Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Bad Tempered
SarahN at 5:40PM, June 2, 2007
(online)
Curious, how hot-headed are you? And no, I'm not asking if you pick fights with people exactly…but say, uhh….if you're buying some burgers from a McDoogles and the register lady keeps rolling her eyes at you and talking to you in a rude way, do you just ignore or do you get snappy and start yelling at her?

I would say I DO get pissed but bottle up my feelings…probably too much. Though I make lots of angry faces. >:O YARRRH!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:23PM
FoxmanZEO at 5:50PM, June 2, 2007
(online)
I smash my burger on the edge of a table and stab her with it. >:C

Nah, I'll usually just ignore and not care, as long as they bend to my every whim it's all good. c:
'Who must do the hard things?

He who can.'

-Confucius.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:30PM
Squishy_Frog at 6:05PM, June 2, 2007
(online)
I tend to act like a regal silent snobby person. Polite and pissed. It's been drilled into me since birth to act like that when people are rude to me. If they really pissed me off, than it would get ugly. I do have a bit of a temper, but the petty stuff I like to ignore and imagine the person being hurt.
Random Fact nerd.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:54PM
Terminal at 6:24PM, June 2, 2007
(online)
It takes alot to piss me off. If I do get pissed, well, it's not pleasant.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:11PM
Hijuda at 6:27PM, June 2, 2007
(online)
I'd probably get pissed. I'd also end up bottling it all up, and it would ruin the rest of my day.
It's a comic!

LOLOL LAMFAO
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:48PM
maritalbliss at 6:37PM, June 2, 2007
(online)
SarahN
Curious, how hot-headed are you? And no, I'm not asking if you pick fights with people exactly…but say, uhh….if you're buying some burgers from a McDoogles and the register lady keeps rolling her eyes at you and talking to you in a rude way, do you just ignore or do you get snappy and start yelling at her?

I would say I DO get pissed but bottle up my feelings…probably too much. Though I make lots of angry faces. >:O YARRRH!

I am VERY hot-headed. I just say it!

Parents need to be told how to “rear” their child? I'm the one that tells the kid to put all the mints back and take one…If the parent DARES to say anything…I smile say I have several degrees in education and it takes a village, don't cha know?

(I've yet to have a parent get really pissed. Except at a Tom Petty concert and much beer had made my mother feel the need to tell this guy who had brought his toddler to the concert, the dad was SO DRUNK he was drooling beer on the child and getting so mad at the kid that he slammed the kid down HARD on his knee…The kid started cryin' and the Dad slammed the kid down again on his knee, hurtin' his little kiddie “jewels.” My mom, (apple doesn't fall too far) jumped up and chastised the dad–who (after child abuse, what threat was a middleaged women?) PUSHED my mom. I LOST it and the “security” kicked the guy out then bought me and my mother free booze AND we got to go backstage! Tom Petty Rocks!

Lord Help! the “Buddy Holly” that waits on Ethan and I. I put myself through college waiting tables and expect competence.

I've threatened a Marine with a broken beer bottle for creepily hitting on my friend and have had my nose broken twice. (I NEVER throw the first punch, I've also never lost, thank my parents for martial arts training.)

I think of it as being like a Tank Girl/Wonderwoman. I'm only 4'11, I weigh 220 when I'm chunky; and between 110-115 the rest of the time. But, I have a way of pushing people's buttons; and I am dreadfully honest. It's amazing how many people can't take constructive critism and feel they are personal attacks, or that people can't stand hearing, “Hey, you're a reallll A-Hole.” Ethan tells me when I'm bein' overly A-Holey and I tell him.“ But, I see that I have rambled.

I have been in the car with Ethan, and through the drive-though; late at night after he had worked like a seventeen hour day, (Mind you, Ethan is the NICEST guy you would want to meet…) throw the burger (that had onions on it, after asking for no onions) at the window of the fast-food.

I've often told people they are: rude, incompetent, and have occassionally asked someone, ”How have you survived to the age you are at???“ and once told a burger casher that, ”She obviously didn't need a college degree to work at her establishment.“

This is a sketch Ethan drew of the time he had to hold me back from whippin' my ex-sister in law's ass (after ”the family" found out she had cheated on my brother with our cousin…Eeeewww…How Spinger? Huh???) I thought ya'll might get a kick out of it.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:53PM
Disgruntledrm at 6:56PM, June 2, 2007
(online)
That's never happened to me, I always meet polite people working at fast food places. But I did meet a rude waitress once when I was 12. So when she left the table, I cried and told my grandparents that she was being mean to me (just because she was making a rude face as she too my order) so…they didn't tip her.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:12PM
silentkitty at 7:51PM, June 2, 2007
(offline)
Depends. I don't get mad easily, but I do tend to keep an unconscious running tally of the amount of times someone has done something to annoy or piss me off in my head. The higher that number gets, the more easily annoyed I get with that person, lol. When someone finally manages to piss me off enough to make me lose my temper, it's not a pretty sight.

lol!

But a bad server at a restaurant or store, I don't care about. I'll probably never see them again, so I deal with them as politely as I can and then get away from them. =p
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:37PM
Phantom Penguin at 8:11PM, June 2, 2007
(offline)
Very hot headed.
Iam no longer allowed in the KY sixflags after a altercation with winnie the pooh.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:42PM
mandiedawn at 8:55PM, June 2, 2007
(offline)
I would ignore it for a while, but if Im standing around waiting for my burger or whatever and shes talking to one of the other work girls Id just leave, though the whole time Id be giving her evil looks teehehehe
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:51PM
that kid yellow at 10:10PM, June 2, 2007
(online)
let me tell you i get pissed… i would say if you dont like yo job find another and get me my damn food!!!!!

im pissed
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:14PM
sandy at 10:48PM, June 2, 2007
(online)
That's easy, when I get pissed, it's ususally at work, so I pull the silent treatment, call the manager over and just reteat into my happy place, which happens to be the photo lab. I work for Walgreens, and a very large lab with three big machines, and if I get pissed I can rant my head off while the machines are running and no one ever hears me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:22PM
marine at 11:12PM, June 2, 2007
(offline)
I'm often calm. The only emotion I really feel is sadness, but no one cares about faggotty cry babies. They even have a name worse than faggoty cry baby now, emo. I'm anything but an emo. So my depression is as surpressed as it can be. I just take it one day at a time and try not to kill myself. In actuality, the only thing that really motivates me to keep going is that I can piss people off.

On another note, my nose has a permanent scar on it from where it was broken. I don't get angry, I make others angry. I'd take a picture and show you, but my face is to pretty for the internet.

Go read penis!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:52PM
Alexis at 11:42PM, June 2, 2007
(offline)
I never yell at people working in the sevice sector. They would have to do a whole lot to picc me off. I'm thinking hurling feces at me might do it. I've been a clerk, a waitress, and a bartender, so I understand how difficult customers can be.
Generally I don't mess with anyone unless they mess with me. If it's a parent with a child I usually just point out what a wonderfull example they are seeting for their child by their behavior. If it is a peer, someone in a bar, a nasty old man, an ex boyfriend, or someone at a punk show I will throw down. I used to go to hardcore shows a lot, so I can hold my own in a fight.

I will also get very violent very fast if someone says somethign racist, sexist, homophobic, or touches me in any way that I don't like.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:49AM
AQua_ng at 12:32AM, June 3, 2007
(offline)
I'll be usually react in a quiet mood, thinking to myself, ‘did I do something bad?’ and act or mopey and avoid the person, only to give them cold stares. Back in the day, it's more of ‘you smell’ and then I burst into tears.

But now, I get more frustrated than angry. Especially at computers.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:56AM
Ozoneocean at 1:03AM, June 3, 2007
(online)
I haven't really lost it at anyone since I was about 15. I was more of a fighter back then. Once in class I picked up a desk, held it over my head and threatened to throw it at someone…

Since then I've never let anyone provoke me that far. Even when I've been attacked by some mad person (which has happened at least 3 times on the train), I've restrained myself.

I think it's just that when I was younger, I saw what I could become if I ever let myself lose control, and I didn't like it. So I don't. Even when I'm drunk I don't get angry. Heh, being argumentative in the forums or in the everyday world is as bad as I get.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:27PM
Memmy at 1:28AM, June 3, 2007
(offline)
I havent thrown a temper in a long time. I still get hot headed, but I just bottle up and deal with it later. There are several times I wanted do something violent toward some people.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:59PM
Aurora Moon at 5:00AM, June 3, 2007
(offline)
Memmy
I havent thrown a temper in a long time. I still get hot headed, but I just bottle up and deal with it later. There are several times I wanted do something violent toward some people.

Same here.

when I was younger, I was so hot headed that it was so easy to annoy me for the littlest thing, and to make me blow my fuse at the littlest things.

Now I'm VERY HARD to offend, and I don't really lose my temper that much at all. although I'll have the occisonal violent thoughts about an person that really ires me.
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
Whirlwynd at 5:55AM, June 3, 2007
(online)
With other people, I have a lot of patience. Too much patience, some people say.

But I have a very short temper when I make mistakes, or with inanimate objects. I used this in one of my comics once - when I was in sixth grade we had this crappy front door with one of those handle locks that lock automatically when you close it. I just made my lunch and went to get the mail and my brother went out and closed the door behind him, locking us out. After searching and searching for a way in I finally got so mad I kicked the door. It broke open.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:48PM
mlai at 6:16AM, June 3, 2007
(online)
In real life I'm inhumanly patient and docile. Absolutely nothing can get to me. I'm not bottling it up either; insults slide right off of me. Sticks and stones hurt… words, not at all.

I'm more confrontational and outspoken on the net, like when I was in elementary school. I'm not like that in RL… because it's not worth the hassle in RL.

FIGHT current chapter: Filling In The Gaps
FIGHT_2 current chapter: Light Years of Gold
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:05PM
Ladyknight17 at 11:07AM, June 3, 2007
(online)
I have a tempter. But certain small things just set me off. I've had this whole probelm with a cashier at a fast food place.

This is how it went:

Me: Excuse me miss…but am bothering you?

Jerk: Yeah you are!

Me: Forgive me if I'm wrong but isn't your job to serve people? I think it is. And if your intelligence isn't up to the task then I suggest you start digging in trash cans for your food now.

Jerk: You don't know how hard this job is. You can't talk!

(by this time the manager is there trying to shut this person up and calm me.)

Me: Yeah in fact I did! But I'm smart enough to make it temperary and find somehting better! And you know what…I delt with the screaming children, the mean old ladies, the picky soccer moms…I know you little ass! And I did it all with a smaile on my face because I knew this was temperary! I guessing your so miserable beause this is all life has in store for you!!

(End)

I turned and left. I hadn't even got my food. And I did pay. But I was so pissed off I didn't want to go back. In fact…it's been four years and I still won't go there.
So yeah…I have a bit of an temper. But hey…my grandma was irish.
Tired of messing with a banner. Just visit the comic at…

www.drunkduck.com/red_poems/
Thanks.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:27PM
Alexis at 12:11PM, June 3, 2007
(offline)
People working in food service get shit on so much, I do beg you guys not to abuse them. I'm not saying that there aren't people out there who are completely incompitant at their job, but also think, they know that their job sucks. They don't want to be there. If you insult them personally and remind them that they are stuck working in a horrible job then of course they are going to be short tempered. I know some people really do deserve to get yelled at or even loose their job because they are bad at it, but I can tell you that having worked in a resteraunt/bar for a year we have banned far more irate customers for being unreasonable than we have fired employees.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:49AM
deleted-byrequest-03 at 12:20PM, June 3, 2007
(offline)
I've cussed people out before. A lot. It may be my teen angst, but I really do get pissed off when people whine like they're the only important one in the world, and everyone's gotta stop with their lives just to give them pity. At least ONE person in the world is going through more shit than you.

Also, this freak was annoying me and flirting with me… So I just kinda cussed him out because he was approaching me in the worst of any way, which is poking me, putting his smelly hands on my hair, pretending to hate me, and cussing me out… I called him a little pansy bastard and an idiot for not having the courage to stand up to me. Then I asked him, ‘what are you looking at, bitch?’

Hmmm… I don't really care what people think about me. I just hope they know I'll kick their ass once they get me pissed off enough.

But I never fought anyone. I don't wanna get suspended.

Annoying bastards.

This year, school's full of BS!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:05PM
Memmy at 4:10PM, June 3, 2007
(offline)
Ladyknight17
But hey…my grandma was irish.

Cool! My grandma came from an Irish family! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:59PM
yaz47 at 5:17PM, June 3, 2007
(online)
I have a kid, and my brother lives with me, so I'm used to people being rude, I just imagine ice fish biting that person's head off.>3

(\__/)
(o.O )“I am Bunny!Copy me on to your signature or I dis-embowel you!”
(> < )
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:52PM
gigafelz at 6:16PM, June 3, 2007
(offline)
I like to punch children in my spare time. Right in the nose cause I like the trendy “Owen Wilson” look. Why? because the KKK took my baby away.
Everybody wants that fold of matches to reinflate their confidence.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:35PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon