Comic Talk and General Discussion *

BP, the world will never be the same again.
Reizard at 10:19PM, June 18, 2010
(offline)
Faliat
Obama called this another 9/11 or something like that.

A bit of an overexaggeration, eh, Barry?

Although I guess some of the really stupid 9/11 conspiracy believers would say it's related and the government's making an excuse to invade the UK.

Yeah well you see, there is obviously ann UFO that crashed there and the spilled oil MUST be the E.T.'s blood from all the carnage!

Feel free to LOL yourself anytime now.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:04PM
Orin J Master at 9:12PM, June 19, 2010
(online)
the note i think everyoner needs to make a point of talking about is that all the oil companies, all of the bastards had to come out when they were impressed upon to offer advice on how to deal witht his were forced to admit that none of them had any plan for the eventuality of this kind of shit going on.

you don't build something that big without a plan for it going all adam sandler on you and ruining everything. and yet they all do. they just expect the government to save their ass when their pretending like they run things gets them in the shit.

Cthulhu
ksteak
In terms of destruction of the sea bed and the little creepy fish critters It's the enviromental 9/11.
Then it's a good day to not be a sea bed or a creepy fish critt-

OH NO

this is the funniest thing i've seen al day. thanks chief.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:22PM
Salsa at 10:40AM, June 23, 2010
(offline)
As a resident of one of the states on the gulf coast, I'd just like to set the matter straight. Yes we want those responsible for this mess to fix it and help clean it up. We would also like the media to stop blowing everything out of proportion. The Shrimping industry is going to be dead for the next several years and that just leaves us with the tourism industry. The media keeps showing pictures of oil on the beaches. We have no idea where they are getting those pictures because the oil is being cleaned up as it hits AND the bulk of the spill is about thirty miles out. I know this because my mom's boss was down there a couple of days ago. The mayors of most of the gulf states just want the media to stop sensationalizing the spill because it hurts the tourism industry and that is the only industry most parts of the coast have left.

So in short the media is making a mountain out of a molehill while ignoring the industry that's been hit the hardest.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
MicMit at 6:34AM, July 5, 2010
(online)
For those who might not be aware:

http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=203

Essentially reporters of any kind have been banned from getting anywhere near the oil spill at the risk of a fine of $40,000. Now I'm not a big conspiracy person but the governments reaction to the oil spill has seemed to me incredibly questionable, and now they are banning reporters from the scene for which there is no real explanation. You can't tell me that's not a little suspicious.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
Niccea at 9:41AM, July 5, 2010
(offline)
My uncle is an engineer that specializes in off shore drilling. And I know it is not allowed for American companies are not allowed to drill in the gulf. Hence the reason that my uncle practically lives in Africa now. I know nothing about off shore drilling. Except for that.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
DigitalCAPS at 8:46AM, July 6, 2010
(online)
mlai
You cannot compare the Gulf Spill to 9/11.

Now, if Al Quaida managed to blow up a nuclear warhead in Manhattan and turned half the East Coast into a dead zone, then yes you can compare the Gulf Spill to that.

You think the Gulf is hard hit now, you ain't seen nothing yet (both humans and nature).

Al'Qaeda was created by the C.I.A. to give us another BOOGEYMAN. The C.I.A. brings in the drugs, hell, the military guards, helps harvest and brings in the opium from Afghanistan! They admitted it on Fox News and no one gave a crap. They even bombed their own pentagon to help fake us on 9/11 and move toward all this. The New World Order is nothing NEW… but it is being announced all over the place ans still no one hears it.

Inside job or not, the Gulf incident is being taken advantage of by those in power like always… “NEVER let a good crisis go to waste”. So if you think you will walk away from this “disaster” with your butt intact, financially or otherwise, you've got another thing coming ;)

COREXIT. 'nuff said.
Keep the Vision,
Jaymes Reed
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:11PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon