Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Blackhood Comics in the house!!!
Blackhood at 4:26PM, Aug. 28, 2009
(offline)
I'm totally new to DD and don't really know what to expect but i'm willing to find out. I have been working on an urban adult graphic novel and really have big plans for it but i truly want to see what other comic heads have to say about it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:23AM
amanda at 5:34PM, Aug. 28, 2009
(online)
Hello, Blackhood! You should expect to be set on fire and pushed in front of a herd of stampeding wildebeests. If you are able to escape without being trampled to death, then you will be welcomed into our prestigous club of Drunk Duck people.

I have very high hopes for you and think you'll be just fine ^.^ Glad to have you aboard!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:52AM
Custard Trout at 5:42AM, Aug. 29, 2009
(offline)
You don't happen to be related to ‘Kind of off Tealhood’ by any chance? Tell him he still owes me fifty shillings for dealing with that problem he had. The one where that item he owned was on the wrong side of a wall and happened to belong to someone else at the time. He'll know what you mean.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
Blackhood at 2:49PM, Aug. 29, 2009
(offline)
amanda
Hello, Blackhood! You should expect to be set on fire and pushed in front of a herd of stampeding wildebeests. If you are able to escape without being trampled to death, then you will be welcomed into our prestigous club of Drunk Duck people.

I have very high hopes for you and think you'll be just fine ^.^ Glad to have you aboard!

Hello right back and thank you for helping me change the rating on my first comic book.

Drunk ducks can be a dangerous crowd but i think i can run in front of the herd!
Blackhood at 2:55PM, Aug. 29, 2009
(offline)
Custard Trout
You don't happen to be related to ‘Kind of off Tealhood’ by any chance? Tell him he still owes me fifty shillings for dealing with that problem he had. The one where that item he owned was on the wrong side of a wall and happened to belong to someone else at the time. He'll know what you mean.

I'm not related to that guy, even though we both have the last name ‘hood’. Your chances of reaching him through me are pretty slim, we wouldn't know what to do with shillings in Queens New York, even though i believe they are worth more than the dollar right now.

I have an item on the wrong side of a bank wall, i'll be more than happy to give you fifty shillings in American food stamps to help me get it.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon