Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Greetings Are In Order - AGrimmPseudonym
AGrimmPseudonym at 5:10PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
When I came here, I spent many minutes looking over the comics hosted and found a disturbingly large amount of death and yaoi related material. You are all very obsessed with one or both of those topics. The rest are about ninjas and/or pirates. It's all very entertaining and I'm surprised I never found this site on my own. I hope my own small comic can measure up.

I am new to DrunkDuck, having been shoved here forcibly by a rather fiesty friend, LaRae, whom most of you may know. Now that I'm here, if I don't break something trying to force the page code into my own hellish personal mold, I plan to be around at least until I can build and find a host for my own site, which will be subjected to the abuse I could not inflict upon DrunckDuck's layouts.

And so, I give to you my sickest thoughts, my strangest humors, and my cynical comedy.

last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Custard Trout at 4:09AM, March 20, 2009
(offline)
AGrimmPseudonym
When I came here, I spent many minutes looking over the comics hosted and found a disturbingly large amount of death and yaoi related material. You are all very obsessed with one or both of those topics. The rest are about ninjas and/or pirates.

Webcomics. What the hell is you expect? Yaoi's practically mandatory.

It's not as bad as Smackjeeves though, where non-yaoi material carries a sentence of death by fan girl. And not in a sexy way, either.

AGrimmPseudonym
I am new to DrunkDuck, having been shoved here forcibly by a rather fiesty friend, LaRae, whom most of you may know.

Hmmmmmmm, nope!
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
Miss Annoying at 3:30PM, March 20, 2009
(offline)
Welcome!
we've got tons of stuff here! you just have to look in the right place! :D
Too many table tops
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:04PM
AGrimmPseudonym at 2:39AM, March 21, 2009
(online)
Custard Trout
AGrimmPseudonym
When I came here, I spent many minutes looking over the comics hosted and found a disturbingly large amount of death and yaoi related material. You are all very obsessed with one or both of those topics. The rest are about ninjas and/or pirates.

Webcomics. What the hell is you expect? Yaoi's practically mandatory.

It's not as bad as Smackjeeves though, where non-yaoi material carries a sentence of death by fan girl. And not in a sexy way, either.

:P All good in it's way. Y-Gallery is prolly worse since it is 99.9% yaoi. That .1 is probably a myth though.

Custard Trout
AGrimmPseudonym
I am new to DrunkDuck, having been shoved here forcibly by a rather fiesty friend, LaRae, whom most of you may know.

Hmmmmmmm, nope!

I was thinking more of you knew her than not since she was an Admin. I did say “most of you”. :)
Custard Trout at 4:07AM, March 21, 2009
(offline)
AGrimmPseudonym
I was thinking more of you knew her than not since she was an Admin. I did say “most of you”. :)

You mean sarcasm was unnecessary? This concept frightens and confuses me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
3Eoclock at 5:03PM, March 21, 2009
(online)
Sarcasm is a very loved part of any society!

BUT ANYWAY, welcome to DD! Hope you have a good time and continue your work here!
SHH, I'm sleeping.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:44AM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 11:06AM, March 22, 2009
(offline)
AGrimmPseudonym

We have many people with ridiculous manga obsessions on this site.

I am VERY, I repeat VERY, happy that you don't seem the manga type.

AGrimmPseudonym
Custard Trout
AGrimmPseudonym

Hmmmmmmm, nope!

I'm in the dark here aswell…
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:56PM
Aghammer at 6:27PM, March 23, 2009
(offline)
OMG, puff of smoke posted! Nice to see you out and about man!

Don't let pos fool you… his FAVORITE comics are manga sprite comics (yes, it's possible)… trust me on that.

And, if I haven't said it already… welcome to the duck. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay!

Puff_Of_Smoke
AGrimmPseudonym

AGrimmPseudonym
Custard Trout
AGrimmPseudonym

Hmmmmmmm, nope!

I'm in the dark here aswell…
AGrimmPseudonym at 2:59AM, May 7, 2009
(online)
Puff_Of_Smoke

I love manga, don't get me wrong, but manga and I had a very brief and complicated relationship. Like 1 million other fans, I tried my hand at drawing my own.

Alas, it was not meant to be~
So we came to a quiet compromise. I agreed to satify my Japanese art urges by reading it instead, and it agreed to stop filling my sketchpad with bug-eyed homosexuals in sailor fukus.

The tragic result of this decade in my art history is that when I see American names on a manga cover, I twitch violently and foam at the mouth. Some things are much better imported.
Custard Trout at 1:16PM, May 7, 2009
(offline)
I like how my post got deleted, even though this guy is the one necroposting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
alexcat321 at 9:03PM, May 7, 2009
(online)
What's up guy? Enjoy your stay here.

John Jr.

here's my deviant art: http://alexcat321.deviantart.com/ add me!

ART AND STORY BY JOHNATHAN HUDSON JR!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:48AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon