Networking & Community Projects*

DD Sticker & Artwork Exchange
lba at 5:08PM, Dec. 23, 2008
(online)
Ok, so here's how it goes.

Recently, I ended up creating a big number of stickers and I have nothing to do with them. A couple people have expressed interest in doing sticker trades, so I thought, why not make it a group sort of thing? Thus, I've decided to open it up to the lovely people of DD who might be interested in sharing work with each other and helping people get their stuff out and about in the world. And seeing as how it's about that time of the year, it seemed a fitting time as any to start.

The basic concept of the deal here is that you find someone interested in trading for whatever you've got to share, whether it's a painting, stickers, drawing or whatever. Then, between the two of you, you get to decide how exactly you're going to swap things ( ie: mail, email, hidden exchange where you don't know what exactly you're getting, open exchange where you already know what it is, etc. ). It's all up to you as to how you want to do it.

Admins: As far as I know, we don't have any rules against people trading stuff and sharing their address, email etc. so long as there's no spamming involved, but if there's a problem let me know and I'll change the rules of this thing to fit.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
HyenaHell at 10:47AM, Dec. 26, 2008
(online)
I'm late in posting in this one, but like I said before, I'm always down for mail exchange. Hmmm… hopefully some more folks will be, too? :P
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:52PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon