Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

I am back
JekHazit at 8:28PM, July 12, 2009
(offline)
I have dropped by to say hello. My plan is to make a comic. The problem is that I don't want to do it alone, and I don't want to make another flimsy sprite comic. Sprite comics are limited to one angle, and I want several. Sprite comics have limited amounts of sprites, while drawing one gives you any possibility.
I was thinking about a single box comic, one where its one picture per page. A simple enough thing to do.
If anybody has a comic they want help in, or wanna make a comic with me, just give me a quack or something. I love a good chat…
Well, I said nothing about myself yet, so I might as well. I am Jek. Jek is a simple enough nickname. Fairly rare. Not many people know another Jek. I know two others though. Jek Porkins from Starwars, and some sort of lizard in a game under the name of “Rainbow Jek”. Personally, my nickname comes from my real name. My initials spell out J.E.K, so I put it together and made my name. The Hazit extension is just a funny last name I picked out for myself.
I love classical rock. Led Zeppelin, Queen, Journey, A Flock of Seagulls, etc. They all have a nice flow to it, which I enjoy in my music. I love to read mangas. I seldom read comic books, and have only read afew online comics. I may start to read all of yours as well.
My hobbies seem to change frequently. My current hobby, looking for a current hobby. I just got out of a Game Making phase, and out of a pictionary stage.
I would just like to say that this is a great website you have here. It will be great to meet some of you.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:07PM
amanda at 11:16AM, July 13, 2009
(online)
Hello again! I remember you from back in the day =D Best wishes getting your new comic(s) off the ground!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
Dark Clown at 7:06AM, July 14, 2009
(online)
Welcome back, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:07PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon