Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Back from the Big Top.
Dark Clown at 9:17AM, May 27, 2009
(online)
Well. We have returned to the wonderful world that is DD.
we come back to see that everyone is still Quacking. and what is this in our message Box. Oh happy day, Oh Joy Of Joys.

Some slack jawed, mentally crippled, Sprite comic pasting, no talent L33t speaking Slag sucker sent me a message saying “Lawz I stole your Avatar.”

so other that that pissing us off.. how have all you been?

BTW We now have a new found HATE for sprite Comics. all you Spriters out there can blame this on the toe head that took our Avatar. its bad enough that you mucklucks can't draw (we are a crap artist but at least we put pencil to paper) and have to copy past someone else's work. but now you just come on, look at the forum and say “duhhhh…. oh looky i want that avatar” pathetic.

So Congrats you miserable Pissant fuck. you managed to make what We hoped to be a happy return… into a rant. oh and for a addend bundle of joygazzum. We will now start a Full on WAR on sprite Comics.

So Rejoice. For Vary Bad things Are About To happen Quote By :Ritcherd The Warlock form LFGcomic

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:06PM
amanda at 9:39AM, May 27, 2009
(online)
DC! Welcome back ^.^ It simply wasn't the same without you around. And no worries - there may be a foolish person running about with a stolen avatar, but there will always be only one Dark Clown. I will now give you a hug and not let go until we're both uncomfortable.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
Dark Clown at 10:00AM, May 27, 2009
(online)
why thank you. its good to be back.

and pleas help our cause if you see the no talent sprite jaggoff named fire1337 or stumble on his so called “comic” Pleas Flame the Moron until he leaves DrunkDuck.

fire1337, We will not end this war till you leave. or commit suicide.
Ether one is good for us.

Oh and we are fully aware that this will get us Banned or completely Kick out of DrunkDuck. But we feel that this is Worth it. So If this is Our Last time here.
We Want to say Thanks for the Fantastic times.

Custard Trout at 10:31AM, May 27, 2009
(offline)
Yay! Dark Clown is back! DARK CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!

- - - - -

I think that guy stopped posting a while ago. Maybe he felt your wrath and ran away.

Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
Dark Clown at 10:47AM, May 27, 2009
(online)
Thank the Gods. Something About that poster child for Abortions just made us Pissed off.

good new: my hand is allot better after a crap lode of physical therapy.
no scanner but got my tablet working to a point that it can be used. (We never could draw with the damn thing)
and We are in works of doing a Re-write for Spooky The ScareKrow.

So let it Be know. The Cold Hot Cola Is BACK

Aghammer at 2:15PM, May 29, 2009
(offline)
Good news and welcome back! Trout and Amanda are trying to manage the noobies but I always thought it was a good idea to kill off as many as we can up front…
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Ironscarf at 3:31PM, May 29, 2009
(offline)
Swing low sweet D.C.
Coming for to carry my cola

Aaaaaaaah*choke*lurvellly!

Welcomes:)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 5:48PM, May 30, 2009
(offline)
As said previously,
In some other thread, I
Dark Clown
Welcome Back! Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?
woah-ho, boy, when'd you come back?
Welcome back!
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:56PM
Dark Clown at 1:16PM, June 1, 2009
(online)
We got back a few days ago actually.

and no our dear CTrout.. it's still hear. and like all dumbfounded teenagers who has no skill other than copy and paste with others works, sent us a scathing PQ.

that was instantly deleted for lack of intelligence. honestly if you plan on sending hate mail… do not include it with an apology. yes that’s right. first a “my bad” of sorts. the a few line brakes followed by the foolish crying of a 14 year old emo. some mention of tampons, repeating the same line.. again a spriters stupidity at its finest, in the over use of copy and paste. and as always the ever so popular use of ALL CAPS.

and our fave. saying that the avatar we use was not made by us and they he found it on the Google search.

so let Us just say. We did make The avatar that we use, using the back art of a PS2 game that we own. this is what we used.

with the aid of a Scanner we were able to lode the full image.
we never once clamed that it was drawn by us, no even try to. but the cropping and color tuning was done by us as you can clearly see from how much darker in color our avatar is when compared to the actual box art. as is often the norm for a lot of avatar creations. Along with the varying Sizes. there are different sized one's due to that fact that we use this same Avatar on multiple sites. others that use the exact same image often crop it to include the skull. We did not.

We hope that previously mentioned little boy reads this. that way he will know why he is to remove his foot from his mouth.

Ahh yes and. the images you found while goggling, are also hosted by us. or are done by the site to which we uploaded them.

and we know that reality don't fit into your little world of “Sonic is so L33t” or “Lolz Megaman” but we felt it necessary to shine some light on this little situation.

Now enough talking about some one with the I.Q. of tarter sauce.

For we must go to welcome all newcomers

subcultured at 7:47PM, June 1, 2009
(online)
*hides all his warm freezing colas*
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:04PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon