Comic Talk and General Discussion *

doing irrational things just because
spiritmonkey at 12:26PM, May 11, 2008
(offline)
Sometimes, if I've just walked into the middle of a conversation I'll just stand there and nod, saying things like “I agree!” and “Interesting…”
:)
Timmy And the Bleach

There are many things in this world that are uncertain
I'd say I'm one of them
But I'm not sure
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:54PM
Ditch at 1:38PM, May 11, 2008
(offline)
I wait around in the park for a jogger to come by, when they do I light a cigarette and challenge them to a race. When I win they have the most pitiful look on their faces.

Remember kids: Jogging will not get you shape, you will not lose any weight. It's only an excuse to wear silk shorts.
Edit signature
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:12PM
Webreever at 5:45PM, May 16, 2008
(offline)
I talk to myself and respond to my own spoken words, but that just helps me relay information, usually. I tend to whistle when I get the chance, and I always air guitar. I sing to music that I really cant (Amon Amarth, Rammstein, Soulfly, stuff that usually requires a deeper voice).

I once shaved my entire head and eyebrows using only a shaving razor, no gel or anything just water. But that was about a few days after I started hearing voices…
http://www.perfect-grey.com

I suck at Code, so CTL+C and CTRL+V this into your browser.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:48PM
Pixie at 6:13PM, May 16, 2008
(online)
I flex my muscles. Not in a cool body-builder way, either - just like small muscles in my legs in patterns. Usually about six or so and then repeat. For no reason at all, except that I quite like to do it. I used to do it a lot more when I was a kid, but not so much these days.

Oh, and I also stick my tongue out at me husband for no reason. Lots. :P I've never done it with a good reason, I don't think. I just like to display my tongue.

I thought of another one. I often put objects that aren't hats on my head and ask, “do you like my attractive hat?”. I most frequently do this with cans of beer if I have occasion to have one, although almost any object will do, as long as it's not a hat of any kind.
Alaka-bwee-oop! Old school.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:45PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon