Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello Out There
johnsojn at 10:07PM, May 24, 2010
(online)
Hello everyone out there in Drunk Duck land. I’m Jenna, and I’m uber new here. I don’t like talking about myself much, so this probably won’t be the most enlightening of posts. I joined Drunk Duck because I would like to share my comic with the masses. Shocker, I know. :P It’s something I’m collaborating on with my brother, called Hi-Res Heroes. I’ll just leave it at that since this is supposed to be about me and whatnot. Anyway, I love video games; I watch way more TV than I probably should; and I juggle.

This introduction has been brought to you by the letter “J” and the number “10”.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:10PM
blindsk at 2:19AM, May 25, 2010
(online)
johnsojn
Anyway, I love video games

Caught my attention already.

Anyway, welcome (but I'm also new to DD as well)! Is that a sprite comic you're starting? Or did you simply decide to create an 8-bit style splash page?
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:25AM
johnsojn at 8:45PM, May 25, 2010
(online)
Hey blindsk,

Thanks for the reply. It's nice to know my intro didn't just go out into the ether. :)

In response to your question, the answer is yes indeed. The style of Hi-Res Heroes is like that of an old school 8-bit RPG. Whether this qualifies as a sprite comic, I'm not quite sure. The artwork is all original, so maybe pixel art comic is more on the nose, but that is neither here nor there.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:10PM
blindsk at 11:44PM, May 25, 2010
(online)
That's awesome! The art design I mean. And I'm perfectly fine accepting it as a pixel art comic (moreover because that's what I qualify my own to be ;)).

Looking forward to seeing your work. I will probably be learning a thing or two from you, seeing as I haven't quite honed into my art skills completely just yet.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:25AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon