Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello All!!
Juvenile_Jay at 4:02AM, Jan. 9, 2009
(online)
What up Juveniles? I'm a fun loving, wacky guy who wants to live his dream of been a cartoonist and comic book artist. Also I want my freelance business, Kaos Produktions, to be an actual business that i wake up and go to from 9-5. It's slowly getting there.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:12PM
AWCramer at 4:03AM, Jan. 9, 2009
(online)
Hey lil bro! Welcome to Drunk Duck! Its great to see “JUVIES” here at long last!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:13AM
Dark Clown at 7:47AM, Jan. 9, 2009
(online)
Welcome oh energetic one. Would You like A Cold Hot Cola?

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:06PM
Mushroomcomix at 9:19AM, Jan. 9, 2009
(online)
Welcome Juvenile! I think you will find this to be a good place to be between nine and five…if only we got paid for it….BTW you may want to think twice before drinking Clowns Cola…it's kinda dangerous but if you don't mind being hunted by Bill Murray or shot by Chris Redfield you may want to take it;)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:08PM
Custard Trout at 11:15AM, Jan. 9, 2009
(offline)
Hi, How are you doing today?? l am happy to request for your assistance, My name is Sandra Abdul, I am a female, 23 years old and the only Daughter of my late parents Mr. and Mrs Abbas AbdulWahab My father was a highly reputable businness magnet-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.

before the death of my father he deposited ($5 Million United States Dollars) in a security company here in Ivory Coast as containing family valuables please, i wish to invest this money on a profitable business venture in your country. The reason I want the security company to ship the consignments containing the money to your country is because I needed a maximum security/safety of my consignment and no body or government organization can trace the where about of the money, that is why i needed a foreign beneficiary who will understand my situation and be of help to me.

The Security company didn't know the real content of the box, because it was deposited under a secret arrangement as a family valuables. If you are interested to assist me to retrieve it from the security company and have it sent to you in your country, please get back to me as soon as you receive my mail for more details. Thank you. My sincere regards, Sandra Abdul.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
amanda at 12:39PM, Jan. 9, 2009
(online)
Hey Jay ^.^ Welcome to the fun. And don't be suckered by Custard's forum scams. He's not *really* a beautiful lady, though he COULD be with the right surgeries. In fact, we're having a fundraiser in his honor tomorrow! Bring a baked good.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
Mushroomcomix at 12:47PM, Jan. 9, 2009
(online)
Is it cool if I bring my brownies to this fundraiser? They should be quite a big hit and people will than in turn by every other baked good there…although I must ID every person who buys one…
amanda at 1:14PM, Jan. 9, 2009
(online)
mushroom
although I must ID every person who buys one…
You're baking lottery tickets into them again, aren't you? Poor under-18 kids and their can't-win-the-lottery ways.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
Aghammer at 2:58PM, Jan. 9, 2009
(offline)
HA HA HA… I always knew you were really a woman!!

Dude, after the week I'd had, pass over the brownies! (come on lucky numbers!!)

And before I forget the reason for this party… Welcome to the Duck Jay!! May you have great success (drink) with your (the) comic and enjoy (cola) the festivities (where is my spell checker damn it!!)

Custard Trout
Hi, How are you doing today?? l am happy to request for your assistance, My name is Sandra Abdul, I am a female, 23 years old and the only Daughter of my late parents Mr. and Mrs Abbas AbdulWahab My father was a highly reputable businness magnet-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.

before the death of my father he deposited ($5 Million United States Dollars) in a security company here in Ivory Coast as containing family valuables please, i wish to invest this money on a profitable business venture in your country. The reason I want the security company to ship the consignments containing the money to your country is because I needed a maximum security/safety of my consignment and no body or government organization can trace the where about of the money, that is why i needed a foreign beneficiary who will understand my situation and be of help to me.

The Security company didn't know the real content of the box, because it was deposited under a secret arrangement as a family valuables. If you are interested to assist me to retrieve it from the security company and have it sent to you in your country, please get back to me as soon as you receive my mail for more details. Thank you. My sincere regards, Sandra Abdul.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Ironscarf at 3:50PM, Jan. 9, 2009
(offline)
Hello Juvenile_Jay: I hate be be the one to rain on your parade, but isn't an actual business that you wake up and go to from 9-5 also known as a day job?

Get one of those by all means, but I think freelancing is much more about playing video games for weeks on end and then suddenly having to work 24-7 for three weeks sustained only by coffee/booze/fags and pro-plus with no sight of daylight or human contact.

Or am I thinking of earwigs again?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
Mushroomcomix at 10:17PM, Jan. 9, 2009
(online)
lottery tickets?? sure ya…lottery tickets;)

I think we all need some of those brownies Ag, I have had a stressful past couple of weeks…

Scarf freelancing art sounds a lot like freelancing writing which is my dream job, ah to have a dream job, instead of just a few requests now and then…
YukiHana at 8:23AM, Jan. 11, 2009
(offline)
Welcome to the Duck! I hope you enjoy it here!
“Criticizing is easy, art is difficult.” -Unknown
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:53PM
dragonki at 6:04PM, Jan. 11, 2009
(online)
Hey, and welcome! *point at a duck* Right there, there a drunk duck.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM
the2ndredbaron at 9:53PM, Jan. 11, 2009
(online)
welcome. ummm something whacky potatoe!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:15PM
Tashna at 6:54PM, Jan. 21, 2009
(online)
If Custard was a lady, I'd tie her to my bed.
But since he's a guy, I'll tie him to my bed. And force-feed him Cold Hot Cola.

It's lovely to see youfall off the stairs, breaking your skull in two.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:07PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon