Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Greetings DD.
Morning_Jay at 12:56PM, April 29, 2011
(online)
Hello! As stated by the lack of posts, lack of comics and first topic in the “You say goodbye, I say hello” forum, I'm new!

I don't have any comics up, but I'm setting up an idea currently entitled “All That's Left”

While I'm not sure what I'm going to do around here while I'm working, I would like to try and keep in contact with this site. I found it by searching for good hosting sites, and it was suggested on DA that this one be used! And thus, here I am.

I am hoping to be dedicated to a comic, but my personal life involves College and trying to find a job. ……

so yeah

Hi, Drunk Duck, how are you?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:07PM
ayesinback at 4:38PM, April 29, 2011
(online)
Hey there Morning_Jay. *such a nice name on you*

Make of Drunk Duck what you will; no pressures. Welcome aboard, have have Fun :)
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
Ice 9 at 5:52PM, April 29, 2011
(online)
It's at some point hoped that we aren't all comic posters I'd think. Still, this is a welcoming place by any sort, and even if you post irregularly the quail will still send a few folks your way.

It takes all kinds to make a world. ;o>
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:56PM
Morning_Jay at 6:57PM, April 30, 2011
(online)
ayesinback
Hey there Morning_Jay. *such a nice name on you*

Why thank you! It's a pen name based on a joke my friend made once. :D

ayesinback
Make of Drunk Duck what you will; no pressures. Welcome aboard, have have Fun :)

Yay, no pressures!

Ice 9
It's at some point hoped that we aren't all comic posters I'd think. Still, this is a welcoming place by any sort, and even if you post irregularly the quail will still send a few folks your way.

It takes all kinds to make a world. ;o>

Yay! I'm hoping to get far enough in this comic that I stay committed and can update regularly (even if it's only once a week!)

And yay for welcoming sort of places!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:07PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon