MAFIA... and other forum games

Dungeons and Ducks: The beginning.
Mettaur at 6:43PM, April 19, 2010
(offline)
“The best way to blind your enemy,” I say slyly, “is with their own fury. Shirk, keep Blade Bitch here distracted a bit more, I have something to do.” I then melt into the darkness.
“Where are you, filth?!?!” Screams the infected maiden, “I will purge you of all that you are, I will have a clean domain! Get back here!” I chuckle in the shadows, “Shirker, do your thing.”
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:42PM, April 19, 2010
(online)
Green pushed himself up off the ground stiffly. “Damn rigor mortis catching up to me,” he said working his joints. Small cracks could be heard. “Thanks for carrying me” Green said as he looked up to see a fight sence. “You guys started without me? No fiar taking all the glory,” he said with a grin as he pulled out his revolers and preceeded to enter the battle.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
same at 2:51AM, April 20, 2010
(online)
Damn crappy revolver. I knew I shoulda bought 2. But then id be naked. That wouldn't go down well.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:20PM
Zeph at 7:35AM, April 20, 2010
(online)
Attack Narration Two

The maid let out a horrible shriek as she she noticed Green getting to his feet, “You brought the dead into my abode!? Such filth will not be tolerated!” more spikes emerged from the crazed elven woman, her eyes focused on the group, a bit of shock passed through them, as Shirk's shield caught her. The rusted sheet of metal bashed into her form knocking her blades to the sides, with a mighty swing, Shirk brought his blade up into the maid's side, slicing off several of the spikes and lodging his blade into her,(9 Damage) The shadows crept around the blade, twisting about it, Shirk let go of it, jumping back. “Time to die bitch!” Zach shouted, but instead faded into teh shadows, Shirk shot him a stunned stare, Green however spent no time hesitating, he span both his revolver's cylanders, and aimed, opening fire on the infected maid, she blocked his first cylander. But Shirk made sure that the second wasn't, using Shirk's shield as a spring board, Green launched himself behind the infected maid, opening fire into her back (11 damage)
Fras slapped his revolver in annoyance, he let out a sigh aiming the gun at the maid, he opened fire, all six rounds spirallying towards the maid. (10 damage) As the bullets riddled the maid, she staggered back, the shadows deterirating, blood splattering upon the floor as the carcass that remained of the once pretty maid hit the ground. Shirk let out an irriated grunt as he nursed his shoulder wound. “Too easy.” he muttered, Zach appeared out of the shadows and sliced off the maid's hand, and proceeded to poke her corpse with it. “Is that neccisary?” the massive wolf growled, the rogue looked up as if he was doing the most rightous thing around. “Yes” he said “Yes it is.”
“They're just rats.” Fras cut in, “I just ate one.”
“I'll have my revenge for him” Zach continued to poke the corpse with it's own hand.

“Whats that?” Green muttered, looking at the maid's remains, he bent down and pushed the opening of her shirt aside, a silvery pendant hung around her neck.

Green found: Silver Locket
Sell Price: 30currency

Looting Number: Between 1 and 10 (see main post for looting rules)

(If you're wondering how I got the damage, I rolled a 10 sided dice with a modifier)
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:56PM
shirkersama at 4:37PM, April 20, 2010
(online)
(Looting number:3)
“Good of you to finally join us.” I grumble, turning to the undead soldier. “But I swear to the gods next time you do that I'm letting the elf eat you.”
Meh
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:34PM
Mettaur at 4:43PM, April 20, 2010
(offline)
(Looting Number:7)
Green! You're back, finally! You just missed this epic battle, and this cute girl appeared, then she became a beast, and charged at us with claws, then I stabbed her, then I got called in for over-using my dissapearing gift, then I came back, then since I didn't have a stick I poked her dead body with her claws! So, what did you do?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:16PM, April 20, 2010
(online)
((looting number 6))

Green gave Shirk a nod and then turned to Zack. “That sounds like an eventful day my friend. I just had to deal with my joints freezing up on me,” he said with a laugh.

Mettaur at 5:40PM, April 20, 2010
(offline)
Green, can you help us find a way out of here? You always know what to do…ohwait…this is closer to the next city…and she's infected with the shadows…Green, do you think the next city is full of shadows too?
Zeph at 6:26PM, April 20, 2010
(online)
(The number was 7, but both Same and Mett got it. So I'm going to randomly roll a 10 sided dice- I rolled a 1.)

Narration 4

Shirk bent down and claimed his prize of a silverlocket, having rolled the pair of dice Green kept in his pants pocket. With a grunt he stood back up. He could hear clapping noises from down the tunnel, a man in a white suit emerged. “Bravo.” he muttered walking foward, a white fedora hanging over his eyes, he looked over the rest of the team. “Bravo indeed.” with a smirk.

“Who the hell are you?” Fras grumbled, cleaning his revolver with his sleeve.

“My names not important.” the man tilted his head to the side, “As I do not see how knowing it would help you in the slightest. But I will answer a question for you.” he turned and looked at Zach, “The city ahead is shadow free.” he grinned, “You can rest assured of that.”

“How can we trust you?” Zach began, the man put a finger to his lips.

“You can take my word for it, or you c an slaugther innocent people out of paranoia, your choice really.” the man chuckled walking back into the darkness before dissapearing.

Travel Sequence

You can now travel down the tunnel at your own leisure, however you will not emerge from the tunnel until the next narration, nor will any obtainable items appear. (Think of it like an airship with no clickly to go places feature)

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Mettaur at 7:42PM, April 20, 2010
(offline)
Wait, was that…the boss? I've been doing what he said through the lessers, but…the boss? Is that the master thief? Oh well, I guess we should do something to pass the time…oh, I know! Let's tell tales of our past exploits of stealing and killing! That's always fun!
shirkersama at 9:36PM, April 20, 2010
(online)
*Snort
“The BOY wants to talk about killing! What could you possibly know about killing? How many men have you killed? My guess is none.”

(Man my character is turning out way diffrent than I originaly intended. Though I must say I like when my characters take a life of their own like this.)
Meh
same at 1:31AM, April 21, 2010
(online)
*sits and grumbles about not getting the locket.*
Mettaur at 6:42PM, April 21, 2010
(offline)
Oh no, I said killing cause that's what you guys probably do in your adventures, I'm just stealing things! What happened to the times heros would gladly tell children about their great adventures and dangerous exploits? And what happened to the time they kept a less close watch on their silver when a rouge is around? Come on Shirker, what was your greatest adventure? And Green, can you tell them about that one time with the brick-layers? That was a funny adventure!
shirkersama at 7:42PM, April 21, 2010
(online)
I check that my treasure is still safely in my possesion.
“My greatest adventure huh?” My eyes glaze over as I recall days long past. “I suppose that would be the time Vitious sold me as a slave…then helped me break out the next day. Now that's a real friend for you. That bastard's gotten me nearly killed at least a hundred times, and every time he would just laugh it off and wear that psychotic smile of his. I wonder what ever happened to him.”

(On another note, how much exp did we get from our fight?)
Meh
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:42PM, April 21, 2010
(online)
“Brick-layers?” Green said working his stiff shoulder after the on story was done. “Are you talking about the time we visited that village were the tradition was if your son or daughter died before marrage you married them to another single dead person? Cause how I remember it it wasn't funny,” Green said seriously. “I woke up in a mausoleum while they were still building it. Apparently I caught the poor young girl's parents eye and they just HAD to have me for a son in law. I nearly scared the brick-layers working on the darn thing to death. Guess it would of been funny from someone not directly involved in it,” he said.

Zeph at 8:42PM, April 21, 2010
(online)
Narration 5

Party Gains: 32 experience each.

As the group chatted about their past deeds, all but Fras that is, they moved through the tunnels, the smell of soap still lingering from the infected Maid's clean obsession. Several shadows moved along the walls, when they turned to look, they found them to be simply the shadows of rodents. Nothing more.

Shirk sniffed the air, he could smell french fries, burgers and other fast foods, he began to drool slightly, some of it dripping onto Zach's head, who adjusted his top hat. “Ew…” he muttered, Shirk shot him a shut up glare and the rogue fell silent. Green moved forward, adjusting his revolvers, his glazed over eyes searching. “These old bones aren't ment for walking.” He muttered.
“You're not old” Shirk growled, “By the smell of you, you haven't been dead that terribly long.”
“Shows what you know.” Green muttered.
A stream of light shot down from the ceiling, coming from an open manhole, a soldier kneeled down next to it, she had cat ears, they twitched a bit. “Mr. Z said you'd be comin” she said in a cheery voice.

“Mr. Z?” Green asked, his head tilted to the side, “Who's that?”

“He's the boss, but we can't talk now, ya need to get out of that sewer.”

The group made their way out, Green first, followed by Zach, Shirk, and then a grumbling Fras still annoyed that he lost the loot.

They emerged in a gleaming white city, a train flew by on a sky-track, several ships moved through the streets, a robot stood at the street corner, several armored soldiers moved through the streets with rifles and energy swords.

Entered RedCreek.

The cheery cat girl held out her hand, “I'm Rin, whats your name?” she asked, Shirk took her hand in his massive paw.
“Shirk” he grunted, Green offered his cold dead hand to her, she took it, a chill ran down her spine as she felt the lack of life. “YOu must be an undead.” She smiled, it seemed to be an uncomfortable smile. Green sighed, “You couldn't tell by the green skin?” he muttered. Rin wrinkled her nose, clearly not appreciating Green's sarcasm. Zach was next to shake her hand,“You're pretty.” he blurted, Rin patted him on the head.
“And you're too young for me.”
“Aww…”
“We're supposed to inform you of something-” Shirk began.
“The living shadows have infected the human city on Obsidian Rock.” Fras cut in, Rin nodded, and looked over the team.
“I'd prefer if you told it to the big man.” she said, “I'm a simple patrol officer, he'd rather hear it in person.”

“I see.” Shirk grunted.
“HOwever you all look tired, maybe you should look around before you go to see him? (PQ the GM when you are ready to advance in the story)”
Fras nodded looking around. “I suppose I can take a look around the city.”
“Oh is that a candy shop?” Zach's attention shot over to a large lollypop outside a door, Rin nodded.

Narrations are based on your locations at the time of narration, I may be inclined to make people fight on their own, if they are seperated from each other when the narration appears.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:22PM, April 21, 2010
(online)
“Sounds good to me. Zach don't do anything I wouldn't do. Or on secound thought since your going to do it anyway don't get caught. I don't want to be run out of town,” He said as he walked off in no particular direction.

Zeph at 4:25AM, April 22, 2010
(online)
(This does not count as a story narration, just adding some life to the town)

Spiraling skyscrapers touched the clouds, people of all races walked through the streets, the soldiers keeping a close eye on them, brisk wind blew through Rin's hair as she moved, here eyes still focused on the party as they drifted from her vision, when finnaly they were out of sight she headed for the old cafe on mainstreet, opening the door she heard the old bell she had come to know, the chiming as she entered, there in a booth sat a man in a white fedora and suit, he looked at the cat girl as she walked by.

Elsewhere, in the park several kids sat on the playground equipment playing their video games, one ran into a slide too consumed by his virtual reallity helment, perfectly oblivous to the oncoming nightmare within his made up world. One boy hung upside down playing his hand held hologram game, as a girl sat below typing him love letters, that he quickly deleted as they appeared in his game. A river flowed near by, clear as crystal from the city's enhanced filtration system. Life seemed to go on as normal in Red Creek, as if the living shadows didn't exist.

All around the team, people were busy going about their daily lives, old women chattering on a street corner about things they've heard, young children chasing each other for dolls, women out shopping for that night's dinner, several businessman chatted at the cafe during their break. Rin put a hand on her hip and looked at the white clad man. “Mr. Z, you're supposed to be at the office.” she pouted, the man looked up tilting his hat up to reveal two red eyes.
“Why?” he asked with a grin, Rin puffed out her cheeks.
“You know why.”
“That team from earlier?” he asked leaning foward so that his face was over his coffee“
”Yeah, you told me to fetch them didn't you?“

”I suppose you're right." he yawned.

Nearby a fatman waddled out of a video game store, heading homeward bound for his mother's basement, he had just bought the latest dating sim, and was going to have some lonely time. Several schoolboys walked by him, they gave him a disturbed look, one of the elven boys pushed the others forward. As if saying to stay away from him, which cannot be blamed upon them, he did resemble a pedophile.

Several animals made their way acrossed the street, ducking below the hover ships that transported people around, a squirrel climbed one of the white barked trees in the middle of town, looking about from it's new perch among the branches, it spotted the large werewolf and his other two companions, the green dead looking one making his way away from them. It chittered a bit before going back to it's duties of cleaning itself.

(Updated the main posts with the skills you can learn at different levels, it's at the bottom)

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
shirkersama at 6:10AM, April 22, 2010
(online)
Seeing the squirrel I pick up a rock and hurl it into the tree, nocking the squirrel down. Before it can recover I leap on it and tear it apart with my fangs. Seeing the horrified looks of the few children not absorbed in their videogames I mutter “I don't like squirrels” and quickly walk away.
Meh
same at 9:54AM, April 22, 2010
(online)
Fras walked around for a little while. “where can i buy decent smokes around this place?” A small child interupted as he was walking by “Smokings bad for you. Itll make you go blind and your palms will go hairy!” Fras put the last of the cigarettes into his mouth and lit it. He had traded a dirty magazine for them earlier. “Kid youve got alot to learn. Hmmm… Ive got 4 coins left to spare. I wonder if thats enough.” He sat down with his legs crossed smoking his last cigarette slowly to gain as much flavor and nicoteen as he could from it. He knew he probibly wouldnt have another one for a very long time. He took in the atmosphere and muttered to himself. “Hmmm. The bust on that cat girl.” The child from earlier was still standing beside him. “Mister whats a bust?” Fras gave him a sharp leer. “Boy didnt anyone ever tell you eavesdropping is wrong?!”
Mettaur at 1:12PM, April 22, 2010
(offline)
Zachary was simply sprinting through the streets, taking in the sights and sounds as they blurred past him. He loved the thrill of running, the feeling of being able to anything- except see the foot that suddenly was stuck out in front of him. “Gaaah!” He screamed, and landed in a large globe fountain. He swirled around for a bit, trying to find a way out, and then swum quick through and grabbed a hold of the railing. He pulled himself out and gasped for air, wondering who would pull something like that. He found his answer when he looked up. A Dragoon, about 17, was looking down on him, smiling in a way that was not at all pleasant.
“Well well well, looks like we have someone disturbing the peace!”
“What, I didn't-”
“I'll have to do my duty as a citizen, and beat the hell out of you if you don't pay me all you've got for wasting my time.”
“Rin didn't say anything about-”
“Aw, who's Rin? A imaginary friend of yours? You gonna cry kid?”
“I'll make you cry!” Zach said agressivly, as he quickly pulled out his knife.
“Ah! He's gonna murder me! He's gonna murder me, a honest and respectable member of me own community!” Yelled the Dragoon, as he ran screaming, wings flapping uselessly. Everyone that was watching this strange episode then returned to what they were doing before, as if the Dragoon was always trying to cause trouble. The children were so obsorbed in their games they didn't even notice anything. They also didn't notice as Zach liberated a good share of coins from them.“They probably would have wasted it on sweets anyways,”said the Rouge“Now, where is that dating class for theives I saw a few streets ago?”
same at 2:17PM, April 22, 2010
(online)
Fras overheard. “Lol, dating classes.”

The same small child stands beside him. “Whats a Lol?”

“It means laugh out loud”

“But you didn't-”

“ARE YOU STILL HERE?!”
Zeph at 2:29PM, April 22, 2010
(online)
(Remain in character Same)

Rin walked out of the cafe, Mr. Z as he was called had dissapeared, the air was still brisk as ever as she walked down the street, she noticed Fras sitting on a bench with a ciggerete, she crinkled her nose to the thought of the smell, and moved on. Shirk was making a meal out of a squirrel, and young Zachary had found his way into the hands of one of the local trouble makers, along with him makinga away with some cash that was not his. “Ahem” she coughed behind the young rogue, she towered over him, an irritated look on her face, “Thievery is not tolerated in these wall. Now I suggest you hand that over to me, before I have to take more severe actions.”

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Mettaur at 3:40PM, April 22, 2010
(offline)
I-I'm sorry miss, it's just that the Dragoon, and he said I only had imaginary friends, and, and…aw, I messed up. Here…(Hands over coins). Green is trying to get me to stop, but when I get mad, I find that picking pockets helps me clam down. I didn't want to scare anyone…besides, I left some candies for them for the coins…I'm a dissapointment to society, I know. “How did your parents raise you?”“You lad, should be lynched for ruining the Baron's feast! But we're just going to put you in hold till that green fellow shows up.”“Hey look, it's a rouge, let's beat the living tar out of ‘im!”“You just scuffed my shoes you punk! You don’t scuff an officers shoes and get away with it! Boys, get him!” You know what that last guy did? He sent eight big regulators on me, they pushed me over and started hitting me, then I curled up to lessen the damage, but then two of them stretched me out while a third kept kicking me in the ribs. They kept doing this until Green showed up and saved me. So I get lots of bad memories, the looting of a few coins here and there helps keep back the pains, I don't want to go crazy like Ryan the Rouge did. He was my brother, in one town I was asked if related to him, turns out they asked because he kept screaming my name, for me to save him from the wolves. So…that's why I steal. You can take me away now, just-just please don't hurt me…(Tears streaming down face)
Rengishi at 4:35PM, April 22, 2010
(online)
Sloth suddenly started to move. He slowly started dragging himself foward, to get to the group of soldiers around the corner, he needed a hospital. Suddenly, a speeding Dragoon punk started running his way down the street. “Out of the way you stupid git! theres a murderer at the fountain, I fought him hard but he was too crazy! Run!” and with that, the punk had crushed his skull with his boots, and then ran into the soldiers, and then started running away.
PSN account: OrangeDJ1
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:05PM
Mettaur at 5:02PM, April 22, 2010
(offline)
Sloth! Why, why does everyone I know die? Die or go mad? Please lock me up, for the safety of everyone else as well as my own…is-is there really any g-d? If people like Sloth and Green die but I live?
Zeph at 5:57PM, April 22, 2010
(online)
Rin blinked, she bopped Zach on the head. “I'm not taking you in…” she groaned, her eyes rolled. “And I didn't exactly need a life story… Anyway, the business at the office should be taken care of, your team can go there now if you'd like. Just make sure it's a unanimous vote, we don't want any people who don't want to be there” she looked at the teary eyed youth, her tail twitched, as did her nose. “And stop blubbering kid, you'll become dog meat if you cry about every little thing..”

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Mettaur at 6:05PM, April 22, 2010
(offline)
“Okay, I'll try…it's just there's been lots of death around, I saw some of my relatives die in the attack. It was, well, gory…the thing ripped her leg off, then rammed it through her skull. It's left me kinda emotionally shattered here. And Sloth just dying didn't really help me out much…okay, sorry to have wasted your time, I'll go round up everyone else…but, uh, what about that Dragoon? Shouldn't he be arrested or something? He tried to mug me, and he killed Sloth. And, um, Sloth was a soldier, could you give him a soldiers burial? and do you mind if we come to it?”
Zeph at 6:17PM, April 22, 2010
(online)
A sweatdrop dropped down Rin's forhead. “I'm just a patrol officer… you'll have to talk to the chief about that…” her face sunk.

“The brats probably already in custody, the dragoon that is.” her ears twitched a little as she walked off.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Zeph at 11:25PM, April 22, 2010
(online)
Narration 6

(Sorry this took a while, was giving people time to RP)

Rin moved swiftly through the streets, the now assembled team following her, her cat tail twitched as Zach got uncomfortably close to her, Fras eyed her up from the side, beads of sweat ran down her face. As the approached the station, the crowd grew thinner, more soldiers walked about, two guards with massive shields stood outside the station. “Guardian Souls.” Rin pointed to one, “They're mechanized soldiers that know no pain, making very relentless guard dogs.” Beyond the gate was a large stretch of crystal blue water, a bright white marble bridge went across it, a patrol of guards came walking up it, nodding to Rin as they went by. She lead the group further along the bridge, large black forms could be seen in the water below. She didn't pay them any mind however. Shirk looked over the edge, beady red eyes returned his gaze and he went back to following the cat girl. “They're Ether Sharks.” she stated, “They feed off the Ether of spells, with them in the waters around the station, it makes a Tech Whizz pretty much useless, as all their ether would be devoured by the sharks.”
“Glad I'm not a tech whizz” Fras muttered, he adjusted his ratty coat, giving a look towards Green who yawned a zombie yawn. “Right.” he muttered. Shirk followed the woman quietly, despite his massive size he made little sound. Beyond the bridge was a marble platform, upon it a building made of obsidian and marble, spiraling together in a black and white pattern, before them stood a bearded man in white, he eyed up the arrivals. “So these people are them?” he asked gruffly. Rin nodded before stepping to the side.
“I am Colonel Whitemoon” the man introduced himself, he looked to be in his 50's roughly, a gruff looking man, many scars upon his face, a pair of gold spectacles sitting on the bridge of his wide nose.
“Weren't we supposed to meet with Mister Z?” Shirk spoke first, the colonel casted him a cold glance, “You must prove yourself first.” he said, “That is why I am here, if I deem you worthy, you can meet Mr. Z.”
“I see” Green cut in, “But before we begin, I must ask, who is Mr. Z exactly?”
“You will find out only if you prove yourself worthy.” the colonel's face did not express any emotion as he said this. Green let out an irritated sigh. “Fine whatever.” the corpse finally groaned.

“Tell me when you are ready to begin.” Whitemoon waved a hand to them, the nodded, Rin stepped in front of them. “Before you do, I want to teach you something.”
“What's that?” Shirk growled.
“Combo moves.”
“Combo moves?” Fras raised a brow, “What the hell do you mean?”
“A combo is a attack that combines two different people. It can deal more damage with your attack, but you can only use it once every so often (4 turn cool down)”
“So basically, Shirk and I could deal more damage if we worked together?” Zach chimed in, Rin nodded, “However you can only combo with one person, you cannot do multiple. (PQ your partner first, then once agreed, both PQ the GM who you wish to combo with, if they match up, The combo will occur) I will also help you out, so if you wish to use me in a combo just ask (First one to send in the request to Combo with Rin gets her) and I'll be at your side.”
“Why are you helping us?” Shirk asked.
“Think of it as hands on training”
“I see.” Fras grunted, “So what's the combo to make you take off your top?”
“…” Rin's ears twitched with annoyance at the elf.

“Okay, Okay I get it.” Fras muttered, turning his attention to the colonel.
“We're ready!!!” Zach shouted, the colonel gave him an irritated look.
“I'm not deaf child” he growled.

“Sorry.” Zach squeaked, Shirk moved forward, drawing his sword and shield, Green stood off to the side pulling out his duel revolvers. Fras reached into his coat pulling out his revolver. Zach unsheathed his blade.

Combat

Enemy

Colonel Whitemoon.
HP:???
Strength:???
Agility:???
Defense:???

Ally:

Rin
HP: ???
Strength: ???
Agility: ???