Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Crazy DD dream....
lefarce at 8:30PM, Oct. 15, 2008
(online)
I have the same dream, every night without fail. Things begin to get good. My life gets on track. I have a family, kids, and a beautiful wife.

And then the world ends. Not just mine, everyone's. No one knows what happened, but this society we once knew, the citites that used to stand as proud testiments to human achievement, are all turned to dust. And so is my family. Those of us who are still alive are the unlucky ones. Most of us are sick, frail, barely able to make it to salvation. There is only one city left, a beautiful city, and we're all crawling to it. I keep making my way there, helping some young woman. I dont know her name, she cannot speak, as she can do is cry, and I feel like crying to. But I know if I do I'll waste my energy, and I'll be dead like the people around me.

I make it to the city, and I'm showered, fed, and loved for just but a few moments before the city falls apart. Everyone dies, the girl, the kind people of the city, and those who were traveling near me. I am the only one left alive. I am hungry, I'm sweaty, and I'm in pain.

And then I slowly start to eat my flesh.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:33PM
highspeedcomics at 8:02AM, Oct. 16, 2008
(offline)
I wish I dreamed about DD… :(
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:48PM
crocty at 9:55AM, Oct. 16, 2008
(offline)
Skullbie
Ozone's a guy….
In the real world, yes.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:52AM
Ozoneocean at 5:05PM, Oct. 16, 2008
(online)
crocty
Skullbie
Ozone's a guy….
In the real world, yes.
in ALL worlds.

Munchkin.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:32PM
cool guy at 12:05PM, Oct. 18, 2008
(online)
ozoneocean
Don't forget all the sexy DD dreams involving me. Everyone has those :)
I had a DD dream involving you but it was more of a nightmear than a dream…lol. To make a long story short…I got banned for insulting the moustache on your avi then for some reason I yellled “LEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYY! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !”
them I woke up.

The first thing I thought was “Did I eat somthing spoiled?”
This life we live shall soon be past,only what's done for Christ shall last! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:45AM
Ozoneocean at 5:37PM, Oct. 18, 2008
(online)
cool guy
insulting the moustache on your avi
…You better not… that's a bann'n offence that is >:{[
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:32PM
Hapoppo at 8:25AM, Oct. 20, 2008
(online)
I had a dream last night that started out with something weird about Danny Phantom, having to use some kinda juice or something to use his super-powers, and then getting lured into some room by said juice only to be blasted into outer space. It was weird, since I never watch Danny Phantom, but it wasn't the first time something like that happened. ANYWAY, during the second half of the dream, the space ship part turned into the Punk-Pink crew flying said spaceship. Bast was wondering if it'd take a long time to get to their destination, and Bebe just kinda chuckled as the ship blasted off billions of lightyears away from the solar system, and flew to a different planet. Bast happened to notice a crack in the windshield just as they were above a modern-looking city, and Bebe was radioing in for landing clearance. The person at the flight tower or whatever responded with, “Negative. YOUR SHIP'S ON FIRE!” sending the crew into a panic. They managed to crash-land into the ocean and get out safely, and that was the end of my dream. It was a neat change of pace, 'cuz I never dream about my characters and I really wish I did more often.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:42PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon