Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hey, everyone! A duckie has joined in the mob!
Quote Reporter at 2:26PM, Feb. 1, 2009
(offline)
Hello.
My previous account was InsaneAngelic, but I quit Drunk Duck two years ago, I think, due of my low self-esteem ( Also because I allowed an flamer of this mob to reach to me and…. well… it's not your avantage ‘u Sux n00b !111’ flamer. No, this one posted an mightly lenght of well-written negative comments that basically resumes as to: ‘You suck and you’re not worthy to be here' )

I won't tell whom did this or seek the person out because it is past. Who knows: the flamer perhaps did changed afterall.

I, however, I am back, more stable, and with three fairly simple projects to get myself started. To thoses who never seen me before, Let's set two things: I'm a female, and I'm deaf at birth. As such as it is, the concept of music leaves me completely puzzled. Rhythm Poem is also beyond me, but I can do freestyle poems.

Let's see what I like….
I like yaoi, to put it simply. Seeing Homosexuel peoples does have its charm, but let's not go too quick. Romance works very well for me- it does not have to be sexual.
I like animes and mangas. And, at my age, I still like Pokemon, through I no longer play it and through I only watch it if nothing else is on.
I particularly like fantasy, human-like creatures such as nagas, vampires and incubus (They maintenantly strems from my love of Yaoi. Don't ask.)
I don't exactly like to read comics that is too realistic- realistic as in exactly the same as our lifes: No superpowers, ect, unless the main character happenes to be an animal (Always was an sucker for animals, heh.)

Well, that basically covers my big ‘likes’. If you have an comic starring animal characters or fantasy characters, let them be creatures or human-alike, feel free to give me an nudge- I'll check you up, and if I like your comic, I'll watch it.

My dislikes is… obvious: Flamers that doesn't respect peoples. I do have more dislikes, but I'll keep them for myself.

English is my thrid language, and thus, I might make grammar errors that I'm not even was aware of, so please bear with me and perhaps help me by pointing out my grammar errors in my comics.

Well, My drawing skills is still sore to my eyes, but I'm willing to give it an try and see what it products.

My projects for now is:
-An simple comic strip featuring the events that happened to me and my opinions;
-An sci-fic, fantasy-like horror-based comic story. Very graphic, but with my skill it will probably pass like red pee. Gah.
-An drawn comic of an horror poem that I've wrotten.

As you might see, I'm big on horror stories and bloody stories; but since it is probably only for 18 and +, I guess my luck just sucks here.
Anyways, I'll talk more about my projects in an other section of the forums, where all of you can comment or ask questions.

That's it for today: my fingers is getting tired and I'm hungery.
Hala la Visa, baby!
P.S: If you have any questions about myself or my deafiness, ask and I shall answer!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:57PM
Ironscarf at 3:28PM, Feb. 1, 2009
(offline)
Come on - spill the beans: who was it?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
Quote Reporter at 4:09PM, Feb. 1, 2009
(offline)
Ironscarf
Come on - spill the beans: who was it?

I might say (Later), but I want to lay low for now. I wanted to see if this member is still around before I start pointing fingers. A flame war is the last thing I need. (The flamer know my e-mail too and a few other places where I hang out, so I want to avoid being stalked.)

Besides, if this person did changed, I don't want to give him or her any negative karama.

Custard Trout at 4:52AM, Feb. 2, 2009
(offline)
What are your other two languages?

Also I think I remember you. Hooray.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
Tashna at 4:59AM, Feb. 2, 2009
(online)
Quote Reporter
No, this one posted an mightly lenght of well-written negative comments that basically resumes as to: ‘You suck and you’re not worthy to be here'

Hmm….

*glares at Custard Trout* ¬¬ I suspect you.

Welcome back, by now you might know what to do about the cola.

It's lovely to see youfall off the stairs, breaking your skull in two.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:07PM
Custard Trout at 5:55AM, Feb. 2, 2009
(offline)
Tashna
Quote Reporter
No, this one posted an mightly lenght of well-written negative comments that basically resumes as to: ‘You suck and you’re not worthy to be here'

Hmm….

Evidence suggests otherwise.
amanda at 9:23AM, Feb. 2, 2009
(online)
Welcome back! I hope your nemesis *has* changed - otherwise, that would just be sad. In any case, I'll be on patrol with my spray bottle should he/she show up and be snarky. I'll spritz ‘em like a bad kitty.

Hope you’re back to stay this time ^.^
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
Mushroomcomix at 11:22AM, Feb. 2, 2009
(online)
Welcome back! Glad you decided to give this place a second chance :) Amanda is very vigilante with that spray bottle so I am sure she will put out any flames that pop up!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:09PM
Quote Reporter at 1:10PM, Feb. 2, 2009
(offline)
Custard Trout
What are your other two languages?

Also I think I remember you. Hooray.

LSQ (Language quebec sign) and French.
Oh, yeah? I didn't throught I would be remembered. After all, two years is enough long to be forgetten.

Mushroomcomix
Welcome back! Glad you decided to give this place a second chance Amanda is very vigilante with that spray bottle so I am sure she will put out any flames that pop up!

Hahaha, you're welcome! I know that not all the whole place is bad, but it took me a long time to build up the courage to come back.

amanda
Welcome back! I hope your nemesis *has* changed - otherwise, that would just be sad. In any case, I'll be on patrol with my spray bottle should he/she show up and be snarky. I'll spritz ‘em like a bad kitty.

Hope you’re back to stay this time ^.^

Thanks! ^^' It's been two years, so he probably changed…. right?

Tashna
Someone
“Quote Reporter” Said:

Hmm….

Welcome back, by now you might know what to do about the cola.

XD Yeah, I know for the cola. And no, it is not Custard Trout, heheheh.
Tashna at 2:43PM, Feb. 2, 2009
(online)
Sorry about this blunt question but… why do you let yourself be chased off for two years by a random internet person? Just ignore flamers, they possess no life and are therefore trying to fill the emptiness with shallow feelings of being bad-ass because they insult people who can't get through the pc monitor to break their noses.

I think I cannot say that sentence out loud without dying from lack of oxygen.

It's lovely to see youfall off the stairs, breaking your skull in two.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:07PM
Quote Reporter at 3:47PM, Feb. 2, 2009
(offline)
Tashna
Sorry about this blunt question but… why do you let yourself be chased off for two years by a random internet person? Just ignore flamers, they possess no life and are therefore trying to fill the emptiness with shallow feelings of being bad-ass because they insult people who can't get through the pc monitor to break their noses.

I think I cannot say that sentence out loud without dying from lack of oxygen.

Hahaha…. even through I don't speak with my voice, I already knew this is an mouthful of an sentence.

I know I'd have to answer this question someplace, but the truth is, I was young and naive back then.
I've dealt with flamers before, but they're of an petty nature (such as in: Lol N00b u sux !1111/')
It was my first encounter with an lisible, experted flamer, and he pulled apart an work(Comic strips) that I've put so much energy into depeste not being noticed. I guess all the work I've put into had left me exhausted, and add this with an extreme bad month. I had then placed Flamers in the catergoy of peoples who can't even make an resume of an work. But this one does (In an negative way.)

I've went to others forums and such where I learnt to deal with all differents kinds of flamers, which I've catergoized in as: Illisable flamer (The type that can't even type correctly and who makes no more than one sentence), Attention-hungery Flamer, Frustated Flamer, lisable Flamer (That's the worst of all the flamers since they actually take the time to completely pull apart someone's work), and jealous flamer.

I didn't dared to come back because I was afraid of this flamer, but I've matured and made my return. Actually, I've been planning to return one month ago, but it was examen time and I knew I wouldn't have time, so I put it on hold. But now Examen time is over…. and I've returned.
Custard Trout at 4:04PM, Feb. 2, 2009
(offline)
It could be that this ‘flamer’ was actually a critic, attempting to help you improve? Bad language and yelling generally isn't a good way to go about that though.

Wait, what am I saying? Swearing and screaming is the solution to everything!
Quote Reporter at 4:23PM, Feb. 2, 2009
(offline)
Custard Trout
It could be that this ‘flamer’ was actually a critic, attempting to help you improve? Bad language and yelling generally isn't a good way to go about that though.

Wait, what am I saying? Swearing and screaming is the solution to everything!

If he/she is an critic, then he/she isn't very good at it because he/she does not explains where I've gone wrong neither gave me some tips to improve, neither merely points out my errors. He/she just litterally pulls everything apart without giving me advice as on ‘how to improve’ or simply pointing out my mistake.

There is a thing to be wounded, but putting salt on the wound? That's what an flamer does. Mind you, I've expected an critic, and I'm prepared for an fierce critic, but not for an flamer of this type.

Would a critic tell you to quit drawing? No, generally not. Therefore, it is not an critic but an flamer.
Ironscarf at 4:32PM, Feb. 2, 2009
(offline)
Aw c'mon - you're just giving in to this flamer by not naming and shaming the flaming you tease!

Quote Reporter
It's been two years, so he probably changed…. right?

I'm waiting for this guy to change his spots: should be ready in a coupla years…

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
Custard Trout at 4:53PM, Feb. 2, 2009
(offline)
Quote Reporter
Stuff.

I see, I obviously misunderstood the nature of his comments. Sorry.
Dark Clown at 8:42AM, Feb. 3, 2009
(online)
Welcome Back, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola???

they give refreshing joy and hold 1,000 times the flavor and zest of any cola on earth.

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:06PM
Product Placement at 3:00PM, Feb. 3, 2009
(online)
Dark Clown

they give refreshing joy and hold 1,000 times the flavor and zest of any cola on earth.
Quote Reporter
XD Yeah, I know for the cola.
Well, you did mention that you know about it but better safe than sorry.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
Quote Reporter at 8:19AM, Feb. 5, 2009
(offline)
Ironscarf
Aw c'mon - you're just giving in to this flamer by not naming and shaming the flaming you tease!

Quote Reporter
It's been two years, so he probably changed…. right?

I'm waiting for this guy to change his spots: should be ready in a coupla years…

Heh. Perhaps it is in your opinion, but I have my opinon and I'm giving the flamer a chance.

Custard Trout
I see, I obviously misunderstood the nature of his comments. Sorry.

Well, you didn't see the PM or the message, so you couldn't know.

Dark Clown

Nice try. XD But I've been here before and I know about the trap.

And, Product Placement, thanks for the warning. XD

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon