Networking & Community Projects*

Heroes Unite!!
Nepath at 4:10AM, Sept. 6, 2007
(online)
I have an idea for a bit of a semi-community project. For those that don’t know me, I like superhero comics and I have realised that Drunkduck has an outstanding collection of Superhero comics in it’s catalogue.

Here’s the deal, I have had an idea to bring some of those heroes together as a small team in a book called Heroes Unite, and I am putting out a call for members of this team.

Anyone interested would basically be submitting their character for an appearance in a small adventure that would be written by me and drawn by (hopefully) various artists. The story would not develop any characters or explain their abilities it would be a real, leave the brain at the door action story. Each and every update would have links to all the characters that appear, so think of it as a big glorified advert for your book and I am happy to colour and letter the book as it will be me updating it.

If you are interested in your character being on the team then simply let me know but you must be willing to do some artwork if called upon (at most 4 pages each). The story will only last approx. 20 pages but I think it would be cool to see some Drunkduck heroes working together.

Obviously if responses are poor then this will never happen but I thought it might be good.

Let me know.
Thanks
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:10PM
QSAMA at 9:53PM, Sept. 10, 2007
(online)
Nepath
I have an idea for a bit of a semi-community project. For those that don�t know me, I like superhero comics and I have realised that Drunkduck has an outstanding collection of Superhero comics in it�s catalogue.

Here�s the deal, I have had an idea to bring some of those heroes together as a small team in a book called Heroes Unite, and I am putting out a call for members of this team.

Anyone interested would basically be submitting their character for an appearance in a small adventure that would be written by me and drawn by (hopefully) various artists. The story would not develop any characters or explain their abilities it would be a real, leave the brain at the door action story. Each and every update would have links to all the characters that appear, so think of it as a big glorified advert for your book and I am happy to colour and letter the book as it will be me updating it.

If you are interested in your character being on the team then simply let me know but you must be willing to do some artwork if called upon (at most 4 pages each). The story will only last approx. 20 pages but I think it would be cool to see some Drunkduck heroes working together.

Obviously if responses are poor then this will never happen but I thought it might be good.

Let me know.
Thanks

that does sound tres' cool i just wish i had a superhero ready to go lol still im down to do some art so let me kno
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:57PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon