Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

I Saw Therefore I Quacked
tufftrev at 9:45AM, Jan. 14, 2009
(online)
Hey everyone, my name is Trevor Adams and I'm a Drunk Duck contributor. I have always loved cartooning since I was little and finally have drive of creating my own webcomic. I am artist of the ever growing Ardra webcomic working closely with a wonderful writer Jason Dunstan who is the one that came up with the whole Ardra universe. I also work with fellow artist/editor Fesworks to help bring Jason's visions to life.

I recently started a webcomic on a genre that although kind of retard I really like for some reason…teen drama/comedy. So just check it out and see what you think. The comic's name is Blatant Rip. And if there are any comments you like to make, let me know and I'll answer them.
Because in the end you just got to whoop some ass.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:35PM
Ironscarf at 9:57AM, Jan. 14, 2009
(offline)
Yes, yes, we'll look at that in good time tufftrev, but what about you? we need to know more about your likes, your dislikes, your hopes, your dreams, what keeps you awake at night, er, maybe not that…

Tell you what, I'll start you off then we can trade likes: frinstance, I like a Gershw… hold on, I know a song about that:
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
Custard Trout at 10:24AM, Jan. 14, 2009
(offline)
Ironscarf is right, friend. We want to know all about you. We want to know all about your hopes and dreams, your fears and insecurities. We want you tell us. To become. . . one of us.

We love you.

We will never let you go.

My old ‘Uninvited’ avatar would have made this post so much better.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
tufftrev at 1:58PM, Jan. 14, 2009
(online)
Ooooo-kay, just a little scared. You want to know about me….hmmm. Well I am a graphic designer at a local newspaper in Georgia. Art kind of runs in my family. I have one brother and sister who like to draw. You can pretty much say my father was a pimp back in his day because he has six kids before he married my mom, so that makes 5 sisters and 3 brothers. Which is fine because we get along…except I didn't find out I had two other brother until I was a senior in high school. Too much information?

Anywhoo, I went to college for a while for graphic design, hope to go back and finish up soon, before I become the creepy old man student trying to hang with the younger crowd and the only one actually old enough to buy alcohol. Help found a comic you may know of as “Least I Could Do” and then moved on to Ardra, took a break and returned to it around the beginning or middle of 2008 and now working on my comic as well.

I dream to get this comic published and go full time in the field. Where I like most comics I dislike anything that just straight out disrespects people. I hope that I can keep the comic up and continue to have fun with it. What keeps me up at night is the voice inside my head and indie or comedy movies.
tufftrev at 1:59PM, Jan. 14, 2009
(online)
Ooooo-kay, just a little scared. You want to know about me….hmmm. Well I am a graphic designer at a local newspaper in Georgia. Art kind of runs in my family. I have one brother and sister who like to draw. You can pretty much say my father was a pimp back in his day because he has six kids before he married my mom, so that makes 5 sisters and 3 brothers. Which is fine because we get along…except I didn't find out I had two other brother until I was a senior in high school. Too much information?

Anywhoo, I went to college for a while for graphic design, hope to go back and finish up soon, before I become the creepy old man student trying to hang with the younger crowd and the only one actually old enough to buy alcohol. Help found a comic you may know of as “Least I Could Do” and then moved on to Ardra, took a break and returned to it around the beginning or middle of 2008 and now working on my comic as well.

I dream to get this comic published and go full time in the field. Where I like most comics I dislike anything that just straight out disrespects people. I hope that I can keep the comic up and continue to have fun with it. What keeps me up at night is the voice inside my head and indie or comedy movies.
Tashna at 3:37PM, Jan. 14, 2009
(online)
I'd shit my pants if people would welcome me like that.

Have some Cold Hot Cola, it will help you forget this has ever happened.

It's lovely to see youfall off the stairs, breaking your skull in two.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:07PM
Mushroomcomix at 5:36PM, Jan. 14, 2009
(online)
One of us, One of us!!!

Welcome I know you will like it here, enjoy the cola:)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:08PM
tufftrev at 8:58PM, Jan. 14, 2009
(online)
Thanks guys! I'm really happy to be apart of this community.
Dark Clown at 7:46AM, Jan. 15, 2009
(online)
Welcome! We would like to make you an Offer. to full be part of this wonderful community fully of Vonderbounce all you need do is say yes to this next question. then all will be ok. and you will never have to worry about over thinking things again.
Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola!
Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:06PM
warefish at 8:02AM, Jan. 15, 2009
(online)
Oh boy…

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:46PM
tufftrev at 9:18AM, Jan. 21, 2009
(online)
Yes, yes I would like a cold hot cola.

So what exactly happens in this community? Do they throw some wicked keggers or what?
Mushroomcomix at 9:31AM, Jan. 21, 2009
(online)
Keggers Hah! We have lovely tea parties with doilies and stuff, Amanda brings delicious fruit platters and baked goods.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:08PM
tufftrev at 10:55AM, Jan. 21, 2009
(online)
Haha…that sounds like my kind of party. Is knitting an option as well?
Custard Trout at 11:32AM, Jan. 21, 2009
(offline)
Knitting is always an option.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
amanda at 8:25AM, Jan. 22, 2009
(online)
Yay knitting!

Also hello. I don't think I said hello yet - how terribly rude of me!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon