Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Here's a difficult dilemna...what would YOU do?
meemjar at 5:39AM, Dec. 9, 2009
(offline)
An aquaintance of mine is a retired journeyman wrestler.
When he was a teenager he was almost as huge as he was as an adult.
When he entered the high school washroom one day he came across this sight.

Three guys he knew were the school bullies and were the worst of human scum were gang-beating one of the Remedial students who was a frail and sickly boy.

He asked them nicely to stop. One turned around with a switchblade and told him to mind his own @#!$%-ing business. Then turned back to the poor retard they were beating on.

Without another word he walked up to the first guy (switchblade), grabbed him by the hair…and slammed his face into the sink, cracking the porcelain and smashed in his face.
He then brought his barrel-sized leg up and booted the leader into a toilet stall, freeing him to bull-rush the third one and grabbing him by the face, straight-armed his skull into the full-length mirror, spiderwebbing the glass. The crud slumped to the floor with a fractured skull, leaving a gory red ‘spider’ in the middle of the glass.
Then he went back to the leader who was staggering out of the stall and took him by the arm, slamming the door on it and then throwing his weight on the door, crushing his arm in it.

Then he went over to the Remedial and gently picked him up and carried him to the nurse.

I can't remember what happened next. He was either expelled or suspended for his actions.
But the three thugs went to Juvey Hall…after they got out of the Hospital.

So I broach the question onto you all;

What would YOU do in a situation like this, where you come across three guys you KNOW are worthless evil scum, gang-beating one little guy you knew was a Retard??

:mad:
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:58PM
Ironscarf at 5:50AM, Dec. 9, 2009
(offline)
I'd do exactly what you did: grab a pen and some paper and record my detailed impressions of the whole episode, my unnecessarily poetic language revealing a rather dubious delight in the unpleasant events unfolding before me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
BffSatan at 5:51AM, Dec. 9, 2009
(online)
meemjar
I can't remember what happened next. He was either expelled or suspended for his actions.
What? Shouldn't he have been given a medal or something? What kind of sick person would even punish a person for this?
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:21AM
Ozoneocean at 6:14AM, Dec. 9, 2009
(online)
Ironscarf
I'd do exactly what you did: grab a pen and some paper and record my detailed impressions of the whole episode, my unnecessarily peotic language revealing a rather dubious delight in the unpleasant events unfolding before me.
That. :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM
shirkersama at 6:18AM, Dec. 9, 2009
(online)
I wouldn't ask them to stop in the first place, I'd just start kicking some ass…I'd probably get one of them down, then get the crap kicked out of me by the other two. I'm pretty worthless in a fight.
Meh
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:34PM
kyupol at 8:03AM, Dec. 9, 2009
(online)
meemjar
An aquaintance of mine is a retired journeyman wrestler.
When he was a teenager he was almost as huge as he was as an adult.
When he entered the high school washroom one day he came across this sight.

Three guys he knew were the school bullies and were the worst of human scum were gang-beating one of the Remedial students who was a frail and sickly boy.

He asked them nicely to stop. One turned around with a switchblade and told him to mind his own @#!$%-ing business. Then turned back to the poor retard they were beating on.

Without another word he walked up to the first guy (switchblade), grabbed him by the hair…and slammed his face into the sink, cracking the porcelain and smashed in his face.
He then brought his barrel-sized leg up and booted the leader into a toilet stall, freeing him to bull-rush the third one and grabbing him by the face, straight-armed his skull into the full-length mirror, spiderwebbing the glass. The crud slumped to the floor with a fractured skull, leaving a gory red ‘spider’ in the middle of the glass.
Then he went back to the leader who was staggering out of the stall and took him by the arm, slamming the door on it and then throwing his weight on the door, crushing his arm in it.

Then he went over to the Remedial and gently picked him up and carried him to the nurse.

But the three thugs went to Juvey Hall…after they got out of the Hospital.

So I broach the question onto you all;

What would YOU do in a situation like this, where you come across three guys you KNOW are worthless evil scum, gang-beating one little guy you knew was a Retard??

:mad:

It depends.

If I was thinking with my emotion that day, I'd have done the same thing. Even though I'm not a black-belt level fighter (I attended an MMA gym for awhile where you are always GUARANTEED to come home with bruises and sore muscles… so I can say I'm a competent fighter at least.)
You know, I HATE BULLIES. I HATE ALL POWER-TRIPPING PSYCHOPATH SCUMBAG FILTH. That the reason why I'm part of an activist group that opposes the biggest bullies on this planet. Its all but human to feel angry and hurt and stand up for the weak and defenceless.

However…

If I was thinking on a higher level that day, I would have just pushed a button and videotape these thugs with my hidden camera (I always carry one). And then I'd post it on youtube.

Eventually, that will eventually spread like fire until these thugs will be shamed for the rest of their life for doing such a horrible thing. Imagine them being haunted everywhere they go about that dastardly deed. When they stand in line at the grocery… when they apply for a job… its gonna haunt them for the rest of their lives.

And THAT is more painful because its an attack on their reputation.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
seventy2 at 9:07AM, Dec. 9, 2009
(online)
kyupol, if you kick the crap out of them, and send them to juvie, that will follow them for the rest of their lives…(if they're 17 or older, if they're younger and don't get caught doing anything else, their records will be expunged at age 18, like it never happened)
————

this scenario does sound like a tv show. but i'd do the same.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
shirkersama at 9:33AM, Dec. 9, 2009
(online)
Kyupol
And THAT is more painful because its an attack on their reputation
There are people out there who couldn't care less about their reputations, so this might end up doing nothing at all to them.
Meh
Chernobog at 9:57AM, Dec. 9, 2009
(offline)
The heck with the punishments and penalties. I like what he did just fine. He asked them nicely to stop. They pulled a weapon. He puts the fear of god into them. Perfect response, imo.

“You tell yourself to just
enjoy the process,” he added. “That whether you succeed or fail, win or
lose, it will be fine. You pretend to be Zen. You adopt detachment, and
ironic humor, while secretly praying for a miracle.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:41AM
amanda at 10:06AM, Dec. 9, 2009
(online)
I'd react in the same way, but like Shirkersama, I'd probably get pummeled as well. I am competent, but I've never been in a fight with more than one opponent. In any case, it's not a situation I could turn away from without feeling guilty.

Kudos to your friend for taking action! As for the suspension, well… most schools can't just let you off the hook if violence is involved - whether you were right or wrong. I suspect they didn't have any choice but to dole out punishment, but he probably got the least awful one.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:52AM
Disgruntledrm at 10:07AM, Dec. 9, 2009
(online)
Well, since he was physically capable of it, he did the right thing.

Personally, I'm not a fighter. Nor am I male. So I suppose in said situation, I'd use my pepper spray on them and kick them in the balls. I'd hope that would work, if not…I'd scream as loudly as I could.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:12PM
HippieVan at 2:48PM, Dec. 9, 2009
(online)
kyupol
If I was thinking on a higher level that day, I would have just pushed a button and videotape these thugs with my hidden camera (I always carry one). And then I'd post it on youtube.

Eventually, that will eventually spread like fire until these thugs will be shamed for the rest of their life for doing such a horrible thing. Imagine them being haunted everywhere they go about that dastardly deed. When they stand in line at the grocery… when they apply for a job… its gonna haunt them for the rest of their lives.

And THAT is more painful because its an attack on their reputation.

That wouldn't really help the poor kid they were beating on though, would it?

But really I would probably call 911 and get everyone nearby to get in there and try to stop them.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
usedbooks at 2:53PM, Dec. 9, 2009
(online)
Honestly, I'd just go tell an authority figure. It's what I do when I witness any inappropriate action.

I'm weak, abhor violence, and am a natural born narc.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:38PM
lba at 4:13PM, Dec. 9, 2009
(online)
Given that in 8th grade I did something similar by slamming a bully's head into a locker, I'm going to say I'd have probably taken the fight option, just knowing how dumb I was when I was younger. I'd have probably gotten the crap kicked out of me trying to take on 3 guys at once too, unless something useful as a weapon was at hand. But that's pretty much a given for 99% of people out there.

And for the record, I got the suspension too. The last person I ever heard of not getting suspended because of zero tolerance was my dad who took out the school bully in his 8th grade year with a 2x4 way back in 1960-something.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:30PM
Skullbie at 4:26PM, Dec. 9, 2009
(online)
I think fantasies of saving the day are all good and dandy til' reality hits you;
http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/

What he did was noble but not smart, and probably fueled more out of his desire to beat the shit out of someone rather than save someone(asking them ‘nicely’ to stop instead of anger that the kid was being beat up, red flag the guy just wanted to feel powerful and unleash pent-up anger on the bullies)

But what i would do is take a video recording or pics with my phone and call the police, while Ironscarf gleefully details the events in his notebook next to me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:48PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 7:26AM, Dec. 10, 2009
(offline)
kyupol
I HATE ALL POWER-TRIPPING PSYCHOPATH SCUMBAG FILTH.
Suddenly your seemingly crazy ideas make sense now.
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:56PM
bravo1102 at 10:02PM, Dec. 10, 2009
(offline)
Observe and report. Call the cops and record everything.

last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
crocty at 1:10PM, Dec. 14, 2009
(offline)
Really? Some remedial kids getting beaten up, possibly about to be stabbed, and you'd just record it while you masturbate?

Seriously?
I mean of course I wouldn't actually attack them, (Unless they were many years younger than me, then I'd just step on them. Otherwise I'd just…Find someone and tell them about what's going on?) but just recording it is perhaps the worst possible thing you could do.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Scribe_Drizz at 2:03PM, Dec. 14, 2009
(online)
I'm a pretty bad person, so unless the scene was happening in my way, I'd probably just keep walking. Use the toilet. Wash my hands and go. On a good day, I'd tell them that I was going to tell and then find some teachers or something.

Eh, probably find some teachers, tell, and then use the toilet. I think I'm a little better person now than I was before.

Ok. Finally decided: pee then do something about it. Because I probably wouldn't be too effective if I really needed to pee.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:24PM
Skullbie at 3:19PM, Dec. 14, 2009
(online)
crocty
but just recording it is perhaps the worst possible thing you could do.
Why? They're committing assault and video or picture evidence is undeniable. You know what would happen if you ran up and attacked them even though they were beating on someone else? You'd be charged with assault too. You'd be a hero to that kid, but in the eyes of the legal system you did the dumbest move out there (and were looking to fight for personal pleasure).

I agree running to find someone else is a good idea, but what if you get that person hurt too or don't find anyone? Calling the police and recording it is one of the smartest things you could do, not trying to live out some movie scene where the 5'6 kid takes on 4-5 gangsters.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:48PM
shirkersama at 4:10PM, Dec. 14, 2009
(online)
From a purely logical point of view fighting isn't the best idea. But if I saw something like that I wouldn't stop to think “hmmm what would be the best course to persue here?” I would just step in and try to stop them in the most direct manner possible.
On another note I would much rather get cahrged with assault knowing I was helping someone than risk them getting seriously hurt or even killed because I didn't want to get in trouble.
Meh
crocty at 11:52PM, Dec. 14, 2009
(offline)
Skullbie
I agree running to find someone else is a good idea, but what if you get that person hurt too or don't find anyone? Calling the police and recording it is one of the smartest things you could do, not trying to live out some movie scene where the 5'6 kid takes on 4-5 gangsters.
Well I'm just saying, if someone walks in, like a teacher, and sees you recording it, then they'll assume you're in on it too.
So will anyone else who walks in.

Also if they see you they'll probably start attacking you too, so…

EDIT: Oh, well if it was like a secluded place that'd be the only option, ‘cause there’d be no one near enough.But I'm just saying, if it was in my school's lavatory, I could just walk outside and there'd be a teacher within a 2 yard radius.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Ozoneocean at 12:51AM, Dec. 15, 2009
(online)
What I'd do is this:

Admire my gleaming, tanned, naked, bulging muscles in the mirror for a few moments, adjust my fur loincloth, tighten the straps on my furry boots, then unsheathe my gleaming steel longsword, hold it in a fighting pose and grunt a challenge at the attackers.

As soon as they notice me, they'd be quaking in terror! Their eyes would be wide and tear filled, their mouths blubbering in panic, their faces sweaty and pale. Looking up at me as I towered above them, the puny weaklings would be soiling their undergarments.

I'd stride powerfully forward, swinging my mighty sword as I went. Spurred on to reckless courage by his fear, the first blackguard would attempt to charge and grab my blade. But my power and skill would be too much for him. Shrugging off his pathetic attack I'd hack deep into his vitals. Spilling foul gore in all directions and mewling in agony, he would lie thrashing on the ground as his life ebbed away…

Ok, I could go on but this stupid Conan parody is just going to get grosser and grosser. -_-
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM
lothar at 8:47AM, Dec. 15, 2009
(offline)
ozoneocean
What I'd do is this:

Admire my gleaming, tanned, naked, bulging muscles in the mirror for a few moments, adjust my fur loincloth, tighten the straps on my furry boots, then unsheathe my gleaming steel longsword, hold it in a fighting pose and grunt a challenge at the attackers.

As soon as they notice me, they'd be quaking in terror! Their eyes would be wide and tear filled, their mouths blubbering in panic, their faces sweaty and pale. Looking up at me as I towered above them, the puny weaklings would be soiling their undergarments.

I'd stride powerfully forward, swinging my mighty sword as I went. Spurred on to reckless courage by his fear, the first blackguard would attempt to charge and grab my blade. But my power and skill would be too much for him. Shrugging off his pathetic attack I'd hack deep into his vitals. Spilling foul gore in all directions and mewling in agony, he would lie thrashing on the ground as his life ebbed away…

Ok, I could go on but this stupid Conan parody is just going to get grosser and grosser. -_-

it was kinda funny cuz i was imaging it in the restroom , so it made me think of time travel , like if conan and terminater had a baby
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:45PM
shirkersama at 9:21AM, Dec. 15, 2009
(online)
lothar
it was kinda funny cuz i was imaging it in the restroom , so it made me think of time travel , like if conan and terminater had a baby
Coninater the barbarian…from the future.
Meh
The Gravekeeper at 6:17PM, Dec. 17, 2009
(offline)
shirkersama
lothar
Coninater the barbarian…from the future.

Wouldn't that be some kind of weird incest? I mean, Schwarzenegger did play both of them.

You know what, while we're at it, let's toss a little Dutch from “Predator” into the mix. No one stands a chance against a loin-cloth wearing, alien-fighting, ass-kicking cyborg from the future!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:14PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon