Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Finally an Introduction
Ksiezniczka at 10:22AM, April 6, 2010
(online)
Well, I've actually been on the site for a while, but I just now got around to lurking in the forums. Yeah. I'm slow.

Hi, I'm Ksiezniczka! It's an old nickname my grandfather gave me. It's Polish for “Princess”. Yes, I'm Polish - half-Polish, actually, but I was born in Piaseczno, which is just south of the capital Warszawa, so I identify more with that half of my heritage. (My dad's half of the family is Sicilian.)

I go to San Jose State University (SPARTANS! WOOHO!) and am an anthropology major. I have a very strong interest both in history and what happens to the human body after death (not in a morbid way!), but I'm also very creative and love writing. Mostly the writings I post online are fanfiction. I write original fiction, but I'm shy about it. My comic is all original though.

I'm always honest (lying makes me feel physically ill) and very friendly, so don't be shy to say hello to me. Also I have a formspring, TenorSaxLolita (also my deviantArt username), so any questions may be directed there.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM
Erad at 1:48PM, April 10, 2010
(online)
“Buon Biorno Principessa”

Reference from La Vita E Bella….All the best. I'm glad you got to posting on the introduction thread.

Hope to see you around…excep in the reviews thread…I don't know if any of us can take a truly honest opinion…I like my criticisms sugar coated thank-you very much.

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:22PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon