Networking & Community Projects*

Contributers wanted for Malefic Tales.
Genejoke at 2:22AM, May 3, 2010
(online)
Artists wanted.

The idea is simple, spinning out of my daily updated Malefic comic will be Malefic tales. Short stories set in the same world.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Malefic/

The events of Malefic are world wide but I only follow a few characters, so i hope to expand on that.

So if any one is interested in contributing then please PQ me or post here, or even both.

For artists, any style is fine, do not worry if you do not feel confident in your abilities as we all start somewhere and only get better with practice.

Writers, this will be harder as the main story hasn't got that far yet, but we can discuss things and keep it right for the setting.

For those that do not know and can't be bothered to read through without much idea of what it is about.

Malefic is set in 2012, the world as we know it is coming to an end. However along with tsunami's and earthquakes are what are best described as demons. All manner of creatures are attacking people as the ground shakes.

I wouldn't call it a classic, in fact it is rough around the edges, but I have a lot of ideas for where the story can go and it makes for good comicking practice.

If anyone else wants to contribute in anyway please pq me, I am open to suggestion.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:33PM
Genejoke at 6:32AM, May 7, 2010
(online)
I have been lucky enough to have a couple of writers express interest and things are happening, but should anyone else be interested in any capacity you are still welcome to PQ me with ideas.
Genejoke at 2:38PM, May 12, 2010
(online)
http://www.drunkduck.com/Malefic_Tales

The first joint effort on Malefic tales starts going live tomorrow. There is a three page story solely by me there already and the Jabberwockyjones scripted story a few hours starts tomorrow, with the cover then page one on friday. from there it woll be updated mondays, wednesdays and fridays. Hopefully.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon