Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello, the2ndredbaron here.
the2ndredbaron at 12:14AM, Jan. 7, 2009
(online)
Hey I would like to say to everybody here. I am a college student, planning on becoming an english teacher. I write a web comic called Interim State and you can find here or online at http://interimstate.com/. I don't have much to say here other than hi but hope to be reading some good comics soon. Oh and if any body cares I am trying to get a new forum game off the ground called Epic Comic Tornanment, so check that out in the forum games section. Thanks for stopping bye.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:15PM
Custard Trout at 1:12AM, Jan. 7, 2009
(offline)
I remember this one time, I was fighting the First Red Baron. As he lay dying in my arms, bleeding from all the new orifices I made for him, he uttered ‘I may be defeated, Mr. Spoon (that was my name back then, before it was stolen by yellow imps) , but my apprentice will come for you, and he’ll fuckin' well rip yer a new one'. His last breath left his body before I could ask him what the hell that meant.

I know who you are, Second Red Baron, and you will die just as your master died, bleeding and with my appropriately timed boner poking your leg.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
Dark Clown at 7:20AM, Jan. 7, 2009
(online)
….. We have nothing to add to that bit on nonsenseerry…
Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola!
So Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:06PM
amanda at 8:48AM, Jan. 7, 2009
(online)
Welcome to the Duck! You might also check out the Fightsplosion forums - we're kicking off Fightsplosion 4 - I think it's similar to your Epic Comic idea (only yours seems way more specific). Good luck getting that off the ground, and enjoy your stay!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
Mushroomcomix at 9:21AM, Jan. 7, 2009
(online)
Welcome second red baron, I know you will enjoy it here on the First Drunk Duck…I do hope that Custard does not have his way, but I am sure that if he fails Snoopy will try to get you next…he is a flying ace after all.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:08PM
The Real Macabre at 9:24AM, Jan. 7, 2009
(offline)
Welcome! I'm also doing post-secondary studies in the hopes of becoming an English teacher. So far your comic looks very neat, and I look forward to reading more. Enjoy your stay at the Duck!
. .
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:15PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon