Networking & Community Projects*

Kroatz presents No Heroes: Guestravaganza.
Kroatz at 4:35PM, March 16, 2010
(online)
Howdy people!

My name is Kroatz and I am the creator, writer, colorist, Inker, penciler and probably sole fan of No Heroes. Making the entire comic by myself is a lot of work, as most of you probably already know. I could use some help, and this, ladies and gentlemen of DrunkDuck, is where you come in.

I need, writers, artists and colorists. If you feel you can do something, anything, contact me. The idea is that artists get a story from me, one they then get to illustrate. Writers get a concept from me, one they then get to write!

The style doesn't matter, at all. Since all the stories will be about secondary characters the stories can be funny or serious. The artstyles can be sprite-art and everything else, I would like as much diverse styles as possible.

I don't care wether you are new to the duck or a veteran, wether you want a long story or a short one, anything goes.

Of course I realise all this is rather vague. Let me explain a bit about the story:
No Heroes is about a man called Gabriël. A man that tries to survive in a post-apocalyptic world. Not everything in this world was destroyed though, cities vary from rubble and rooftops to utopias.
Gabriël escaped from a closed society, once a bomb shelter, now expanded to a city inside one big tower. All the short stories will be about people Gabriël met or people whose life he has changed, for better or worse…

There is a reward for everyone that decides to join me in this endeavor, free advertising on my comic, I can garantee that your ad will be on the page for a whole year, probably longer.

To respond to this, please PQ me, E-mail me: fanartforme@hotmail.com or just post something here.

I thank you all in advance.
K
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:23PM
same at 3:22PM, March 17, 2010
(online)
ZING! Writer… possibly.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
Mettaur at 3:24PM, March 17, 2010
(offline)
Hell, I'll write! Just need to know what kind of guy this Gabriel is… neutral?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
Kroatz at 3:48PM, March 17, 2010
(online)
His alignment by original D&D guidelines is Chaotic Neutral. He kills all that stand in his way but he isn't truly evil. just crazy.

I'll contact both of ya later, I don't have access to my NH data right now.

- Albert Einstein
Kroatz at 3:02PM, March 18, 2010
(online)
Okay, let's get this on the road!
Anyone with any drawing skills?
I've got a short love story for ya!

Or maybe someone planning on being an architect?
I've got a futuristic city to be designed!

- Albert Einstein
I Am The 1337 Master at 5:37PM, March 18, 2010
(offline)
I would love to volunteer but I need the time to do it and practice with my tablet before I get into my own projects. Plus I'd make it too r/x rated if it's a serious story.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
Kroatz at 2:55AM, March 19, 2010
(online)
I might hav something for ya' even you should be able to make it T-rated!
A little story about a flower growing. very boring, very easy, very practice-ish!

Or you might have a go at recreating the very first cover No Heroes has. 650X1040. PQ me for more info or another story…

- Albert Einstein

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon