Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

hmm, just realized I never formally introduced meself...
My Lady of Sorrow at 9:53PM, May 6, 2007
(offline)
wow, I just jumped in the deep end and demanded some marco polo action. ^_^ So where to start? always hated trying to figure out how to describe who or what I am. I prefer answering questions, but I will try to do a quick summary of sorts.

I am 23, female, and live in northeastern louisiana. I work as a night auditor at a hotel. I have no college due to the fact that it terrified me, but I am finally pushing myself to go. i have no freakin' idea what to major in. I can draw only the teensiest bit, and only that is copy-catting, you know looking at the picture and then drawing it. I consider myself more of a writer…i guess. I do not have a home computer or laptop, so all my web postings is through work or the library, but mostly through work. the boss is cool with it. he knows its hard to stretch 45 minutes of paperwork into 8 hours, so he doesn't mind that i get online…just as long as work gets finished. thats where the birth of my comic came from, me being bored at work, and doodling using mspaint. tada?

seriously if you are curious about something ask. I am doing this thing right now with profile questions, send me a pq with a question that I can answer in my profile…so far i only have one…

*hint*

anyway, thanks everybody!
*lots-o-hugs*
–Sorrow
I'm still trying to think of something funny to put here.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:09PM
Mister Spook at 8:33AM, May 7, 2007
(online)
Ah a fellow Neutral. Hello!

Isn't it funny where our obsessions are born? I discovered Drunk Duck back during my last semester of college, not knowing what a long time relationship it would be! ;)

And art - though some will disagree - is not the end all be all of comics. It's important, sure, but the joy of making comics is that they exist on so many different wavelengths. Cater to your strengths, I always say. Well, I don't always say that… but I heard it somewhere.

Anyway, hello! Formally.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:04PM
usedbooks at 3:46PM, May 7, 2007
(online)
My Lady of Sorrow
I can draw only the teensiest bit, and only that is copy-catting, you know looking at the picture and then drawing it. I consider myself more of a writer…i guess.

Welcome! You're not alone. I'm not an much of an artist either, but there's still a place for us here. ;) I know a couple people actually read my comic, and that is really nice.

Best of luck with college! It's not that scary. Sometimes there's hard work, but it can be fun. Anything can be fun when you look for things to enjoy about them. I just got my MA in Biology. Now, I am terrified to have to be out in “the real world.” College felt so much safer and more familiar…
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:36PM
fern at 7:51PM, May 7, 2007
(online)
Welcome to DD.

Your life has now officially ended.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:26PM
My Lady of Sorrow at 9:15PM, May 7, 2007
(offline)
fern
Welcome to DD.

Your life has now officially ended.

any amount of social life I had ended when I discovered online gaming… :p
I'm still trying to think of something funny to put here.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:09PM
Adariel at 12:37AM, May 8, 2007
(offline)
make that “when you discovered teh internet”

welcome aboard matey.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:45AM
teddibaer at 5:19AM, May 14, 2007
(online)
I also just realized blah… even though I am now a tin member. I am a high schooler and my father has instilled enough internet paranoia in me to keep me from giving more specific info than that. I live… somewhere in northeastern US. I'm a fairly good artist, but not fast enough to do a good job about it. I have no better use for my time and talent than to pretend I do a webcomic.
Have you noticed that I'm taking over this forum?
Nobody gets lonely like a teddy bear.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:08PM
subcultured at 6:57AM, May 14, 2007
(online)
hellos
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:02PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon