet at 8:58PM, Sept. 17, 2008
(offline)
Hey,
i agree with the fella above me, you are gonna be swamped with requests to help with a comic.
i'll make my plea just the same then
i've already got a comic running, and we're about to get to the good stuff, but my artis has got way too much to do already, so we're looking to replace her.
it's a horror style story in the vein of silent hill, and it's already up and running at http://www.welcometoira.com the site name indicates the story name, Welcome To Ira.
Your art particularly interested me for the way you use a lot of strong line art, and i really liked the bizarre design for that first picture up there, we need a lot of bizarre stuff designed for the story, and that kind of an imagination is definitely a very appealing asset for us.
hope you'll take a look, and if you like it, please let me know via the email on the website or a PQ here.
i assure you, i'll be watching

thanks for the time
piet
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:43PM
Celtic_Minstrel at 9:39PM, Sept. 27, 2008
(online)
I'm also looking for an artist, so if you're still available and may like to draw a high school fantasy story, PQ me. Or post in the thread I made.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:39AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon