Networking & Community Projects*

I need a bit of help
DMH at 5:02AM, May 14, 2008
(offline)
Hey there people. I've been making a new comic with some friends of mine, but recently the penciller and the colourist dropped out of the project due to life problems. Basically, I need their places filled.

I won't go into the plot here, since I've heard of people having their ideas stolen while they try to put together their comic, but it's set in a modern day city, but with a few pieces of technology that are more advanced than we currently have. Stuff like rifle sized tasers and anti-gravity boots. Also, there is a lot of action

The project will be going for quite some time, so I only want people who will stick around. But, I know many of you may not see why you should, so I am offering $4000 once 250 pages have been uploaded and you should also know that I am going to try and get this published.

Either manga or american style of drawing is fine. As for the colouring, as long as the reader could tell what's happening, and it looks good, any style is fine. Just send me an PQ or post here with a link to your work
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:12PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon