Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello there everyone!
Okami90 at 12:08PM, July 4, 2006
(offline)
Hehe, so hello everyone!
My name is Okami90, the Ôkami from Mega Man Community, Cosmic Gaga and some others too. So, I just thought to pop by and say hi! :-D
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
AQua_ng at 12:40PM, July 4, 2006
(offline)
Here's a big, fat,

WELCOME! :-D

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Slang at 9:53PM, July 4, 2006
(offline)
Tater Salad
Okami90
Hehe, so hello everyone!
My name is Okami90, the Ôkami from Mega Man Community, Cosmic Gaga and some others too. So, I just thought to pop by and say hi! :-D

From this I can ascertain some things:

1. You're “big” on those shitty places, otherwise you wouldn't expect us to know you.

2. You're NOT “big” on those shitty places, since you had to post an introduction.

3. You make sprite comics.

4. MEGAMAN sprite comics.

5. Because they are shitty places, probably SHITTY MEGAMAN sprite comics.

These are just assumptions however, if they are false, then a hearty welcome. If they are true, fuck off.

I think I am in love.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:48PM
CutmanSteel at 8:26AM, July 5, 2006
(offline)
You guys are all retards, Okami makes really good Sprite Comics, and hell, not all of them are Megaman. You guys are all f-word to treat him like that. Either say something nice, or say nothing at all. Anyways, welcome Okami, have a great time here.
~John

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
Chelano at 8:28AM, July 5, 2006
(online)
welcome. Don't worry about the flaming. It is just tater salad she is always like that and we still all love her (^_^).

Enjoy DD
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:40AM
Okami90 at 9:51AM, July 6, 2006
(offline)
Well, let's make few thing clear then:

1. You're “big” on those shitty places, otherwise you wouldn't expect us to know you.
Well, I don't think that I'm someone ‘'big’' at those places.
2. You're NOT “big” on those shitty places, since you had to post an introduction.
Introducion is the thing I do in every forum where I join. And I still don't know if I'm so ‘'big’' at those places.
3. You make sprite comics.
Bing-bing-bing! We have a winner. Aye, I make sprite comics. But I'm still kinda new at making them. Drawing-to-a-paper-and-then-scanning would be the style that I prefer on making comics, but since I'm lazy, I say nah.
4. MEGAMAN sprite comics.
Again, correct…. But only partly! I'm not just RockMan fan, so I like to mix things together… Like in the comic I'm going to start as soon as I get my materials for it together.
5. Because they are shitty places, probably SHITTY MEGAMAN sprite comics.
Well, since MMC is turning to a lair of spamming…. But Cosmic Gaga is a no-no! It's pretty much no-shitty place. But shitty RockMan comics? Read and find out when I start the comic.
…..
And then I say see ya again, because I got another summer job, so I'm leaving tomorrow to a camp to be a helper there. And I'll be there 10 days, so I'll be back at 16.7.2006. So see ya again then….
(Vwoot…. Time to think the script… :-D )
Oh, and then sidenote: Since I'm a finn and english isn't my first language, there is some errors in my text… Try to understand, thankyou. :)
Okami90 at 12:06PM, July 6, 2006
(offline)
Geh, again I write something and think something else… .''''
I kinda ment that I'm not just RockMan fan… I like other games and such too, and I like to mix things from them together—- But not by spritemixing… Atleast too much…. :roll:

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon