Networking & Community Projects*

looking for an amazing writer to help me out
sirfishyy at 7:25PM, Oct. 3, 2010
(offline)
Hey there!

I really want to start a webcomic, but unfortunately my writing skills are lacking at the moment, and I'm having serious issues with writing up scripts and thinking of epic plotlines.

So, I want a writer that could help me out, and collaborate with me in writing up an amazing drama/comedy webcomic that revolves around the life of Alex, the 24 year old main character, and his love life.

So if that interests you, drop me a line, and we can get chatting, and discussing more about it :D

Thanks heaps,
sirfishyy x
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:38PM
Kallisti at 1:49AM, Oct. 4, 2010
(offline)
I have sent you a PM.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:13PM
Sei at 12:07AM, Oct. 7, 2010
(online)
Hi sirfishyy, could you maybe elaborate more on the idea of the story? Timeline? How long is the comic going to be? Etc, etc. I might give you some ideas if could you give me a direction to follow C:.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:27PM
sirfishyy at 4:28AM, Oct. 7, 2010
(offline)
Hey there sei,
umm, I haven't really got much to go on, as I'm not really good at ideas for this sort of stuff ^_^ I pretty much just wanted a story that would work with the life of a guy who meets a girl he really likes, but she's a model and he's not sure he's really cut out for that. I'm not sure, I may want to throw in a roomate for him, and stuff but I don't really know. I kinda want it to be a continuous kind of thing, like a lot of drama and things thrown in for him, not really sure at the moment.

If you could help me out that would be great :)
Sei at 12:56AM, Oct. 8, 2010
(online)
Hey sirfishyy,

Basically, when you look at a story, you have a main character, and then a problem he faces, then either he overcomes, or he doesn't. So for your idea, you have this average guy that falls in love with a beautiful model-lady. Firstly, I want to know whether you want this girl loving the guy back, or not lol. If she loves him back then the problem would have to either be: the media; he feels that their lives are too different/she's too beautiful/etc etc…; she could be really rich and her family doesn't want to associate with ‘average’ ppl, etc.

If she doesn't love him that's the problem itself lol. So maybe he's trying to find a way to woo her and win her attention by doing outlandish things and embarrassing her in public which draws a lot of media attention, which adds more to the flame xD.

Just be creative. Think of it as something that you'd want to see in a show/anime/movie. And if you like it, you're smiling about it, laughing, or even getting angry or sad about some parts, I'm sure other readers would share some of the same emotions.

Throw some ideas around and I'm sure you'll eventually find one that you really like. ;3
sirfishyy at 8:08AM, Oct. 11, 2010
(offline)
Hey guys, I've found a writer, thanks for the interest and help though :)
Sei at 3:32PM, Oct. 11, 2010
(online)
Congrats and goodluck!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon