Getting Drunk
subcultured at 11:59AM, Feb. 14, 2007
(online)
i drink when i draw my comic >:)
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:01PM
Twin at 2:36PM, Feb. 14, 2007
(offline)
I think people are thinking too much about this.

I drink about once every month (mostly beer), drink enough to get nicely drunk (for me, about 4 bottles - I'm a real lightweight :D ) and then enjoy myself!
There's not really that much more to it than that. You just…don't drown yourself in alchohol!

Oh, and tequila is good too. But in small, infrequent doses. It remembers much better than it drinks!
Spritely - for all your funny needs.
Total Immersion - for all your Pokemon-centric pseudo-romantic story needs.

Something for everyone!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:35PM
ReincarnatedParano at 10:58AM, Feb. 15, 2007
(offline)
Proud to say that I don't drink, and have never once been drunk. xDDD!!

Ironic that I'd use a site with a name such DD, huh?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:04PM
skets at 9:04PM, Feb. 15, 2007
(online)
First party at uni (university), and all the people there were new to me. I started with eight cruisers, but I didn't feel drunk enough, so I found about a quarter of a bottle of vodka and skulled it. Andrew saw me do this and said, “That's not gonna go down well.” Ooh, he was right.
I went outside, fell on the floor and started rolling around and laughing like a maniac. And rolling, lotsa rolling. And someone called an ambulance and one of the paramedics called me ‘sweetie’ so I ended up swearing at them and wouldn't let them take me to the hospital (my parents would have killed me). So people carried me inside (they must have been strong, I'm a fat bastard) where I threw up on the carpet (and myself) and passed out.
I didn't really remember much of this, so I wake up the next day, on the couch, smelling of puke, there's a big red stain on the carpet (it's my cruiser coloured vomit) and a bandaid on my finger.
So I say, “Why's there a bandaid on my finger?”
And the response is, “That's from when the paramedics checked your blood.” I had no recollection of that, I thought he was kidding. I also thought that my puke was just a spilled drink, I didn't remember throwing up either.
Hahaha, I threw up on my nice new friend's carpet, which he cleaned because I could barely move, had an ambulance at his house, caused a general disturbance and swore at everyone, and he had to kinda make sure I didn't hurt myself by accident, and now we've been going out for almost six months. I totally wooed him with my drunkeness.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:38PM
Will at 11:36PM, Feb. 15, 2007
(online)
well on one of my out of my own house parties (those are the better ones :P), we got a keg and had several drinking games, the beer was horrible, but the games were fun. In the end i was so drunk i… think i couldnt walk strait and went around daring people to colour my whole body orage or something wierd like that. i cant remember anything else…

when i woke up and rang my friend i was shocked to find out that the whole night i was drinking non-alchaholic beer…

no… sorry, that whole story is a lie… the only time ive had a funny drinking experience was going around stealing beers for all my friends at a new years party… surprisingly enough i was the only one who seemed to feel any effects… but i hadnt been drunk prior that so i don't know if i got drunk or just really got into the mood…

drinking tally: 2 cups of highly alchaholic champaigne and tequila fruit punch (when your my age you take anything you can get) and 3-4 beers or so… but actually i don't like beer… but as i said… i took anything i could get…

conclusion: spent an hour making a sparkler bomb and another hour dancing the year away… the sparklerbomb was a dud… drunken bombmaking aint a good hobby…

i like cheese :P
Will
putting your own quote into your sig is the post pretentious and pathetic thing anyone could ever do.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:49PM
NotBob at 9:14AM, March 3, 2007
(online)
Picture the scene: A callow English youth (about 17) going away for a week's skiing tuition in the south of France. Gets on the coach at college, downs 7/8 of a bottle of Southern Comfort before even getting to Weymouth. Lunch consisting of egg mayo sandwiches comes rapidly back to haunt him… and everyone else on the bus for that matter… suddenly realises that he has inadvertently reserved himself that one seat on the bus for the whole of the next week. By gods, did it reek - even after I'd tried to clear it all up when I'd sobered up!

I swear that even the smell of SC fair turns my stomach to this day. Yeuchh!
Where does reason stop and killing just take over?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:17PM
TheTopHat at 12:12PM, March 3, 2007
(offline)
Other then ones loseing my shose on a new years night (dont ask i dont know) i dont have any drinking stories.

I have the most ramdon alchol tolirents ever
well to evrthing other then white sambuca with is why i drink it

Only lest week i beat two big baker men in a drinking costents (a mix of russain voka, soth and abesent)it wride! The fun that was had.

Light wights have it lucky!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
KomradeDave at 2:09PM, March 3, 2007
(online)
My most recent story involves the Marine Corps and some PT time.
All of the Sergeants at the RSS were told to make sure we felt like crap in the morning. We stayed up until 5am boxing and drinking. They put a PFC in charge of making sure we were trashed by morning. The whole night he kept making us form up and recite General Orders. If we got one right we had to do 10 pushups, if we got one wrong we had to take a drink. We also went over a lot of MCMAP. We finally went to sleep, like I said around 5, then had to get up and be at the station ready for PT at 8 am, so about 2 1/2 hour of sleep. We got to do a three mile in the wind and cold while many still had the alchohol in their system. I didn't drink as much, because I actually studied the shit I need to know, but we were all still pretty gone.

As for advice: get a quart of Gatorade. Besides water drink 1/2 of the quart before you start drinking and 1/2 before bed. It will help dodge the hangover beast by keeping you hydrated so you have to rehydrate less.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: The Anti Sprite Coalition on fire off the shoulder of Cut and Paste. I watched Top Drawer glitter in the dark near the Forumhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, likeā€¦ tears in the rain.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:20PM
Radmetalmonk at 2:22AM, March 5, 2007
(online)
The first time I got real shitfaced was at my buddies kegger. It was cool, because it was his party and I was a “vip”, meaning free beer and other…substances. (Probably one of the few people I can relate to in this god awful state I'm in, too bad he lives hours away.). Anyways, the party raged on yadda yadda. I passed out on this chair. I get up around 4 or so to piss, and I return to see that one of my other pals stole my sleeping spot. So I lay on this mattress thingy and notice the glass breaking below me, and my hand hurting. I don't really give a shit and go to bed.

I wake up to find my hand had been sliced open and was in this pool of dried blood. I wrapped it up in some paper towels and walked around a big city that I didn't know for 3 hours looking for a mcdonalds (I hadn't eaten in a long time, badnews when you drink. Drinking on an empty stomach is badnews) in the freezing rain really early in the mourning. I return to the house after finally getting some snacks, remove my towels, and just chilled out until the rest of the people awake.

I still have the scar.

I don't really drink much though. I have plenty of stoned stories though XD
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:59PM
Alexis at 7:28AM, March 5, 2007
(offline)
Last week I got drunk and bought an $800 camera off of Amazon.com.

I wish that was a joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:49AM
CorruptComics at 12:45PM, March 5, 2007
(online)
After two straight years of bar hopping, drinking since I was 16, and getting drunk after work for 5 months everyday, I called it quits.

I've been sober 64 days now. That's about 50 longer than I've been in the last 7 years.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:46AM
Senretsu at 3:39PM, March 5, 2007
(offline)
My good, good friend was moving out of Town, and so was his sister, my love interest of sorts right then. The moving party was crazy, we even had fireworks. To make a long story short, I woke up with memory's of my hair ablaze and a new scar over my eyebrow. It's still there but it's healed up nicely, and the only part of my hair that actually went MIA was the bangs covering my right eye. So my hairs fine too. ^^;
I wear a mean dark pair of shades… And you can't see my eyes, unless my head is bent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:27PM
Alexis at 6:46PM, March 7, 2007
(offline)
Ok, so NOW I got drunk at work and punched one of my co-workers in the face because he refused to hit me back. I am beginning to think I might have a problem.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:49AM
ccs1989 at 11:41AM, March 11, 2007
(online)
Alexis
Ok, so NOW I got drunk at work and punched one of my co-workers in the face because he refused to hit me back. I am beginning to think I might have a problem.

You might want to stop.
http://ccs1989.deviantart.com

“If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:38AM
Ozoneocean at 11:54AM, March 11, 2007
(online)
YES you have a drinking problem! …You've only got two arms and one mouth. :(

I found hat extremely funny when I heard it on the BBC comedy programme “Weak at the Top”.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:26PM
kingofsnake at 10:37AM, March 12, 2007
(online)
I tend to have this urge to climb trees when I'm drunk

Its never ended poorly, but one day it will
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:15PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon