Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

I've come alive...(insert evil lol here)
Xon at 4:20PM, Dec. 28, 2009
(online)
First off, I would like to say that I am honored to be here on this site today,
to see if fame or infamy are my destined earnings.

My name is Anthony.
I am a north Carolinian with a mild form of autism.
I like too draw, play video games, (favorites being GTA IV, Stranglehold, and Doom)
I also have interests in game design as well. especially with a program called UNITY.
this Christmas I got a graphics tablet and I'm using it for some of my works, whilst my others will be in pencil, and sometimes in MS paint.

It wasn't really by my hand that I found this website. It was suggested by a user in another forum on a different website.
But 5 minutes here and this place seems quite suited for me. It has everything I would need to start posting my webcomics.
So here I am, willing to see where my course of action will take me while I'm here.

I can also be found on DeviantART.com under the name RollermanII.

It's nice to be here on this day…
~X-on
“I told you not to look directly at it!”

“What is it? I'm sorry, but I don't even know what IT is…”

“It's your mum. Who'd you expect?”
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:52PM
Erad at 4:41PM, Dec. 28, 2009
(online)
DD is amazing for it's pick up and go hosting format. It took me no time at all to get my comics up and running. After a while you can start looking into more in depth things like the html coding that can customize your comics.

Anyways, that stuff will come later, for now, Welcome to DD, hope you enjoy your time here!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:22PM
Dave7 at 2:00AM, Dec. 29, 2009
(online)
Welcome to The Duck! Nice to meet another classic DOOM fan here in the forums. After reading the stuff in your signature about your upcoming comic, I'm intrigued…can't wait to see what it's about.
Post your concerns about the preview page! Support raw html! http://getsatisfaction.com/drunkduck/topics
]http://getsatisfaction.com/drunkduck/topics

“That is not dead can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons death may die.”
~H.P. Lovecraft

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon