Networking & Community Projects*

Collaboration Art Circle!
Jenshin at 9:41AM, Jan. 14, 2006
(online)
I'm looking for anyone who likes to doodle!

It all started with my friends and I sitting in a restaurant at night, passing around art and adding a little to it, then passing around again, and coming up with the most random of images. Half the fun is not knowing what's being done to the image until it returns to you. I would like to create some kind of online version of this!

I've got a couple people to join me, but it isn't enough yet!

Basically how it would work is there being an email list. Someone, anyone, initiates a picture, and sends it to the next person on the list. If someone doesn't have the time to continue it, they can just send it to the next person down. When the picture feels finished, post it to my forum at Nightgig.

So, who wants to join?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:07PM
Elleestmort at 2:07PM, Dec. 28, 2008
(online)
Jenshin
I'm looking for anyone who likes to doodle!

It all started with my friends and I sitting in a restaurant at night, passing around art and adding a little to it, then passing around again, and coming up with the most random of images. Half the fun is not knowing what's being done to the image until it returns to you. I would like to create some kind of online version of this!

I've got a couple people to join me, but it isn't enough yet!

Basically how it would work is there being an email list. Someone, anyone, initiates a picture, and sends it to the next person on the list. If someone doesn't have the time to continue it, they can just send it to the next person down. When the picture feels finished, post it to my forum at Nightgig.

So, who wants to join?
how many are on it now? none?
Life is like ice cream… sometimes it tastes like coconut.

(\__/) | This is Bunny.
(O.o ) | Copy Bunny into your signature to help
(> < ) | him on his way to world domination!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:21PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon